If Biden Wins, I Will Not Recognize Him As POTUS

I will not recognize Joe Biden or Kamala Harris as legitimate President and VP, if they "win". The most I will recognize, is Harris as US senator, and I'm not even completely sure about that. The whole election is a sad fiasco, being rigged in favor of Biden in everything from pro-Biden biased "moderators" in the debates, to months of biased media false "reports" (more like constant, deliberate smears), to millions of illegal aliens voting for Biden/Harris (protected by them in sanctuary cities), to Democrats deliberately sabatoging the economy, stifling stimulus checks, to thugs attacking Trump supporters. permitted by Democrat city cops, to ballot harvesting/dumping, etc, etc.

No way do I acknowledge these 2 opportunist freaks as president & vice president of my country, that I served 5 years in the military for. If they somehow manage to twist this election to a "win" for them, I will pay no attention to anything they say, and I will go about doing things as if Trump was still president.

As far as I am concerned Harris is a cheap, 2 bit slut, who sexed her way to power, and Biden is a police-defunding traitor, who has been selling the US out to China for the past 30 years, and by all rights, could be arrested for treason, and shot in a firing squad.

You don't matter at all.

I will not recognize Joe Biden or Kamala Harris as legitimate President and VP, if they "win". The most I will recognize, is Harris as US senator, and I'm not even completely sure about that. The whole election is a sad fiasco, being rigged in favor of Biden in everything from pro-Biden biased "moderators" in the debates, to months of biased media false "reports" (more like constant, deliberate smears), to millions of illegal aliens voting for Biden/Harris (protected by them in sanctuary cities), to Democrats deliberately sabatoging the economy, stifling stimulus checks, to thugs attacking Trump supporters. permitted by Democrat city cops, to ballot harvesting/dumping, etc, etc.

No way do I acknowledge these 2 opportunist freaks as president & vice president of my country, that I served 5 years in the military for. If they somehow manage to twist this election to a "win" for them, I will pay no attention to anything they say, and I will go about doing things as if Trump was still president.

As far as I am concerned Harris is a cheap, 2 bit slut, who sexed her way to power, and Biden is a police-defunding traitor, who has been selling the US out to China for the past 30 years, and by all rights, could be arrested for treason, and shot in a firing squad.

I'd take a deep breath, open a good bottle of scotch and pour yourself a couple of fingers. If Biden wins, life will go on as normal. In fact, we may get back to a regular news cycle. While there were a lot of tears and upset Clinton supporters in 2016, I don't remember any of her supporters or any Democrat for that matter saying that the election was "rigged". Or that ballots shouldn't count. Or threaten to usurp the normal transition of power.

I don't remember anyone on the Democrat side saying that the vote was tampered with, the numbers shouldn't be trusted, and that Trump managed to "twist" that election into a win. But you got a lot of people on Trump's side saying those exact things this year. The fear on the right hand side of the aisle is palpable. I've never seen a group of people so afraid of evolution and change in my lifetime. It's as if I've gone back in time to the late 1950's and early 1960's.

Trump is an aberration.. He was a mistake for the Republicans. They absolutely know it.. and the attack on the Capitol removed any lingering doubts.

Who cares?

Recognize????

Aw shucks, Gropey Joey doesn't even recognize himself as President.

During the quick reno at the (former) White House they removed all the mirrors so the poor old sniffer wouldn't be confused wondering who the visitor is.

Trump is an aberration.. He was a mistake for the Republicans. They absolutely know it.. and the attack on the Capitol removed any lingering doubts.
Time & events have passed you by. Trump has 90% of the Republican party in the palm of his hand. RINOs can go jump, and they'll never get elected again.

If Biden wins, you won't recognize your own country by the end of his term...

Better say 4 years, as Biden won't ever last the full term.
You guys also said he'd never get the nomination...not make it to the convention...not debate the blob...not make it to election day....not win the election....not make it to the swearing in....

