If America had A Civil War Today

The right wing and forces for yesterday will lose, bigly.

Because the left is so well-armed, well-trained, and tacticool, right? And because law-enforcement and the military is primarily made up of Democrats who love Joe Biden, Obama, and Hillary, right?

How many seconds do you think these antifa retards would last is a real firefight, with those red targets on their faces?

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::21:

image.jpg
... because Americand LEO and military, as demonstrated at the Capitol Insurgency, hate the QoolAidAnon crew that assaulted it.

You inbred regressive Crayola-eaters don't know what an "insurgency" really is.

Jan. 6 was a "mostly peaceful protest."
That is a seditious statement in support of the insurgency.

So arrest me, dickface. :auiqs.jpg:
Are you in a data base somewhere. I know I am.

I got you beat hands down. I've probably been in more than several databases since the 2008 election. But the FBI, NSA, and Homeland Security has far more to worry about than some Trump-supporting white Christian right-wing NRA goober like myself. It wasn't people like me who were rioting, looting, burning down businesses, and shooting people on the streets throughout 2020. Those are yours.
Good. You will be in more than that. Keep it up.

Go tell someone who really gives a fuck, if you can find them.
Ah, the itching of guilt.

Because the left is so well-armed, well-trained, and tacticool, right? And because law-enforcement and the military is primarily made up of Democrats who love Joe Biden, Obama, and Hillary, right?

How many seconds do you think these antifa retards would last is a real firefight, with those red targets on their faces?

image.jpg
... because Americand LEO and military, as demonstrated at the Capitol Insurgency, hate the QoolAidAnon crew that assaulted it.

I got you beat hands down. I've probably been in more than several databases since the 2008 election. But the FBI, NSA, and Homeland Security has far more to worry about than some Trump-supporting white Christian right-wing NRA goober like myself. It wasn't people like me who were rioting, looting, burning down businesses, and shooting people on the streets throughout 2020. Those are yours.

Nope. You have a weird tendency to read more into things than there is.

image.jpg

You are an open book with empty pages. Understand that if America had a civil war the LEO and the military would stomp the rebellious right into the grave.

image.jpg

You are an open book with empty pages. Understand that if America had a civil war the LEO and the military would stomp the rebellious right into the grave.

You sure put a hell of a lot of faith in government to save you, don't you? The truth is that if this country were plunged into a civil war, services like law-enforcement would be non-existent. Police officers would go home to be with and protect their own families, and you and your entire family would be worm food. Sure, there might be some military members sympathetic to the cause of Bidenism, but they would be outnumbered within their own ranks.

image.jpg

You sure put a hell of a lot of faith in government to save you, don't you? The truth is that if this country were plunged into a civil war, services like law-enforcement would be non-existent. Police officers would go home to be with and protect their own families, and you and your entire family would be worm food. Sure, there might be some military members sympathetic to the cause of Bidenism, but they would be outnumbered within their own ranks.
Oh, ye, of little faith. Most of the New Orleans police stayed on the job after Katrina. The entire Jasper and Kirbyville LEO stayed on the job for days on end after Rita.

The military is sworn to uphold the Constitution, and their constitutional commander-in-chief is not Trump. They would actively go hunting to bring him in.

Nobody wins in a Civil War. The federal government has all the guns so use your apparent limited imagination.

Is that the same federal government who couldn't beat a bunch of Vietnamese rice farmers, or the one who couldn't seem to subdue a handful of Middle Eastern goat-herders?

Good point. Liberals don't comprehend a "determined enemy" and the NV, Afganis, 1776 Rev war fighters,,,, were,. They also always post they trust in the govt to protect them. OURS???? Russia even went home with their tails between their legs. Only 3% of the population fought the Brits in the beginning of the Rev war, guess what, we won.

Forum List

Back