If Amy Barrett is attacked for being a practicing Catholic...

Trump is the biggest liar we have ever had as President. These Christians who support Trump are fake Christians who ignore the teachings of Jesus Christ.
As always, with these "liar" posts, I challenge the poster to present ONE lie that Trump has ever told. So far, none have ever done that, but instead they present media hype, masquerading as lies.

In the meantime, Democrats have been a litany of Trump bash lies, non-stop for 3.5 years now, and I will present some of THOSE lies right here >>

The disabled reporter (Serge Kovaleski), the access Hollywood tape, Hillary's lying outsourcing TV ads, the Muslim gold star father Khizir Khan, John McCain, Russian collusion, impeachment laughingstock, hydrocychloroquine, "anonymous source" Atlantic idiotic article, etc etc

Last edited:
...will Joe Biden, the practicing Catholic, defend her?

The question is not whether she is a practicing catholic or not. The question is whether she will impose her religious beliefs on the country. This is not a theocracy yet the Taliban catholics want to turn this into a theocracy. They want to place the Church above the law. I am a practicing Catholic but I believe this is wrong.

She has already said that she will not allow her religious beliefs to rule over her knowledge of the law.

If Trump nominates either Amy Coney Barrett or Barbara Lagoa, both Catholics, and the Democrats in the Senate Judiciary Committee, challenge their fitness to be on the Supreme Court based on their religion, they could be hammering the nail in the coffin for Joe Biden's presidential aspirations.

At roughly 22% of the population of the United States, Catholicism is the largest religious denomination in the country, with approximately 77.4 million members as of 2017. After Brazil, Mexico, and the Philippines, the US comprises the world’s fourth-largest Catholic population.

It is also interesting to note the Democrats depend heavily on Hispanics for votes (including illegal aliens voting illegally), but these Hispanics are heavily Catholic (over 90%). In addition, they are quite serious about their religion, and not inclined to take attacks against their religion lightly. Having lived in New York City for 31 years, and central California for 12 years, both having large Hispanic populations, I have known literally thousands of Hispanics, (and I am 1/2 Hispanic myself).

Most Hispanic households have a picture of Jesus Christ, the Pope, and other Catholic pictures on their walls. Some even have little holy water dispensers on the walls, and glassed candles like you would commonly see in a Catholic church.

So, if Senate Judiciary Democrats bring Catholicism into the confirmation hearing, and especially if they are mean about it, like they were with Justice Kavanaugh, they might be sealing the November election in favor of President Trump, that no amount of mail-in ballots, or any voter fraud could stop.

The democrats have been committing political suicide for four years and they have repeatedly shown that they have no respect for the religious beliefs or right to worship of any American.
And this has awakened the religious right and moderates who value the high court being a strict constructionist. All of those that Trump got last time are reivigorated.. This will bring out thousands of vote for trump that might have stayed home... And if democrats attack this woman they will lose a whole lot more than the WH and Senate, they will lose the house hands down and its already very close to a loss for the dems as it is.

Joe Bide is a devout Catholic. The media tells me so.
He lies too much for that. Like him pretending to suddenly be opposed to the street violence after months of assent by silence. And then laughably trying to blame Trump.

Trump is the biggest liar we have ever had as President. These Christians who support Trump are fake Christians who ignore the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Really, I'm paraphrasing here, but didn't Christ say not to judge others or you will be judged? Sounds like you're the fake Christian.

Last edited:
The question is not whether she is a practicing catholic or not. The question is whether she will impose her religious beliefs on the country. This is not a theocracy yet the Taliban catholics want to turn this into a theocracy. They want to place the Church above the law. I am a practicing Catholic but I believe this is wrong.
Why is there any question about the Trump nominee's religion ? There have been many nominees before the SJC, who were not atheists, and who did belong to a religion. There were no questions then.

If Senate Judiciary Democrats are smart, they will take the word Catholic entirely out of their vocabularies, until the nomination hearings and the election are over.

The question is whether she will impose her Christian views on the country. A judge has enormous power and that is a fair question.

Actually it's not, the overriding principle is this:

Article 6, Clause 3

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

So the commies have no constitutional right to ask about a persons faith.

Why is there any question about the Trump nominee's religion ? There have been many nominees before the SJC, who were not atheists, and who did belong to a religion. There were no questions then.

If Senate Judiciary Democrats are smart, they will take the word Catholic entirely out of their vocabularies, until the nomination hearings and the election are over.

The question is whether she will impose her Christian views on the country. A judge has enormous power and that is a fair question.

Actually it's not, the overriding principle is this:

Article 6, Clause 3

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

So the commies have no constitutional right to ask about a persons faith.

Correct!

Our government was founded on Judaeo Christian values and our government was not to remove it from the government but make sure that no litmus test was used to keep the religious from being in it and expressing their values.

...will Joe Biden, the practicing Catholic, defend her?

True to form, the left will attack Barrett on her faith again. Another blunder by the dems, 22% of the US population are catholics.

Communists are bigots by nature, they can't help themselves. Catholics claim their is something more worthy of obedience than the state, democrats are outraged that the state is not God to the Catholics.

Forum List

Back