You guys also said he'd never get the nomination...not make it to the convention...not debate the blob...not make it to election day....not win the election....not make it to the swearing in....
He DIDN'T win the election. He was trounced. (as expected).

Yet, there he is in the White House erasing your blob's shameful legacy.

I will not recognize Joe Biden or Kamala Harris as legitimate President and VP, if they "win"...
Has anyone asked you to yet?

Any American is free to sulk if he resents the will of the People as expressed in a democratic election. He can even fantasize, with no credible evidence whatever, that the election was somehow fraudulent if he is pissy about the result. After an election has been certified, and withstood challenges in the courts, he can still pleasure himself with his eccentric notions - but not by acting out in deadly insurrections!

Of course, if such a person is a citizen of the United States, Joseph Biden and Kamala Harris are his president and vice president, because no peevish person is "special," however much he may like to pretend that he is. In reality, he is not a privileged individual who can deny any official aspect of out self-governance - although he can renounce his citizenship. He is free to imagine that Rocky the Flying Squirrel and Bullwinkle the Moose are the executives sworn to preserve, protect, and defend our nation if he is so disposed. (a not unpleasing thought, I admit.)

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 7.57.15 AM.png

MY PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Oh, why not! Go ahead! Just don't pretend that you can, willy-nilly, actually cherry pick and arbitrarily reject realities of United States citizenship to suit your fancy.

Such self-inflicted alienation from democracy could get you in a heap of trouble with the People if you were to also treat the nation's laws with such contempt in other matters.

Last edited:
I will not recognize Joe Biden or Kamala Harris as legitimate President and VP, if they "win"...
Has anyone asked you to yet?

Any American is free to sulk if he resents the will of the People as expressed in a democratic election. He can even fantasize, with no credible evidence whatever, that the election was somehow fraudulent if he is pissy about the result. After an election has been certified, and withstood challenges in the courts, he can still pleasure himself with his eccentric notions - but not by acting out in deadly insurrections!

Of course, if such a person is a citizen of the United States, Joseph Biden and Kamala Harris are his president and vice president, because no peevish person is "special," however much he may like to pretend that he is. In reality, he is not a privileged individual who can deny any official aspect of out self-governance - although he can renounce his citizenship. He is free to imagine that Rocky the Flying Squirrel and Bullwinkle the Moose are the executives sworn to preserve, protect, and defend our nation if he is so disposed. (a not unpleasing thought, I admit.)

View attachment 448303
MY PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Oh, why not! Go ahead! Just don't pretend that you can, willy-nilly, actually cherry pick and arbitrarily reject realities of United States citizenship to suit your fancy.

Such self-inflicted alienation from democracy could get you in a heap of trouble with the People if you were to also treat the nation's laws with such contempt in other matters.
You have to appreciate the humor in their big, dramatic proclamations, though.

They think they're a talk radio host or a NewsMax anchor.

A president is your president whether you like it or not. OP posts so much and knows so little.

A president is your president whether you like it or not. OP posts so much and knows so little.
It is actually a reciprocal, irrevocable relationship.

Biden and Harris, elected by most Americans voters to the presidency and vice presidency, are not allowed to get huffy and reject protectionist as a citizen of the United States just because they are pissy about his being one, although they are free to ignore him, of course.

Given how laughably wrong you've been about this entire process so far, how you were wrong about the Supreme Court overturning the election, wrong about Pence overturning the election, wrong about all the legal challenges, and laughably wrong about Biden's inauguration....

....why would you break your perfect record of dipshittery now?

Well then explain why Trump was told to leave?

Who cares?

You're best post ever.

Poor losers and the biddable fools have dominated this thread. The only fake news is what is promulgated on the Internet, tabloid supermarket rags and the echoes of easily led & ignorant such as those above. The reason Trump lost the election is simple, he is a narcissist, a megalomaniac, a damn liar; inept, incompetent and and a divider.

Forum List

Back