If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????

What a stupid gotdam question. This may be the dumbest thread i have ever seen. Why are ALL of you cultists so fuggin stupid?
OK, let's talk stupid for a minute...

Why did your Fucktard bring in 25,000 troops to protect him, then flip out and think that the troops that are protecting him are going to shoot him???

Is his mind that far gone, or is it the result of the drugs he's obviously on???
Okay, that question was even dumber. Gotdam you are stupid. Holy shitballs. I mean, painfully stupid. You REALLY cant puzzle out the answers yourself?
Gee, don't you think that if someone wanted to harm the dementia-addled fool, having several hundred armed people nearby just might stop them???

Or are you saying that the Fucktard brought in 25,000 armed troops that all wanted to shoot him???

WHY would the idiot ask the military to disarm the troops protecting him???

It seems to me that BIDEN is the one that's painfully stupid...
Let me help you. You are in a cult. In your cult are people who actually have testicles and arent just masturbating on message boards to their own revolution talk, like you. These people are threatening violence on the capital. As it turns out, many of your fellow cult members have infested our military and law enforcement.
You mean violence like we saw during that kumbaya moment during Trump's inauguration???

Where Trump had about 1/3 the number of troops, and had a PUBLIC ceremony???

What a stupid gotdam question. This may be the dumbest thread i have ever seen. Why are ALL of you cultists so fuggin stupid?
OK, let's talk stupid for a minute...

Why did your Fucktard bring in 25,000 troops to protect him, then flip out and think that the troops that are protecting him are going to shoot him???

Is his mind that far gone, or is it the result of the drugs he's obviously on???
Okay, that question was even dumber. Gotdam you are stupid. Holy shitballs. I mean, painfully stupid. You REALLY cant puzzle out the answers yourself?
Gee, don't you think that if someone wanted to harm the dementia-addled fool, having several hundred armed people nearby just might stop them???

Or are you saying that the Fucktard brought in 25,000 armed troops that all wanted to shoot him???

WHY would the idiot ask the military to disarm the troops protecting him???

It seems to me that BIDEN is the one that's painfully stupid...
Let me help you. You are in a cult. In your cult are people who actually have testicles and arent just masturbating on message boards to their own revolution talk, like you. These people are threatening violence on the capital. As it turns out, many of your fellow cult members have infested our military and law enforcement.
You mean violence like we saw during that kumbaya moment during Trump's inauguration???

Where Trump had about 1/3 the number of troops, and had a PUBLIC ceremony???
No, probably worse. As apparently everyone but you has figured out. How embarrassing for you.

Are you really this dumb? Before you deflect please ponder the question thoroughly
I have thought about it...

They're talking about having a virtual (in other words, televised) inauguration, so it seems to me that having 25,000 armed troops there for an inauguration that no one is attending (and that Biden won't be present for) might be a little excessive...

Either he's really unpopular, or BLM must have run out of free TVs and wants to liberate that one...

Your thoughts???
"Either he's really unpopular, or BLM must have run out of free TVs and wants to liberate that one..."

... or ... because conservatives are wacked out, psychopathic cultists who would try to assassinate Biden because they still delude themselves that he lost the election.

1611115379780.png

Ok, I'm getting back to ya... post #630. Have it tattooed across your forehead so you never forget it. Oh, and keep posting to me about how boring you find me.

:abgg2q.jpg:
In addition to being a repetitious boring dick, you lack any wit whatsoever. Now pipe down and get me those fries, kid.
deviantart-artist-work-of-art-png-favpng-Qdd6jT6e0LfV1S9Yudp8vweAz.jpg

Ok, I'm getting back to ya... post #630. Have it tattooed across your forehead so you never forget it. Oh, and keep posting to me about how boring you find me.

In addition to being a repetitious boring dick, you lack any wit whatsoever. Now pipe down and get me those fries, kid.
View attachment 445584
LOL

I'm so boring, you just can't stop posting to me.
Post #630 ... absorb it. :abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

I'm so boring, you just can't stop posting to me.
Post #630 ... absorb it. :abgg2q.jpg:
I find it amusing that you keep illustrating your stupidity every time I respond to your brainless posts.
By "stupidity," you mean reminding you to read up on the message in post #630. Just like to you, "boring" means keep posting to me.

Because of fears there could be a repeat of Jan 6 but worse.
Why are they affraid?

~~~~~~
Have you forgotten..... THe Left's eaction to Trump's Inauguration?

********​
1611164558478.png

By "stupidity," you mean reminding you to read up on the message in post #630. Just like to you, "boring" means keep posting to me.

You haven't the intellectual capacity to know what I mean, dumbfuck.
xx.jpg

Domestic terrorism by Trump supporters.

~~~~~~
1611164814221.png

An Antifa Pro-Communist group show up in riot gear in Portland, Oregon. (Photo: AP, Aug. 4, 2018, Source: Fox News).

~~~~~~
View attachment 445890
An Antifa Pro-Communist group show up in riot gear in Portland, Oregon. (Photo: AP, Aug. 4, 2018, Source: Fox News).

So you're saying that the Left is no better than the Right? Agreed.

~~~~~~
View attachment 445890

So you're saying that the Left is no better than the Right? Agreed.

Only for those that consider themselves insiders.....

Forum List

Back