If any American dies or is injured between May 1st and September 11th is 100% on Joe Biden....just for politics

I see post after post after post from you, all of them are cheerleader Democrat. Every time I point it out, you blame someone else. That's all you ever post
Yeah, I didn't think you'd take me up on it. You'd rather just bitch.

You're a liar and a coward. Dismissed.

Mac: I have lots of content, kaz. Go find it ...

LOL, dolt

So, you're too dumb to manage a search engine. Maybe you should play in traffic. Or eat some paint chips, dummy.

Hope it doesnt happen to anyone you know or love.

Having this withdrawl of troops on 9/11 is a pathetic political stunt.

You leftists ought to be ashamed.

I am mad at Trump for not bringing all the troops home his first day in office.
Hold. I'm confused.

So...when Trump says he is going to bring home the troops it's good.

When Biden says the same it is a shamess political stunt?
Ummm...despite the bs that the libs and others try to claim about people being the same, its not true. Not even close. With the muslims, one of their quirks is anniversary dates of terrorist attacks. They read far far more into it than western people----------using 9/11 as the pull out date is saying we lost, your god allah is better and even more importantly that this is A SIGN A BIG HUGH FUCKING sign that Allah wants you to continue to kill, attack, and beat americans. This shit puts people lives in danger...and Bidens groups know this but doesn't care as they are likely taking bribes and chosing this date was chosen by their bribers. This choice will get americans kill......
No it won't.

If terrorists do something on 9/11 it will be because it is 9/11 not because we are withdrawing from Afghanistan.
Muslims do not think like western christians--I say this as an atheist. They look at anniversary dates (they don't care about birthdays of people) of terrorist events as direct signs from ALLAH. Pulling out troops on 9/11 sends a strong sign from allah himself about ALLAH not wanting americans/christians in the middle east at all and wanting americans killed and attacked. They believe that people, even their enemies such as americans, do things because ALLAH makes, tells, manipulates them to do so. ANNIVERSARIES of terrorist attacks are BIG DAYS and BIG DAYS of SIGNS of what ALLAH wants. They will take this gesture as ALLAH wants muslims to attack americans hence why the 9/11 day was chosen for withdrawal (which will become a major holiday for both the bombing and the pullout and which keep these two tied together forever.) THE asshole bribing knows this and the assholes taking bribes in the biden administration either know and don't care or just don't care about the lives and the terrorisms that will follow such anniversary/holy holiday BS in the Muslim mind.
Sure, because you know so much about Muslims and their holidays...

I see post after post after post from you, all of them are cheerleader Democrat. Every time I point it out, you blame someone else. That's all you ever post

LOL, dolt

So, you're too dumb to manage a search engine. Maybe you should play in traffic. Or eat some paint chips, dummy.

:itsok: Dismissed, dummy.

LOL, dolt

:itsok: Dismissed, dummy.

Poor little guy, you're all upset now. Maybe you should have a snack and play in the yard for a while so you can calm down

Hope it doesnt happen to anyone you know or love.

Having this withdrawl of troops on 9/11 is a pathetic political stunt.

You leftists ought to be ashamed.

I am mad at Trump for not bringing all the troops home his first day in office.
Hold. I'm confused.

So...when Trump says he is going to bring home the troops it's good.

When Biden says the same it is a shamess political stunt?
Ummm...despite the bs that the libs and others try to claim about people being the same, its not true. Not even close. With the muslims, one of their quirks is anniversary dates of terrorist attacks. They read far far more into it than western people----------using 9/11 as the pull out date is saying we lost, your god allah is better and even more importantly that this is A SIGN A BIG HUGH FUCKING sign that Allah wants you to continue to kill, attack, and beat americans. This shit puts people lives in danger...and Bidens groups know this but doesn't care as they are likely taking bribes and chosing this date was chosen by their bribers. This choice will get americans kill......
No it won't.

If terrorists do something on 9/11 it will be because it is 9/11 not because we are withdrawing from Afghanistan.
Muslims do not think like western christians--I say this as an atheist. They look at anniversary dates (they don't care about birthdays of people) of terrorist events as direct signs from ALLAH. Pulling out troops on 9/11 sends a strong sign from allah himself about ALLAH not wanting americans/christians in the middle east at all and wanting americans killed and attacked. They believe that people, even their enemies such as americans, do things because ALLAH makes, tells, manipulates them to do so. ANNIVERSARIES of terrorist attacks are BIG DAYS and BIG DAYS of SIGNS of what ALLAH wants. They will take this gesture as ALLAH wants muslims to attack americans hence why the 9/11 day was chosen for withdrawal (which will become a major holiday for both the bombing and the pullout and which keep these two tied together forever.) THE asshole bribing knows this and the assholes taking bribes in the biden administration either know and don't care or just don't care about the lives and the terrorisms that will follow such anniversary/holy holiday BS in the Muslim mind.
Sure, because you know so much about Muslims and their holidays...
I research and this is one of the things I picked up on 20 years ago before the muslims CAIR hired a PR firm to white wash their shit off the internet-------------muslim making terror events into holidays and their belief of ALLAH's will and ALLAH making even the enemy do his bidding are written on extensively. Maybe you should research before posting nonsense. The muslims will take this as a sign from allah--that he wants them to push the americans out and commit terror against the west.

Forum List

Back