If Biden Wins, how long until Convid restrictions lifted?

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
Like the title says, we all know that the dems are counting on panic mongering about Convid to win them the election, AND using it to bring the economy down to undermine Trump's good record there.

So, if biden wins, how long do we think until the restrictions are lifted?

I think most will be rolled back, in the lame duck period.

Like the title says, we all know that the dems are counting on panic mongering about Convid to win them the election, AND using it to bring the economy down to undermine Trump's good record there.

If Biden wins, restrictions will be lifted in 3 days. If Trump wins it will be 3 months.

If Biden wins, restrictions will be lifted in 3 days. If Trump wins it will be 3 months.

Yeah, with a Trump win, I agree they will give up the ghost. They might be willing to force the country under lockdown till the next election, but I think they know that it would end up costing them, politically.

But yeah, with a biden win, they won't care and will want to gin up his numbers looking forward to giving Harris a strong record to run on.

Yeah, with a Trump win, I agree they will give up the ghost. They might be willing to force the country under lockdown till the next election, but I think they know that it would end up costing them, politically.

But yeah, with a biden win, they won't care and will want to gin up his numbers looking forward to giving Harris a strong record to run on.

I wouldn't be surprised, with a Biden win, they issue sugar pills and say all is good. With a Trump win Democrats will try to milk it for a few more months. As far as a lockdown for another four years, politically who cares, the country wouldn't survive.

The answer to that question can be found with Bidens handling of H1N1. His own team admitted publicly that they completed botched the pandemic response, made every mistake possible and any life saved was purely luck.

As soon as the polls close.

I wouldn't be surprised, with a Biden win, they issue sugar pills and say all is good. With a Trump win Democrats will try to milk it for a few more months. As far as a lockdown for another four years, politically who cares, the country wouldn't survive.

The only caveat....the Chinese flu is giving them power like they never believed possible...they may keep the Chinese flu scare going in order to push their agenda.....

The only caveat....the Chinese flu is giving them power like they never believed possible...they may keep the Chinese flu scare going in order to push their agenda.....

I agree, although I can't imagine Americans will put up with it for much longer.

I agree, although I can't imagine Americans will put up with it for much longer.

What choice will they have? The democrats will do whatever they want if biden wins and they have control of the Senate....

If Biden wins, the restrictions will probably be lifted immediately...

He'll sniff it out and cure it with his magic hands (just like he promised to do with cancer)!!!

Forum List

Back