If Biden eliminates the U.S oil industry, where will you get your oil, Canada, Saudi Arabia, or Russia?

Lunacy, oil isn't going anywhere

Oil is on its last leg.

REMEMBER . . . the Stone Age did not come to its end because of a shortage of stones !

Yeah but stones didn't have the power to weight ratio that hydrocarbons do.

Cheap energy has been a boon for mankind.

Of course mankinds' boon has not been great for the rest of the species on the planet. I asked mother nature about that and she said she'd get back with me, whatever that means......

People screaming "Russia, Russia, Russia" may have a new reason to scream it. Canada needs some help, so we don't mind.

I can tell you, the "green revolution" in Ontario has bankrupted us and our costs of heating our homes has more than doubled in short order.
Who needs gas when we will all be driving electric cars?

At least until the robot cars take over.

People screaming "Russia, Russia, Russia" may have a new reason to scream it. Canada needs some help, so we don't mind.

I can tell you, the "green revolution" in Ontario has bankrupted us and our costs of heating our homes has more than doubled in short order.
He never said he would eliminate the oil industry.

Phrase it any way you want, he’s going to hurt the industry and the economy. Biden and his dumbshit advisors should have just played up green deal and alternative energy as a compliment. No need to demonize the industry and people tied to it. Even mentioning fracking has turned out to be a mistake. He stepped right into it and Trump called out Texas, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Ohio. Oil IS the Texas economy. All those dreams of Texas going Blue are done.

Phrase it any way you want, he’s going to hurt the industry and the economy. Biden and his dumbshit advisors should have just played up green deal and alternative energy as a compliment. No need to demonize the industry and people tied to it. Even mentioning fracking has turned out to be a mistake. He stepped right into it and Trump called out Texas, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Ohio. Oil IS the Texas economy. All those dreams of Texas going Blue are done.
The oil industry is investing in green energy...Where have you been?

He said "I guarantee you, we're going t end fossil fuel"

Right from Trumps tweet in a video he uploaded 18h ago.
He can't end the oil industry just like they didn't kill off tobacco...

He can't end the oil industry just like they didn't kill off tobacco...

You don't have to kill it entirely with an order, you do it through heavy regulations, massive taxation, handcuffing businesses and investors.

It was done in Ontario. We will never recover when all is considered, this much I predict.

Yes he did.

022419_GreenDealFlintstoneCar_GRAY.jpg

I asked mother nature about that and she said she'd get back with me, whatever that means......
[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you fucking know very well what she meant . . . . . . . .

Playing stupid won't make much of a difference !

Then again, playing the smart alek won't either !

I thought it was the soil industry. He’s going to get rid of all dirt.

Well, sure, eventually. As a major player, anyway. Where ya been?

Who needs gas when we will all be driving electric cars?

At least until the robot cars take over.
I’ll be happy when the Robot Umpires take over.

Ha! I just said that!

Opportunity knocks.

Maybe the insulation technology sector has made more cost effective advancements?

Biden will not destroy the oil industry.

But he MIGHT just set us on a path to not NEEDING the oil industry.

Or at least shrinking American oil consumption to 15-20% of current levels.

Mostly for lubrication rather than burn-able fuel?

And we can produce that much ourselves without breaking a sweat.

Huge windmill farms.

Huge solar farms.

50,000 electric car charging stations coast-to-coast, for starters.

Yeah... probably a good idea... the sooner we get started, the sooner the pain will be over, and the sooner we'll be up-and-running again in a better way.

It's gonna happen anyway... may as well just bite-the-bullet now and get it over with.

Last edited:

Joe Biden isn't planning on doing that. Stop spreading the fake news.

Biden’s Covid response involves more plexiglass. Plexiglass is made from oil

So is just about everything you touch or use. If it’s not made from oil products, it’s made with energy from oil! That nasty ole gasoline is only about 10% of what oil is used for. Oil makes and supplies energy for all the components and electricity for those electric cars and their batteries. It also is used to make all those wind Mill generators! Environmental Liberals don’t understand that their lives would be prehistoric without oil!

Last edited:
Biden will not destroy the oil industry.

But he MIGHT just set us on a path to not NEEDING the oil industry.

Or at least shrinking American oil consumption to 15-20% of current levels.

Mostly for lubrication rather than burn-able fuel?

And we can produce that much ourselves without breaking a sweat.

Huge windmill farms.

Huge solar farms.

50,000 electric car charging stations coast-to-coast, for starters.

Yeah... probably a good idea... the sooner we get started, the sooner the pain will be over, and the sooner we'll be up-and-running again in a better way.

It's gonna happen anyway... may as well just bite-the-bullet now and get it over with.
W. Bush pushed hydrogen powered vehicles and for energy. When the Progs took power that was nixed.

Forum List

Back