If all U.S. monuments/statues related to slavery are to be taken down, what about Muslim ones?

Or every African village in Africa which just about everyone has institutionalized slavery to this day.

I think we should treat Mecca to a few mushroom clouds during the Hajj; while there's no way to get rid of Islam, it will leave the religion permanently crippled as it should be.

Islamic views on slavery - Wikipedia

Arab slave trade - Wikipedia

Should we insist that every Mosque and Muslim building/artifact/statue/etc. be taken down? If they refuse, should we bomb Mecca?

I would be happy if muslims just stopped keeping slaves . Baby steps.

America hasn't allowed legal slavery since 1863.

At this time that is debatable as Muslims in this country still do honor killings and arrange marriages and such. Now, illegal ,
Mexican allegedly keep slaves here so it's safe to assume
Me Haji's do to. What is a fact is that outside of this country Muslims engage heavily in slave trading. That is a fact.

I think we should treat Mecca to a few mushroom clouds during the Hajj; while there's no way to get rid of Islam, it will leave the religion permanently crippled as it should be.
Does Trump look to you like he wants to mess with the Saudi's Mecca?
trump-orb.jpg

Does Trump look to you like he wants to mess with the Saudi's Mecca?
trump-orb.jpg

Trump isn't the one looking to take down statues. That would be the left.

Should we insist that every Mosque and Muslim building/artifact/statue/etc. be taken down? If they refuse, should we bomb Mecca?

At this time that is debatable as Muslims in this country still do honor killings and arrange marriages and such. Now, illegal ,
Me Haji's do to. What is a fact is that outside of this country Muslims engage heavily in slave trading. That is a fact.

Hence why I said "legally."

Hence why I said "legally."

Yes, Muslims in Muslim countries legally keep slaves. A few even wrote books about it. Interesting read to if you can stomach it.

Ok, stop it. That kind of question, although highly intellectually stimulating to those of us secure enough to go there, will cause way to much angst and hair pulling for the mentally frail snowflakes. They just won't be able to deal with it.

I'm okay with that.

Muslims for the most part have brown skin, so Progs won't say anything about Muhammad owning slaves, having many wives and molesting little boys.

Progs don't truly give a fuck about slave ownership, they think all of this bullshit will help them win seats in the coming up elections.

It won't....but those crazy kids just keep trying!

They will just have to stick to rational conversation and honest political discourse, like this nice young Antifa member and his caretaker.

The stupid tards on the left are only about one basic narrative. That is anything and everything whites do to blackskins, redskins, brownskins, womenskins, gayskins, etc etc etc.

It is never about the actual concern for those minorities. It is ONLY about creating political divisions.

We keep bringing up over and over again for instance the fact that redskins owned slaves, and fought for the confederacy. Somehow me pointing those FACTS is "racist."

Somehow me bringing up the facts that blacks were indeed slave owners. There are morons on the left that still think white europeans showed up to Africa with nets and kidnapped poor innocent blackskins.

They actually think that redskins were nothing but peaceful people smoking peyote and growing corn before white Christians showed to America with a bible and a musket. Yes, they do. That is how dumb they are. Not even sure why anyone would communicate with people like that.

So, it is all about the narrative and that is it. That is all with them. They are wastes of blood.

That would be unconstitutional.
Confederate monuments are not religious structures. Mosques are.

Liberals have never let the silly Constitution or Bill of Rights get in their way.

So you want to violate the Constitution out of your admiration and desire to imitate whatever liberals you believe want to violate the Constitution?

That's goddam funny.

New Topics

Forum List

Back