If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????

Libbies trying to sell Capitol as somehow sacred and could give a shit how many private businesses were burned to the ground over fake Floyd.
Of course they do, lambchop. You don't care about businesses burning, do you,
and neither does Trump.
In case you can't put 2 and 2 together, there are 10 blocks that surround the Capital,
and your buddies didn't seem to care that they are closed for 2 weeks and no business will be conducted.

Why would the "most popular President ever" need to do this???? It seems Biden just might not have the support the Democrats claim!!!!

Because you people are certifiably crazy. that's why we need to do that.
View attachment 443612

Um, yeah, those rioters were upset that they were being murdered by police.

You guys are butthurt you lost an election.
Those rioters didn't care about who got killed. They are liberals, you don't care about nobody but yourselves. Actually, you lost. Biden's policies are going to bury your party. He has already lost about 400,000 jobs and are falling more daily. Gas is already reacting to the cheating. Going to be a bad 4 years and you own it all!:itsok:
Biden lost 400,000 jobs? Did he go "Poof, all gone"? He is not the president yet, yes? The rioters are liberals?? White supremacists, poor boys, Qanon inside the Capital were all liberal? And you are right in that they wanted to kill, and they would be punished by death, which none of those criminals had considered. Now they are on the run and will be cleaned up by the U.S. They don't belong in the American community. Trump loved the insurrection that he fostered. You said WE need to do this". Were you there? YOU do not have the right to ever subvert my Democracy,
you imbecile.
Like I said you loons already lost us jobs by cheating Biden. His future policies already costing us jobs. Just wait till Harris implements them. You will no longer have democracy you imbecile. I see you're to stupid to see what is happening to Republicans, will soon happen to you. Enjoy!
Right wingers only have fantasy, not any valid understanding of economics.
I know enough that the green new deal will crash our economy and Biden promises to pass it. Enjoy watching your party destroy itself!
You don't know jack shit, pal. Our economy will learn to live with it as other means of energy take hold. For example, industry was adjusting nicely to Obama's environmental regulations. Trump just wants money NOW, the environment be damned.
How long until we have wind powered jetliners and solar trains to Europe?
Until we do, hotshot. We will still have the use of oil.
Ya got 29 years to invent that wind powered jetliner, Hotshot.
And we will have the use of oil until that happens, yes?
So, you are predicting a wind powered jetliner in the next 29 years.

Got it. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Why would the "most popular President ever" need to do this???? It seems Biden just might not have the support the Democrats claim!!!!

View attachment 443612

Those rioters didn't care about who got killed. They are liberals, you don't care about nobody but yourselves. Actually, you lost. Biden's policies are going to bury your party. He has already lost about 400,000 jobs and are falling more daily. Gas is already reacting to the cheating. Going to be a bad 4 years and you own it all!:itsok:
Biden lost 400,000 jobs? Did he go "Poof, all gone"? He is not the president yet, yes? The rioters are liberals?? White supremacists, poor boys, Qanon inside the Capital were all liberal? And you are right in that they wanted to kill, and they would be punished by death, which none of those criminals had considered. Now they are on the run and will be cleaned up by the U.S. They don't belong in the American community. Trump loved the insurrection that he fostered. You said WE need to do this". Were you there? YOU do not have the right to ever subvert my Democracy,
you imbecile.
Like I said you loons already lost us jobs by cheating Biden. His future policies already costing us jobs. Just wait till Harris implements them. You will no longer have democracy you imbecile. I see you're to stupid to see what is happening to Republicans, will soon happen to you. Enjoy!
I know enough that the green new deal will crash our economy and Biden promises to pass it. Enjoy watching your party destroy itself!
You don't know jack shit, pal. Our economy will learn to live with it as other means of energy take hold. For example, industry was adjusting nicely to Obama's environmental regulations. Trump just wants money NOW, the environment be damned.

Hopefully, fusion (an energy with a future) will be online by then. Fusion fuel cells what a (potential) capital concept.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.

Hopefully, fusion (an energy with a future) will be online by then. Fusion fuel cells what a (potential) capital concept.
Yeah, fusion has been promised for 80 years......so far it can produce a popcorn fart.

Even if some Trump supporters show up, although they are being advised to not do so, there will be a token assault on the process, but by leftists dressed like pro-Trumper's. Biden, needs his excuse to declare all pro-Trumper's and Republicans, as "Insurrectionists" and suspend the Constitution, arresting millions and making us disappear. He's following Mao Zedong and Stalin's playbook. Eliminate the competition. First though, will come the mass disarming of law-abiding citizens, followed by the arrests.
but by leftists dressed like pro-Trumper's ...LOL!!
That must explain why only one person arrested so far is a leftist
Got a kick when some poster said that one guy was soild proof the riot was organized by BLM.
It was organized? Good thing it was not spontaneous or you could have blamed it on Trump.
It was organized and encouraged by Trump. Just listen to that sickening photo op rally speech.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.

