If Biden said you had to wear only fluorescent green clothing while walking outdoor because it would make you safer would you support a mandate?

I guess so…and apparently you Freedom Fighters aren’t about to draw a line in the sand and stop them from controlling more of you.

Not true at all. If we keep such rules to the local level they are much easier for us to fight. As we have seen even in San Fran, there is a recourse local people can take. That is almost non-existent at the state level.

Not true at all. If we keep such rules to the local level they are much easier for us to fight. As we have seen even in San Fran, there is a recourse local people can take. That is almost non-existent at the state level.
You’re kinda changing your tune….you started out by saying you were against the state lifting mandates…remember?

When the inevitable BIDEN biography is written and released, will it be filed under FICTION?

You’re kinda changing your tune….you started out by saying you were against the state lifting mandates…remember?

Not changing a thing. I am not against the state lifting mandates if the state is the one that put them there to start with.

I am against the state telling the local school board one way or the other waht they must do in regards to wearing mask for students.

Cars could be restricted to 30 mph max and lives would be saved
Many other aspects of American life would be ruined. Same objective as Covid hoax

It’s a communism thing to be forced into the commune of mask capitulation. What we think is for our own good gets snuffed out by arbitrary declaration from agenda oriented sources about what we WILL DO for our own good.

Forum List

Back