If Biden eliminates the U.S oil industry, where will you get your oil, Canada, Saudi Arabia, or Russia?

Lol @ eliminating Oli by 2025?

The dementia ridden jackass was comical at that point.

Everyone knows that isn't happening

That's insane.

I can tell you, costs of gas in Canada is through the roof. It's about 30% higher at the pumps for us compared to you, and heating our homes, it continues to go up along with the ever elusive "delivery costs" (what in the hell?).

I can tell you, Canada could use the business. So, I might get in the oil industry as a re-seller if you guys abandon it :D

I can also tell you, you will NOT enjoy the massive increases to cost of living to subsidize the green industry. I also find it interesting that Biden said he will not subdize the oil industry, but what in the hell does he think he is doing with the "Green New Deal"? It's just socialized energy, paid for by taxpayers.

Last edited:

That's insane.

I can tell you, costs of gas in Canada is through the roof. It's about 30% higher at the pumps for us compared to you, and heating our homes, it continues to go up along with the ever elusive "delivery costs" (what in the hell?).

I can tell you, Canada could use the business. So, I might get in the oil industry as a re-seller if you guys abandon it :D

I can tell you, you will NOT enjoy the massive increases to cost of living to subsidize the green industry.

It's not going to happen...but soy boy left loons creamed themselves when the old fool said it.

Normal people rolled their eyes.

Insanity buying that garbage

People screaming "Russia, Russia, Russia" may have a new reason to scream it. Canada needs some help, so we don't mind.

I can tell you, the "green revolution" in Ontario has bankrupted us and our costs of heating our homes has more than doubled in short order.

What's going on up there with your "Covid Detention Centers"?

People screaming "Russia, Russia, Russia" may have a new reason to scream it. Canada needs some help, so we don't mind.

I can tell you, the "green revolution" in Ontario has bankrupted us and our costs of heating our homes has more than doubled in short order.
Global gasoline prices as of October 19, 2020 gal/US dollar

Netherlands $7.00/gal
Greece $6.40/gal
Denmark. $6.39/gal
Finland $6.31/gal
Portugal $6.21/gal
Italy $6.21/gal

That's insane.

I can tell you, you will NOT enjoy the massive increases to cost of living to subsidize the green industry.

It's not going to happen...but soy boy left loons creamed themselves when the old fool said it.

Normal people rolled their eyes.

Insanity buying that garbage

I don't know. He was talking about refitting 2 million homes and other really crazy positions that would decimate the entire economy. I think the pressure on him is huge.

It's clear to me if he wins, Harris will be placed in power in short order. She is NOT a centralist.

He is seeing his bid go down in flames as the economy is recovering. Trump is brokering peace deals instead of starting WW3.
So he is hoping to court the crazies that think the environment is the most important thing.
The funny part is all you have to do is look at California and realize just how bad his so called green policies would be. Nothing like rolling blackouts to make people really happy. Then don’t even allow them natural gas to cook on.
Actually if I was wanting to crush an economy and creat more people on welfare I would follow almost everyone of his economic and green policies.

Reasoning isn't your strong suit, is it? Or to ask the question in another manner;

If it's good enough for Fred . . .

1603486068912.png

Reasoning isn't your strong suit, is it? Or to ask the question in another manner;

Tom Hanks must be the most retarded fail as an actor in Hollywood history !
Can't think of a worse one !

They don't come around more retarded than that.
He probably deserves the death penalty for crimes against average intellect !

Do Democrats not understand how not to hurt an economy or are they stupid? They hate oil and fossil fuels for the US over bullshit environmental concerns yet give China, Russia, and India a pass.

If Democrats can get our economy to run on water, wind, air, etc. at a lower cost and efficiency when compared to oil, I’m all for it. But, right now, the technology meeting this criteria does not exist without hurting the economy.

He never said he would eliminate the oil industry.

He never said he would eliminate the oil industry.

He said "I guarantee you, we're going t end fossil fuel"

Right from Trumps tweet in a video he uploaded 18h ago.

Forum List

Back