If Bernie likes Cuba so much he should go there to live

I would.
1378451_608101099236455_1680067610_n.jpg

"If XYZ YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE!!" is so overused that I really can't do much but roll my eyes and be super unimpressed by this thread.

"If XYZ YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE!!" is so overused that I really can't do much but roll my eyes and be super unimpressed by this thread.
And yet you responded to it.

Why don't you go respond to my thread that asks "pro-choicers" why it was necessary to kill 60 million people.

I'm bored.

Why don't you go respond to my thread that asks "pro-choicers" why it was necessary to kill 60 million people.

I haven't completely decided how I feel about abortion.
I've been pro-life since I was 12-years-old and saw a photograph of an aborted child. No one had to explain it to me, I knew abortion was wrong.

What I don't understand is how anyone could look at a photograph like that and not know abortion is wrong.

I'm bored.

I haven't completely decided how I feel about abortion.
I've been pro-life since I was 12-years-old and saw a photograph of an aborted child. No one had to explain it to me, I knew abortion was wrong.

What I don't understand is how anyone could look at a photograph like that and not know abortion is wrong.
Abortion IS murder, plain and simple.

I understand your argument and I won't disagree with it. I also understand the arguments of people that disagree with you, and I won't argue with them either.

I understand your argument and I won't disagree with it. I also understand the arguments of people that disagree with you, and I won't argue with them either.
All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
Most of the nation DOES NOTHING

All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
Most of the nation DOES NOTHING
You are correct.

I mean...really.
He could probably run for president there and win.

Is FIDEL dead?? Do we know? His brother doesn't have long to rule... I think Bernie will cash in his Millionaire status and go RETIRE down there as their NEXT "kinder and gentler" dictator...

He STUDIED Castro well.. Delivers speeches just like him.. MAYBE--- with a little hollywood magic make-up they could make him a Raoul Castro body double... :2up:

I mean...really.
He could probably run for president there and win.

Is FIDEL dead?? Do we know? His brother doesn't have long to rule... I think Bernie will cash in his Millionaire status and go RETIRE down there as their NEXT "kinder and gentler" dictator...

He STUDIED Castro well.. Delivers speeches just like him.. MAYBE--- with a little hollywood magic make-up they could make him a Raoul Castro body double... :2up:
CIA HELPED FUND CASTRO IN '50S, AUTHOR CONTENDS

How Washington Helped Fidel Castro Rise to Power
https://notevenpast.org/how-washington-helped-fidel-castro-rise-to-power/

Forum List

Back