If Antifa "is an idea, not a group", what is white supremacy?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Please, can someone explain this to me? I understand the concept, I don't understand the unbalanced application.

We've seen ANTIFA taking the streets, burning American flags, screaming to replace American capitalism, firebombing businesses and homes, murdering people indiscriminately.

So, ANTIFA, the ideology, doing these things are not a threat because they are not a group, but, apparently the IDEOLOGY of white supremacy is? That's like saying "don't worry about lone wolf Islamic suicide bombers because they aren't a group, they are just following a radical ideology." Huh?

This is all politics and it does nothing to help America.

Please, can someone explain this to me? I understand the concept, I don't understand the unbalanced application.

We've seen ANTIFA taking the streets, burning American flags, screaming to replace American capitalism, firebombing businesses and homes, murdering people indiscriminately.

So, ANTIFA, the ideology, doing these things are not a threat because they are not a group, but, apparently the IDEOLOGY of white supremacy is? That's like saying "don't worry about lone wolf Islamic suicide bombers because they aren't a group, they are just following a radical ideology." Huh?

White supremacy does not exist in the form(s) suggested by both the Right and Left mainstream media and educational curricula. Where white, Indian, Asian and other peoples do exhibit negative bias toward black Americans is in the form of very justified fear. For example, one does not take a stroll down Pratt Street (any direction) in Baltimore at night if one is white and wants to continue living for much longer. Simple as that. Blacks are more likely to murder whites (especially young black men) and so many whites/Indians/Asians, etc. very justly fear them. If that fear is to be called white supremacy then let it be so.

White supremacy does not exist in the form(s) suggested by both the Right and Left mainstream media and educational curricula. Where white, Indian, Asian and other peoples do exhibit negative bias toward black Americans is in the form of very justified fear. For example, one does not take a stroll down Pratt Street (any direction) in Baltimore at night if one is white and wants to continue living for much longer. Simple as that. Blacks are more likely to murder whites (especially young black men) and so many whites/Indians/Asians, etc. very justly fear them. If that fear is to be called white supremacy then let it be so.

I grew up in a rough part of town. There was a short cut we'd take to school. It was actually quite a dangerous shortcut to take considering how it was blocked off, but, we were used to it. I'd never walk down that street late at night. I know others, black or white who thought the same.

People naturally want to avoid risk if they can. I'd say age is more relevant in this fear than race. Seeing 6 senior citizens playing cards on a bench is less intimidating than 6 youths of any race hanging out. People all generalize in some form, it's how we learned as babies to smile at our mothers face but not react the same to strangers faces.

I'm sure there are ideologies, but, suggesting ANTIFA isn't a danger seems quite astonishing to me considering how active and prominent they are. If white surpremacy is a problem, it certainly isn't in the mainstream on a daily basis for months, and, it isn't given corporate support.

Command structure..yes, both antifa and white supremacy are ideologies but white supremacists have taken it a bit further by organizing. along with initiation rites, leaders etc. Antifa is basically just a group of young folks raging against the machine. Their showing up at events is more of a flash mob thing. That's all they are saying.

I grew up in a rough part of town. There was a short cut we'd take to school. It was actually quite a dangerous shortcut to take considering how it was blocked off, but, we were used to it. I'd never walk down that street late at night. I know others, black or white who thought the same.

People naturally want to avoid risk if they can. I'd say age is more relevant in this fear than race. Seeing 6 senior citizens playing cards on a bench is less intimidating than 6 youths of any race hanging out. People all generalize in some form, it's how we learned as babies to smile at our mothers face but not react the same to strangers faces.

I'm sure there are ideologies, but, suggesting ANTIFA isn't a danger seems quite astonishing to me considering how active and prominent they are. If white surpremacy is a problem, it certainly isn't in the mainstream on a daily basis for months, and, it isn't given corporate support.

The livestreams play on various You Tube channels nightly, clearly illustrating the terrorist actions of Antifa members and their well organized groups. Unless dozens of You Tubers are employing professional grade Hollywood CGI to deceive the public, Antifa is as real as flesh and blood terrorism can get. Thus the only conclusion: Antifa and the democratic party are one and the same.

The livestreams play on various You Tube channels nightly, clearly illustrating the terrorist actions of Antifa members and their well organized groups. Unless dozens of You Tubers are employing professional grade Hollywood CGI to deceive the public, Antifa is as real as flesh and blood terrorism can get. Thus the only conclusion: Antifa and the democratic party are one and the same.
Ya, okay..(rolls eyes)

White supremacy is the same thing. It's an ideology, followed by both organized and unorganized groups and individuals. A lot like Antifa.

That's the problem with labeling either as a "terrorist group"....

Trump's FBI said it's not an organization dope...

If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have NOTHING to say!

Command structure..yes, both antifa and white supremacy are ideologies but white supremacists have taken it a bit further by organizing. along with initiation rites, leaders etc. Antifa is basically just a group of young folks raging against the machine. Their showing up at events is more of a flash mob thing. That's all they are saying.
Both groups are filled with morons.
One of those groups has caused mass chaos and destruction over the past few years, the other is a bunch of aging idiots who think skin color determines superiority.
I can discern which group is currently more deadly, can you?

Every race believes in supremacy this is why before the 1960s America was white China was Asian Mexico was Mexican Africa was African

One of those groups has caused mass chaos and destruction over the past few years, the other is a bunch of aging idiots who think skin color determines superiority.

They don't look like aging idiots to me...

13819153_web1_lynam_loomis_parshall_combo.jpg

They don't look like aging idiots to me...

13819153_web1_lynam_loomis_parshall_combo.jpg

Have you seen Portland? Chicago, Louisville?

There is no perfect culture. No way to make 100% of the people happy and content. We have had avenues to equality. We have reduced males in this agenda. We now have a growing amount of undereducated black males and a growing amount of undereducated white males and brown males. We eliminated the traditional family for equality agendas. In a culture that can not be perfect. We replaced males with females in education and employment. The costs rising much to do it. We have made our bed up to now. In a culture that is not perfect. The amount of males and females that have no hope is growing. This is what is. Not what I wish it to be. This is a means to a dictatorship and worse.

Antifa is a low level , domestic terrorist organization along with BLM

T has zero to do with any white supremacy; in fact , they hate him ..and one of their biggest leaders endorsed Biden lol

Maybe super white supremacist woman can help

I dunno everyone's a white supremacist today ....even Ted cruz lol

Forum List

Back