If Anyone Wonders Why I Left the Republican Party Just Look At the Cheney Vote

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Yes the vote to remove Liz Cheney. 145-61 to allow her to stay in the 3rd most powerful position in the US House. Liz Cheney, who voted to impeach President Trump, gets an approval from 70% of House Republicans ? Than there was other anti-Trump vote against the alternate electors.

I have just had it with these RINO Trump haters. I am back to being an Independent again, as are tens of thousands (and growing) former Republicans. A recent Rasmussen poll shows support for new Trump PArty outvoting Republicans 23 to 17%.

Obviously, in order to defeat Democrats there can't be these 2 factions in existence. Something has got to go, and it sure isn't going to be the Trump supporters. So the anti-Trumpers by continuing on as they are, are having the Republican Party hemmoraghing members, and insuring Democrat wins in 2022.

Yes the vote to remove Liz Cheney. 145-61 to allow her to stay in the 3rd most powerful position in the US House. Liz Cheney, who voted to impeach President Trump, gets an approval from 70% of House Republicans ? Than there was other anti-Trump vote against the alternate electors.

I have just had it with these RINO Trump haters. I am back to being an Independent again, as are tens of thousands (and growing) former Republicans. A recent Rasmussen poll shows support for new Trump PArty outvoting Republicans 23 to 17%.

Obviously, in order to defeat Democrats there can't be these 2 factions in existence. Something has got to go, and it sure isn't going to be the Trump supporters. So the anti-Trumpers by continuing on as they are, are having the Republican Party hemmoraghing members, and insuring Democrat wins in 2022.

I'm happy to see more and more blabbers fracturing the GOP. Meanwhile Stacey Abrams is expanding her voter registration effort into South Carolina and somewhat into North Carolina.

While I don't see any rational for the ridiculous impeachment attempt....

I honestly am more scared of blind party adherence, than someone who is willing to support what they believe.

One of the things I never will forget is how ridiculous it was for Democrats who blindly followed Bill Clinton, or Hillary, when they were clearly and obviously corrupt.

I'm not going to be one of them.

Now the real question is, did she vote this way because she thought it would gain her political support, or because she for whatever reason, was convinced Trump really should be impeached. I don't know.

I'm happy to see more and more blabbers fracturing the GOP. Meanwhile Stacey Abrams is expanding her voter registration effort into South Carolina and somewhat into North Carolina.
Si you're happy to see Stacy Fraudems expanding her demolition of fair & free elections. Piece of work you are.

Sorry dude, the party of anarchy, sedition and insurrection isn't too popular these days. Guess you are fkd.

In the meantime, Joe Biden is hard at work demolishing the country, opening the floodgates for millions of dirtbag, central American & Mexican invaders, many having Covid and other infections, the only protection being US judges, appointed by Trump (of which there are very many)

Si you're happy to see Stacy Fraudems expanding her demolition of fair & free elections. Piece of work you are.
Piece of something she is !

Now the real question is, did she vote this way because she thought it would gain her political support, or because she for whatever reason, was convinced Trump really should be impeached. I don't know.

The answer is quite simple. The Cheney and Bush family have been friends for decades. Trump has been very harsh on GW, even more harsh than he's been with Jeb. Lez was upset that one of her own attacked members of a family she's been friends with more than half her life.

This bimbo brought her dirty laundry to Congress, and that's why she should have been booted out.

Sorry dude, the party of anarchy, sedition and insurrection isn't too popular these days. Guess you are fkd.
Do you know what you're talking about ? I'll answer that rhetorical question. NO, YOU DON'T. That's because you are the airhead "kid" here. Trump got 90% of the AMERICAN vote in 2020, and his party is, by far the most popular. Democrats got near zero vote, which is why they had to go to fraud, to get Biden in the White House.

As for "anarchy, sedition and insurrection" that's what the Democrat Fraud party now is,

In the meantime, Joe Biden is hard at work demolishing the country, opening the floodgates for millions of dirtbag, central American & Mexican invaders, many having Covid and other infections, the only protection being US judges, appointed by Trump (of which there are very many)

Well if a third party forms regardless of who starts it, get used to it. Because a divided Republican party assures Democrat leadership for the rest of our lives. Pretty soon we will be in bread lines.

The Communists said generations ago they will take over the United States, but without one bullet being fired. They will takeover from within. Unfortunately, we are experiencing that right now.

Heavens no! Whatever will the party do w/o you OP?
Dumbass, obviously, I could have just as easily said >>
If Anyone Wonders Why MILLIONS Are Leaving the Republican Party

But you are so small you disingenuously identify it as relating to one person.

Forum List

Back