If Biden can't debate Trump then he should be disqualified to run for POTUS.

But since Biden can and will debate Trump, this is a really stupid thread. I see a bunch of Trump cultists here have fallen hard for their own propaganda. Nobody else has.

Will you agree that if Trump backs out of the debates ... as he's been threatening to do, using the "WAAA, THE MODS ARE UNFAIR!" excuse ... that he's not qualified and you won't vote for him?

If Biden can't debate Trump then he should be disqualified to run for POTUS
Eligible major party candidates running for the office are required to pit themselves against their opponent on national TV before moderators in open questioning. If you don't show up, you are disqualifying yourself from the election as a major party. It isn't enough for a party to just put a name on a ballot and say: here he is.

But since Biden can and will debate Trump, this is a really stupid thread. I see a bunch of Trump cultists here have fallen hard for their own propaganda. Nobody else has.

Will you agree that if Trump backs out of the debates ... as he's been threatening to do, using the "WAAA, THE MODS ARE UNFAIR!" excuse ... that he's not qualified and you won't vote for him?
I agree 100%.

RNC Chair: If Biden can't debate, he should be 'disqualified'

Here you retarded piece of trash: https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-...ys-dismisses-democrats-urging-him-not-1522824

At least you had a chance with Bernie, but you cheated him ....again.

Disqualify a democrat candidate? How is that going to happen? Democrats were able to run a candidate who never showed his freaking birth certificate as a Constitutional requirement. You can bet your ass that the mainstream media is working out a solution to Biden's problems.

Until Sleepy Joe actually makes it to the debate, its questionable if he will.

Its really not up to him. If his caretakers don't allow him out of his Wilmington basement, he won't show for the debates regardless of his protestations

Can the Dems here not see and read the news today about the Biden campaign, Dem politicians and the fake news trying to persuade Joey B. to not debate Trump? How in the world can they mistrust him to debate Trump while insisting he is the best person to run the country? Please, gimmee an effing break.

I agree 100%.

Here's my take on this whole situation...

Being President of the United States is a grueling job! If you look at the men who took office and then compare a picture of them THEN with a picture of them leaving office it's brutal how much much older they look!

If you go INTO that job lacking the stamina to do a couple debates...what business do you have even running for the Presidency?

I agree 100%.

He will be in the debates. Sounds like wacko right wing rabble rousing to me.

I agree 100%.

This debate business is getting a lot of media attention. Enough that I think the Dems will pullout all the stops to get the questions before hand. They should be able to go NOTELESS at the podium.

I agree 100%.

What are these fools talking about. Biden has already agreed to the debates. No one on the Democrat side has even hinted that Biden isn't good to go. It's Republicans who keep telling themselves that Biden isn't capable of debating Trump. I've seen no evidence of that. Trump can't even read from a teleprompter, much less defend his record, or his lies.

Look at how easily Jonathan Swan dismantled Trump lies about his corona virus response and messaging. Trump is scared and so is FOX, so they're trying to make it sound like Biden is afraid of Trump. Tell the truth, call Trump on his lies, and wait for the blithering to start.

It is what it is.

If Biden can't debate Trump then he should be disqualified to run for POTUS
Eligible major party candidates running for the office are required to pit themselves against their opponent on national TV before moderators in open questioning. If you don't show up, you are disqualifying yourself from the election as a major party. It isn't enough for a party to just put a name on a ballot and say: here he is.
Is that in the Constitution?

No one on the Democrat side has even hinted that Biden isn't good to go.

Forum List

Back