if being offended by someone speaking a foreign language is racist, or

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
wanting to have a common language, culture, and a secure border is racist, Then im a proud racist, and if you dont like it, Suck my c*** :mad: :eusa_dance:

that is all :D

wanting to have a common language, culture, and a secure border is racist, Then im a proud racist, and if you dont like it, Suck my c*** :mad: :eusa_dance:

that is all :D

to libs, expecting people who come to the US to learn English is an outrage. It only keep those people in low level and low paying jobs

Fuck anyone who hires an illegal, gives food or money or any aid to an illegal, or believes illegals deserve citizenship. They have a right to their opinion, and i have a right to believe they are an anti-american traitor/fucker.

I wont cow tow to anyone.

to libs, expecting people who come to the US to learn English is an outrage. It only keep those people in low level and low paying jobs

Fuck anyone who hires an illegal, gives food or money or any aid to an illegal, or believes illegals deserve citizenship. They have a right to their opinion, and i have a right to believe they are an anti-american traitor/fucker.

Hey buddy - tone it down a little

I agree with you, but you are starting to act like Edward

I think anyone who wants a decent job/education here, would be well advised to learn English. On the other hand, most of our forefathers did not come here knowing English, mine did as they were from UK, but most didn't.

Problem with the flood we've had in the past 30 years, the immigrants do not feel compelled to learn the language, so much of their environment is Spanish friendly. That to me is not a good thing, not because they shouldn't have access to news and such, but because they can't rise socioeconomically. Keep the language at home and gatherings, but learn the language.

On the other hand, I don't think a parent speaking to a child in native language in the store equates with not learning English. They could be here legally and just arrived. More likely, the child knows English fine, but parent is more comfortable with home language and wants the child to know both.

I think anyone who wants a decent job/education here, would be well advised to learn English. On the other hand, most of our forefathers did not come here knowing English, mine did as they were from UK, but most didn't.

Problem with the flood we've had in the past 30 years, the immigrants do not feel compelled to learn the language, so much of their environment is Spanish friendly. That to me is not a good thing, not because they shouldn't have access to news and such, but because they can't rise socioeconomically. Keep the language at home and gatherings, but learn the language.

On the other hand, I don't think a parent speaking to a child in native language in the store equates with not learning English. They could be here legally and just arrived. More likely, the child knows English fine, but parent is more comfortable with home language and wants the child to know both.

Part of the problem there is no incentive for them to learn English. Things are printed in both English and Spanish

Call any company you deal with and you have to press 1 for English

Election ballots are printed in many different languages

If we no longer coddled them - they would have to learn English

If we want to stop the flood of illegals, the answer is simple

Enforce the laws we have on the books and promote Sheriff Joe Arpaio as the head of Border Enforcement. Give him whatever he wants to get the job done and we would see results quickly

Enforce the laws we have on the books and promote Sheriff Joe Arpaio as the head of Border Enforcement. Give him whatever he wants to get the job done and we would see results quickly

Not an immigration thread, but language. I know they are related, but it's unnecessary here.

stop coddling them, and no freebies for illegals, i wound round every last one up, and kick them out.

if we can pay for iraq, we can pay to get them out of our country

Part of the problem there is no incentive for them to learn English. Things are printed in both English and Spanish

Call any company you deal with and you have to press 1 for English

Election ballots are printed in many different languages

If we no longer coddled them - they would have to learn English

I agree, and tell the racist la raza, to f*** off, if they dont like it.

liberal compassion, try our soldiers for the most minor offense, obsess about any indiscretion we do while ignore the many evil things, islamo nazi's do, and cow to muslims and anyone, so we offend no one. Its assinine

and give the cost of that compassion - it will also bankrupt us as well

liberal compassion, try our soldiers for the most minor offense, obsess about any indiscretion we do while ignore the many evil things, islamo nazi's do, and cow to muslims and anyone, so we offend no one. Its assinine

You are understanding the thinking of the left

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 89

Forum List

Back