Yeah, fusion has been promised for 80 years......so far it can produce a popcorn fart.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.

thanks for confirming it is nothing but promises.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.

I believe that their capabilities are far more advanced than they were 80 years ago.' so stop being so negative about anything having to do with the environment.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.

thanks for confirming it is nothing but promises.
Everything is nothing but promises until it isn't.

Libbies trying to sell Capitol as somehow sacred and could give a shit how many private businesses were burned to the ground over fake Floyd.
Of course they do, lambchop. You don't care about businesses burning, do you,
and neither does Trump.
In case you can't put 2 and 2 together, there are 10 blocks that surround the Capital,
and your buddies didn't seem to care that they are closed for 2 weeks and no business will be conducted.
Biden has called half the nation "DREGS"! We are in a one sided war.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.

I believe that their capabilities are far more advanced than they were 80 years ago.' so stop being so negative about anything having to do with the environment.
It’s called reality.

You should try it sometime.

Oby, I REALLY like your avatar, I mean the message is just soooo right like NOT PC but so pleasantly direct!!! I read you loud & clear on the troops & 'IF' Big Joe was so popular why the 25K troops like that's the better part of two combat ready entire infantry divisions!!!! I will take the chance to dare say that the individual states are now starting to disengage from one another like a fractured egg. May we be witnessing the birth of two separate countries?

Why else did you lose control of the White House and senate? Blue wave.

Its humiliating to be a one term president so you know it’s fucking killing Trump and this gives me great joy
Come on Seal boi.... People like you were taught to hate Trump by the Democrat/controlled media. AND irregularities were found in the voting processes of the very States (Mostly Democrat controlled) that Trump needed to win. Some even illegally change their voting laws without legislative approval. Biden never campaigned, had nobody at his rallies and somehow got the most votes of any Democrat to ever run? You have to swallow a lot of Democrat jism to believe Biden actually won fairly.

Those rioters didn't care about who got killed. They are liberals, you don't care about nobody but yourselves. Actually, you lost. Biden's policies are going to bury your party. He has already lost about 400,000 jobs and are falling more daily. Gas is already reacting to the cheating. Going to be a bad 4 years and you own it all!

Biden isn't president yet, buddy. And frankly, a 400K job loss is minor compared to the 10 million jobs Trump has managed to lose.

The funny thing is, if I had said in 2017 "By 2021, we will have half a million dead from a plague Trump failed to contain, a double-digit drop in GDP, and a total of 65 million people losing their jobs as we all lock down into wearing masks and hiding behind plastic shields", you'd have accused me of being a bad Science Fiction Writer.

But this is the reality we are living in now.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.
Insist on better solutions at lower cost right wingers; I thought math was important for factoring purposes.
Reminds me of solondra. Obama's billions of our tax dollars wasted. This one is bigger, everything a liberal touches gets destroyed.
Emerging technologies usually cost more upfront.

Although the company was once touted for its unusual technology, plummeting silicon prices led to the company's being unable to compete with conventional solar panels made of crystalline silicon.[1]
....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solyndra

Coincidence or conspiracy?
O

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.
No, we won't. Harris has made that clear.

Those rioters didn't care about who got killed. They are liberals, you don't care about nobody but yourselves. Actually, you lost. Biden's policies are going to bury your party. He has already lost about 400,000 jobs and are falling more daily. Gas is already reacting to the cheating. Going to be a bad 4 years and you own it all!

Biden isn't president yet, buddy. And frankly, a 400K job loss is minor compared to the 10 million jobs Trump has managed to lose.

The funny thing is, if I had said in 2017 "By 2021, we will have half a million dead from a plague Trump failed to contain, a double-digit drop in GDP, and a total of 65 million people losing their jobs as we all lock down into wearing masks and hiding behind plastic shields", you'd have accused me of being a bad Science Fiction Writer.

Keep believing that, you own the next two years at least!

A half a million dead? That’s the “reality” we are living in?

Gotta link?

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.

No, in 10 years by Biden's plan!

Like I said you own this.

View attachment 443612

you imbecile.

You do know they had battery powerd cars about the same time they discovered the gasoline engine? How did that work out?

New Topics

Forum List

Back