If Biden passes away before the end of his term would Republicans vote for a 78 year old Trump in 2024?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I believe Joe‘s passing before 2024 is highly likely...I believe voters will be very cautious about voting for another almost dead dude for POTUS.
For this one reason I believe Trump should exhaust all effort grooming a protege, a Donny T 2.0 for the Republican nomination.
Your thoughts?

I believe Joe‘s passing before 2024 is highly likely...I believe voters will be very cautious about voting for another almost dead dude for POTUS.
For this one reason I believe Trump should exhaust all effort grooming a protege, a Donny T 2.0 for the Republican nomination.
Your thoughts?
If not Trump, then DeSantis

Your thoughts?
Agreed...I’m not happy to say it but I think DeSantis is the only viable option at this point.

Your thoughts?
Agreed...I’m not happy to say it but I think DeSantis is the only viable option at this point.
He seems like Trump without the baggage.

If Trump's the nominee, I WILL VOTE FOR HIM. But I think I prefer DeSantis

Biden looks like he's already dead, Trump looks much younger than he is
I agree but at 78+ ones health can deteriorate very quickly.
I watched my mom go from a fairly healthy senior citizen at 79 to a frail little old lady in 6 months. It was like watching a clock run down. It seemed programmed to be her time.

I'm seeing the same thing in Biden, but I expect he'll live out his term, but he's already just a shell of his former self

Biden looks like he's already dead, Trump looks much younger than he is
I agree but at 78+ ones health can deteriorate very quickly.
I watched my mom go from a fairly healthy senior citizen at 79 to a frail little old lady in 6 months. It was like watching a clock run down. It seemed programmed to be her time.

I'm seeing the same thing in Biden, but I expect he'll live out his term, but he's already just a shell of his former self
Its a very sad reality,

DeSantis, Haley, Cruz, Pence, and a few others are all viable candidates if Trump doesn't seek the nomination. Unlike the Democrats, there are actually a lot of viable candidates.

Your thoughts?
The older that men get, the crankier they get.

DeSantis, Haley, Cruz, Pence, and a few others are all viable candidates if Trump doesn't seek the nomination. Unlike the Democrats, there are actually a lot of viable candidates.
I actually like Trump in the House as speaker.
He only has one safe FL district to campaign in.
The younger GOP president can have two terms.
The MSM would need to fight a two front war.

Your thoughts?
Biden has nothing to do with Trump's decision. If he runs it will be because he can reclaim his 'winner' mystic. He doesn't want a protege to replace him, not even his own kids.

Your thoughts?
Biden has nothing to do with Trump's decision. If he runs it will be because he can reclaim his 'winner' mystic. He doesn't want a protege to replace him, not even his own kids.
Because you said so?

Your thoughts?
Because you said so?
Obviously it is just my opinion but it would fit with his actions to date. Has he made any effort to make anyone look good?

We're getting a little ahead of ourselves.

Dominion needs to be burned to the ground with the guilty locked in the facility so we can enjoy their agonizing screams. Let's make Waco look like Romper Room.

Then, we can worry about 2024.

Forum List

Back