If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????

I'm not hurting in any way.
EmLd3NAVMAAevLh.jpg
There you go, you just proved all you have is projection and repeating lies ad infinitum. Thanks.
LOL

Screeches the idiot who claims there was widespread voter fraud but can't prove it. It exists to him because he says it happened.

It has been prove multiple times over, NAZI

It was a protest, just like the protests by the left we saw all summer except the leftist were armed with tear gas, molotov cocktails, guns, clubs, etc. Comparing that to the British invasion is beyond ludicrous. You sure don't know much about U.S. History.
You miss the central difference. People rioting to the detriment of their fellow citizens is a crime.
Citizens doing the same against the government is insurrection.

It was a protest, just like the protests by the left we saw all summer except the leftist were armed with tear gas, molotov cocktails, guns, clubs, etc. Comparing that to the British invasion is beyond ludicrous. You sure don't know much about U.S. History.
You miss the central difference. People rioting to the detriment of their fellow citizens is a crime.
Citizens doing the same against the government is insurrection.
No one did anyting of the sort, NAZI. You let us know when someone is charge with insurrection.

...No one engaged in insurrection, you NAZI asshole.
Nazi? I'm not the one taking sides with a modern-day Reichstag Fire -starter, you hyper-right-wing sleazebag. BTW... it was, indeed, an Insurrection.

Just ask the US House of Representatives. Just ask Vice President Mike Pence. Just ask Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. etc. etc. etc.

No Sale.

no-sale.jpg

Punk.

...No one engaged in insurrection, you NAZI asshole.
Nazi? I'm not the one taking sides with a modern-day Reichstag Fire -starter, you hyper-right-wing sleazebag. BTW... it was, indeed, an Insurrection.

Just ask the US House of Representatives. Just ask Vice President Mike Pence. Just ask Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. etc. etc. etc.

No Sale.

no-sale.jpg

Punk.
Yes you are turd. Covid was the Reichstag fire, and the election is the same thing that happened in 1933 in the aftermath.

You're a fuckng NAZI.

It has been prove multiple times over, NAZI
It has never been proven in court, it has never been proven by recount.

It has only been proven in the tiny minds of people who listen to people who can't offer any actual proof of widespread voter fraud.

Why?

Because several hundred of you brain-dead hyper-right-wing kokksukkers decided to engage in Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States.
No one engaged in insurrection, you NAZI asshole.

You sure about that Fingerfuck? I've got me some "newly discovered photos" that say otherwise.

Hey Trump rubes

If you’re trying to analogize the summer riots with your anti-American seditious clown car cult coup, consider this

• The summer riots happened because a white officer killed a black man
  • The Jan 6 disgraceful anti-American riot at the Capitol happened because your Orange God lied about the election, summoned his worshippers to DC, and implored them to go to the Capitol and be strong.

You are a disgusting disgrace. Your grandkids will be embarrassed by you.

Domestic terrorism by Trump supporters.

BLM and Antifa a voters of Biden

Forum List

Back