If any American dies or is injured between May 1st and September 11th is 100% on Joe Biden....just for politics

Hold. I'm confused.
So...when Trump says he is going to bring home the troops it's good.
When Biden says the same it is a shamess political stunt?
Yep.

I'll bet you're shocked!
Well...no.

But I've also changed my mind over the past few years. I was critical of pulling out without a real plan, when Trump proposed it. But it is clear that the situationis not improving, quite the opposite, corruption is endemic and unsolvable, and 20 years is too long. Trump was right on this one.
Sure, I think he is/was right about the wars in general (except for the characteristically inane/ignorant crap about "taking the oil").

And yet, the people who will complain about Biden getting out are the same people who agreed with Trump about getting out, AND they're the same freaking people who were DEFENDING the wars when DUBYA got us IN them.

They can't be taken seriously on this. Along with most other things.
Progs gotz plans for any money saved from Afghanistan. Syria? More great social programs to be corrupted?

Hope it doesnt happen to anyone you know or love.

Having this withdrawl of troops on 9/11 is a pathetic political stunt.

You leftists ought to be ashamed.

I am mad at Trump for not bringing all the troops home his first day in office.
Hold. I'm confused.

Ummm...despite the bs that the libs and others try to claim about people being the same, its not true. Not even close. With the muslims, one of their quirks is anniversary dates of terrorist attacks. They read far far more into it than western people----------using 9/11 as the pull out date is saying we lost, your god allah is better and even more importantly that this is A SIGN A BIG HUGH FUCKING sign that Allah wants you to continue to kill, attack, and beat americans. This shit puts people lives in danger...and Bidens groups know this but doesn't care as they are likely taking bribes and chosing this date was chosen by their bribers. This choice will get americans kill......

Hold. I'm confused.

Ummm...despite the bs that the libs and others try to claim about people being the same, its not true. Not even close. With the muslims, one of their quirks is anniversary dates of terrorist attacks. They read far far more into it than western people----------using 9/11 as the pull out date is saying we lost, your god allah is better and even more importantly that this is A SIGN A BIG HUGH FUCKING sign that Allah wants you to continue to kill, attack, and beat americans. This shit puts people lives in danger...and Bidens groups know this but doesn't care as they are likely taking bribes and chosing this date was chosen by their bribers. This choice will get americans kill......
No it won't.

If terrorists do something on 9/11 it will be because it is 9/11 not because we are withdrawing from Afghanistan.

Hold. I'm confused.
Yep.

I'll bet you're shocked!
Well...no.

But I've also changed my mind over the past few years. I was critical of pulling out without a real plan, when Trump proposed it. But it is clear that the situationis not improving, quite the opposite, corruption is endemic and unsolvable, and 20 years is too long. Trump was right on this one.
Sure, I think he is/was right about the wars in general (except for the characteristically inane/ignorant crap about "taking the oil").

And yet, the people who will complain about Biden getting out are the same people who agreed with Trump about getting out, AND they're the same freaking people who were DEFENDING the wars when DUBYA got us IN them.

Um, no.
Trump talked about removing troops from several places in October 2016.
He was elected AFTER saying that.
Nobody is objecting to Biden removing troops, we are objecting to him postponing it by 4 months.
The Taliban have already warned that any troops in the country after May will be targetted.
And there it is.
There what is?
Biden is doing what Trump didn't do, and you're criticizing him for his speed. Or for anything else that comes to mind.

I guess you didn't even realize you were illustrating what I had just said.

This is why I no longer bother.

LOL, you have never "bothered," all you have ever written are rah rah cheer leader you love Democrat posts. It's hilarious that you think you ever wrote anything else

Hold. I'm confused.

No it won't.

If terrorists do something on 9/11 it will be because it is 9/11 not because we are withdrawing from Afghanistan.

I agree with that and it is a lot better reply than when you didn't even get what he said

Hold. I'm confused.
Yep.

I'll bet you're shocked!
Well...no.

Um, no.
Nobody is objecting to Biden removing troops, we are objecting to him postponing it by 4 months.
The Taliban have already warned that any troops in the country after May will be targetted.
And there it is.
There what is?
Biden is doing what Trump didn't do, and you're criticizing him for his speed. Or for anything else that comes to mind.

LOL, you have never "bothered," all you have ever written are rah rah cheer leader you love Democrat posts. It's hilarious that you think you ever wrote anything else
I'd provide a link to the search engine where I discussed the Regressive Left a few thousand times. Not to mention other issues.

But why bother? You're just another Trumpster. You'll pretend not to see it.

Hold. I'm confused.
Yep.

I'll bet you're shocked!
Well...no.

Um, no.
And there it is.
There what is?

I'd provide a link to the search engine where I discussed the Regressive Left a few thousand times. Not to mention other issues.

Making another excuse for providing zero content. Your non-content response to my pointing you you provide no content. Of course it is ...

Hold. I'm confused.
Yep.

I'll bet you're shocked!
Well...no.

Um, no.
And there it is.
There what is?

Making another excuse for providing zero content. Your non-content response to my pointing you you provide no content. Of course it is ...
All the content you need would be available to you simply by using the search engine, and typing in Regressive Left and my name.

But you don't have the balls. You'd rather just bitch.

Then bitch, Trumpster. Enjoy.

So you're mad at Biden for doing what you're mad at Trump about for not doing?

Man. Sucks to be you.

So you're mad at Biden for doing what you're mad at Trump about for not doing?

Man. Sucks to be you.

Biden and Obama should have done it.

When do you think we should have left Afgahnistan, specifically?

Hold. I'm confused.
Yep.

I'll bet you're shocked!
Well...no.

Um, no.
And there it is.
There what is?

All the content you need would be available to you simply by using the search engine, and typing in Regressive Left and my name.

I see post after post after post from you, all of them are cheerleader Democrat. Every time I point it out, you blame someone else. That's all you ever post

Hold. I'm confused.
Yep.

I'll bet you're shocked!
Well...no.

Um, no.
And there it is.
There what is?

I see post after post after post from you, all of them are cheerleader Democrat. Every time I point it out, you blame someone else. That's all you ever post
Yeah, I didn't think you'd take me up on it. You'd rather just bitch.

You're a liar and a coward. Dismissed.

Hold. I'm confused.

The only facts in your post are the first three words.

Mac: I have lots of content, kaz. Go find it ...

LOL, dolt

Especially if a CRC kills them, right? Because of lack of a sense of responsibility for one's own actions on the Whitey Right.

Especially if a CRC kills them, right? Because of lack of a sense of responsibility for one's own actions on the Whitey Right.

Rrrriiiiigggghhhhhtttttttttt. You're a big government leftist because you accept responsibility for your own actions. Then you're like what! You don't want government to do that for you! Accept responsibility! Um .. sure ...

The way the fascist left sees yourself. Incredible

LOL, dolt
Same, eh?

LOL, dolt
Same, eh?

No, the difference is that he literally just cheers on leftists. I write content you disagree with, which you think isn't content while you serve leftist men since according to you you're just a woman

New Topics

Forum List

Back