If Biden can't debate Trump then he should be disqualified to run for POTUS.

I'm not a big one for changing rules in the middle of a game, so Biden should slide on the debate. But they should definitely require a cognitive test in the future. Last year I would have said it is impossible to nominate someone so far over the edge of reality.

Check check avatar pic from 3 years ago. Do I look black? I just do not have to care anymore and am using a $hitty keyboard.
OK, you joined in 2019 and you want me to check your avatar from 3 years ago. You are obviously black with an inner-city education.

I shall not comment further.
Dufus, life did not start when I joined this board in Nov 2019. That is just a 3 year old pick of me on one of our ski trips.

Check check avatar pic from 3 years ago. Do I look black? I just do not have to care anymore and am using a $hitty keyboard.
OK, you joined in 2019 and you want me to check your avatar from 3 years ago. You are obviously black with an inner-city education.

:icon_sjung:
That is just a 3 year old pick of me on one of our ski trips.
I thought that was J Paul Bremer, Vermont ski instructor.
(but he's about 20 years older than you I believe)

Last edited:

Dufus, life did not start when I joined this board in Nov 2019. That is just a 3 year old pick of me on one of our ski trips.
I don't blame you for trying to pass yourself off as white, but your math and witting skills, or the lack thereof, makes it pretty obvious.

If you honestly believe that, it is your own mental acuity that should concern you most, even more than the hate you are drenched in or your obvious lack of intellect.

How do you pronounce "Yosemite"?

Trump thinks it's pronounced "Yo' - semite."

Trump can't even manage to read off the teleprompter any more, that's how senile he is. If the Republicans were responsible, they'd remove Trump under the 25th amendment and give Pence the job.

And yes, I do realize that most Trump cultists will now state that yo' - semite is and always has been the correct pronuncation, because that's how DearLeader says it, and DearLeader defines reality.

I agree 100%.

RNC Chair: If Biden can't debate, he should be 'disqualified'

Of course, but that is not going to happen.
The way out for him is already been laid out. "Trump lies so much, he shouldn't debate with him". and Democrats are already accepting the line. They could care less whether Biden can be President or not. Just as long as Trump isn't.
They would literally be fine with America burning to the ground if somehow it meant Trump wouldn't be President.
That is why it is called DERANGEMENT syndrome.

Forum List

Back