If any American dies or is injured between May 1st and September 11th is 100% on Joe Biden....just for politics

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hope it doesnt happen to anyone you know or love.

Having this withdrawl of troops on 9/11 is a pathetic political stunt.

You leftists ought to be ashamed.

I am mad at Trump for not bringing all the troops home his first day in office.

Hold. I'm confused.

So...when Trump says he is going to bring home the troops it's good.

When Biden says the same it is a shamess political stunt?

Hold. I'm confused.

Try reading the OP again...

Hold. I'm confused.
Yep.

I'll bet you're shocked!
Well...no.

But I've also changed my mind over the past few years. I was critical of pulling out without a real plan, when Trump proposed it. But it is clear that the situationis not improving, quite the opposite, corruption is endemic and unsolvable, and 20 years is too long. Trump was right on this one.

Hold. I'm confused.

Biden extended the withdrawal date to September because he and his ilk just want to poke Trump in the eye. The same reason they increased the price of insulin....just because Trump lowered it. And stopped permanent visas for Liberian refugees because Trump gave it. And stopping the Wall construction and hoping nobody will come.
That means putting soldiers in Afghanistan at risk just to make some childish point.

Hold. I'm confused.
Yep.

I'll bet you're shocked!
Same back at you.
So.....when Trump declared it, it's bad. But when Biden says it. It's good.
Most of us here welcome both. But we are cynical at Biden extending it just so he can grandstand.....at the cost of human lives.

Hold. I'm confused.
Yep.

I'll bet you're shocked!
Well...no.

But I've also changed my mind over the past few years. I was critical of pulling out without a real plan, when Trump proposed it. But it is clear that the situationis not improving, quite the opposite, corruption is endemic and unsolvable, and 20 years is too long. Trump was right on this one.
Sure, I think he is/was right about the wars in general (except for the characteristically inane/ignorant crap about "taking the oil").

And yet, the people who will complain about Biden getting out are the same people who agreed with Trump about getting out, AND they're the same freaking people who were DEFENDING the wars when DUBYA got us IN them.

They can't be taken seriously on this. Along with most other things.

Hold. I'm confused.

Biden extended the withdrawal date to September because he and his ilk just want to poke Trump in the eye. The same reason they increased the price of insulin....just because Trump lowered it. And stopped permanent visas for Liberian refugees because Trump gave it. And stopping the Wall construction and hoping nobody will come.
That means putting soldiers in Afghanistan at risk just to make some childish point.
How much did Trump lower the price of insulin while in office?

Trump says he brought down the cost of insulin. But that’s not true for all Americans
There’s hardly any transparency about how drug companies arrive at their end price, experts say.

Trump may have been referring to when the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services announced a $35 cap on copays for insulin in May for some Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans. The Trump administration estimated the cap would save seniors $446 on average, and that the manufacturers would endure an added $250 million in costs.

But Anne Swerlick, a senior policy analyst at the Florida Policy Institute, said the insulin cap was mostly just “political theatre,” and barely scratched the surface of the much larger, systemic issue of inflated drug pricing.

VERIFYVERIFY: Did President Biden just raise the cost of insulin by freezing a Trump administration rule that would have made insulin less expensive?
Some media, politicians and social media users are claiming President Joe Biden raised the cost of insulin during his first week in the Oval Office.

What we found
On his first day in office, President Biden announced a Regulatory Freeze Pending Review through a press release sent by his chief of staff Ron Klain. The announcement, sent to all federal agencies, froze all new regulations signed by President Trump during the waning days of his term, impacting new regulations that had not yet gone into effect. The freeze will last 60 days until the new administration can review them.

Hold. I'm confused.
Yep.

I'll bet you're shocked!
Well...no.

Sure, I think he is/was right about the wars in general (except for the characteristically inane/ignorant crap about "taking the oil").

And yet, the people who will complain about Biden getting out are the same people who agreed with Trump about getting out, AND they're the same freaking people who were DEFENDING the wars when DUBYA got us IN them.

Um, no.
Trump talked about removing troops from several places in October 2016.
He was elected AFTER saying that.
Nobody is objecting to Biden removing troops, we are objecting to him postponing it by 4 months.
The Taliban have already warned that any troops in the country after May will be targetted.

Hold. I'm confused.
Yep.

I'll bet you're shocked!
Well...no.

Um, no.
Nobody is objecting to Biden removing troops, we are objecting to him postponing it by 4 months.
The Taliban have already warned that any troops in the country after May will be targetted.
And there it is.

Trump says he brought down the cost of insulin. But that’s not true for all Americans
There’s hardly any transparency about how drug companies arrive at their end price, experts say.

Trump may have been referring to when the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services announced a $35 cap on copays for insulin in May for some Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans. The Trump administration estimated the cap would save seniors $446 on average, and that the manufacturers would endure an added $250 million in costs.

But Anne Swerlick, a senior policy analyst at the Florida Policy Institute, said the insulin cap was mostly just “political theatre,” and barely scratched the surface of the much larger, systemic issue of inflated drug pricing.

VERIFYVERIFY: Did President Biden just raise the cost of insulin by freezing a Trump administration rule that would have made insulin less expensive?
Some media, politicians and social media users are claiming President Joe Biden raised the cost of insulin during his first week in the Oval Office.

What we found
On his first day in office, President Biden announced a Regulatory Freeze Pending Review through a press release sent by his chief of staff Ron Klain. The announcement, sent to all federal agencies, froze all new regulations signed by President Trump during the waning days of his term, impacting new regulations that had not yet gone into effect. The freeze will last 60 days until the new administration can review them.
So.
Why did he do that?

Hold. I'm confused.
Yep.

I'll bet you're shocked!
Well...no.

Um, no.
And there it is.
There what is?

What we found
So.
Why did he do that?
Why did who do what?

Hold. I'm confused.

Try reading what he said again.

He said bringing the troops home ... ON 9/11 ... is a political stunt.

You seriously missed that? If you know anything about the middle east, it's a really bad idea. Anniversaries are a big propaganda tool. You know Benghazi was on 9/11. Haven't you learned anything?

I seriously can't believe you whiffed on that

Hold. I'm confused.
Yep.

I'll bet you're shocked!
Well...no.

Um, no.
And there it is.
There what is?
Biden is doing what Trump didn't do, and you're criticizing him for his speed. Or for anything else that comes to mind.

I guess you didn't even realize you were illustrating what I had just said.

This is why I no longer bother.

Hold. I'm confused.
Yep.

I'll bet you're shocked!
Well...no.

Um, no.
And there it is.
There what is?
Biden is doing what Trump didn't do, and you're criticizing him for his speed. Or for anything else that comes to mind.

I guess you didn't even realize you were illustrating what I had just said.

This is why I no longer bother.
The Senate blocked Trump's withdrawal plans in 2019.
Dems and Rinos voted it out.
As I said, they are only interested in grandstanding.

Forum List

Back