If Biden eliminates the U.S oil industry, where will you get your oil, Canada, Saudi Arabia, or Russia?

He did not say he would eliminated it he said he would transition from it.

The entire world is.

China is trying to do so as fast as they can, going heavy on nuclear for instance.

Much of Europe is mandating the end of fossil fuel powered cars in a few decades and going big on renewables.

Even the Gulf oil export states are preparing for post oil economies.

Biden is just talking about reality but America does not like reality anymore.

I will say Biden might have phrased wrong...

Electricity is going to take over as battery tech improves... It is cheaper and the countries that take the lead will hold a major advantage...

Oil in thirty years time will be where the coal mines are today and maybe even shorter...

Fracking and renewables are ending coal... the market is deciding and that is why over a 100 power plants in US have switched from Coal to Gas....

Cheap energy has been a boon for mankind.
It sure has.
trump-digs-coal-e1485921805432.jpg

People screaming "Russia, Russia, Russia" may have a new reason to scream it. Canada needs some help, so we don't mind.

I can tell you, the "green revolution" in Ontario has bankrupted us and our costs of heating our homes has more than doubled in short order.
Oils replacement is called grass hay, tack, bosal or bit, nails & horseshoes, oil skin greatcoat & rainproof hat cover. I still got all the above except the mare/gelding.

People screaming "Russia, Russia, Russia" may have a new reason to scream it. Canada needs some help, so we don't mind.

I can tell you, the "green revolution" in Ontario has bankrupted us and our costs of heating our homes has more than doubled in short order.

'Where we get our oil?'

Oh, no, no, no, no, my friend. You are sorely mistaken. The Green New Deal calls for OUTLAWING THE USE OF ALL FOSSIL FUELS.....FOR OUTLAWING THE INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE.

AOC declared publicly that by 2025 the US would be using WIND, SOLAR, & TECHNOLOGY THAT DOES NOT EXIST YET!

:p BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA

'Where we get our oil?'

Oh, no, no, no, no, my friend. You are sorely mistaken. The Green New Deal calls for OUTLAWING THE USE OF ALL FOSSIL FUELS.....FOR OUTLAWING THE INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE.

AOC declared publicly that by 2025 the US would be using WIND, SOLAR, & TECHNOLOGY THAT DOES NOT EXIST YET!

I can see you are reading from the script your handler gave you. Your handler knows that it's a lie. I can also see that you have never read the proposed bill, HR109 that is on the House floor. I'll say this as nice as I can be. You are extremely ill informed. Just in case you wish to actually read what you are commenting on, there is a link directly too the "New Green Deal" you keep commenting on through your ignorance. Once you have read it, commenting like you do moves from ignorant to stupidity fast.

IV 116THCONGRESS 1STSESSIONH. RES. 109

'Where we get our oil?'

I know why you love AOC.

There's a reason John D Rockefeller was/is the richest person in the history of the world, according to Forbes

his peak net worth was 300 billion dollars
The are a bunch of crafty shysters. They are creating this lie about climate change so that they can control the energy sector as well as the food supply.
They has created GMO sugarcane to make biofuel. And so they conjured up this story that the sky is falling so that we have to go with their biofuel.
With fossil fuel, the Rockefellers have to pay the landowner who owns the mineral rights and those that lives near the spot where the oil was found in the ground. But with these GMO sugarcane and GMO algae, that the Rockefellers will own them because they have patented these plants. But they need to have lots of land to fueled the countries. And so they are land grabbing all over the world. Forcing people from off their lands and send them to other countries to take care of them, And they are taking over the Lithium's mines for the Solar panels and electric vehicles.
I heard this story on Rush Limbaugh about how they want the bankers like themselves, to stop funding fossil fuel companies which they owns. But they had it planned years ago.
But Rockefellers will not let any country to have interest free currencies. But they will try to bankrupt countries like Venezuela that doesn't go along with their agenda.

oba.gif

You are out of your freaking mind. Your every post about life in Ontario is total bullshit.

My heating bill has gone from $67 per month 5 years ago, to $73 per month today. This is my 6th winter here, so my heating bill has gone up $1 per year. My combined heat and hydro bill is $155 per month. Both are on equal billing plans. My combined utility bills - heat, water and electricity have gone up about $20 in the past 5 years since I moved here.

You are out of your freaking mind. Your every post about life in Ontario is total bullshit.

My heating bill has gone from $67 per month 5 years ago, to $73 per month today. This is my 6th winter here, so my heating bill has gone up $1 per year. My combined heat and hydro bill is $155 per month. Both are on equal billing plans. My combined utility bills - heat, water and electricity have gone up about $20 in the past 5 years since I moved here.

I'd like to see how you had such a small increase over 5 years unless you live in an area in which you don't require much heat, or, you have other costs with a wood stove, fireplace or such.

Everything from property taxes to electricity, heating and water has gone up significantly. Guess how many of the green businesses who were given tax dollars during Wynnes reign are still in business?

In any real democracy, such misuse of tax payer funding by a politician would lead to legal issues.

Forum List

Back