If Biden Wins, I Will Not Recognize Him As POTUS

A president is your president whether you like it or not. OP posts so much and knows so little.
Biden’s not president.

Of course he is. As demonstrated by all those EO and his new mailing address. The swearing in and inauguration were another bill clue that you don't know what you're talking about.

As were the election results.

Poor losers and the biddable fools have dominated this thread. The only fake news is what is promulgated on the Internet, tabloid supermarket rags and the echoes of easily led & ignorant such as those above. The reason Trump lost the election is simple, he is a narcissist, a megalomaniac, a damn liar; inept, incompetent and and a divider.

He lost because he ran on his economic record......in a weak economy.

I will not recognize Joe Biden or Kamala Harris as legitimate President and VP, if they "win". The most I will recognize, is Harris as US senator, and I'm not even completely sure about that. The whole election is a sad fiasco, being rigged in favor of Biden in everything from pro-Biden biased "moderators" in the debates, to months of biased media false "reports" (more like constant, deliberate smears), to millions of illegal aliens voting for Biden/Harris (protected by them in sanctuary cities), to Democrats deliberately sabatoging the economy, stifling stimulus checks, to thugs attacking Trump supporters. permitted by Democrat city cops, to ballot harvesting/dumping, etc, etc.

No way do I acknowledge these 2 opportunist freaks as president & vice president of my country, that I served 5 years in the military for. If they somehow manage to twist this election to a "win" for them, I will pay no attention to anything they say, and I will go about doing things as if Trump was still president.

As far as I am concerned Harris is a cheap, 2 bit slut, who sexed her way to power, and Biden is a police-defunding traitor, who has been selling the US out to China for the past 30 years, and by all rights, could be arrested for treason, and shot in a firing squad.
Why do you think that anyone gives a rats hind parts about what you think of if ypu "reccognize them? Now wipe the spit off of your chin and try to get a grip.
1611953605197.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back