If All Lives Matter?

I assert that white racism is the least of the BLM/black opportunist "issues". The far large issue that overrides...police brutality, or alleged theoretical "systemic racism". The huge black on black murder rate? It's a form of suicide. Isn't it?
You assert incorrectly. BLM was created because of white racism. The black on black and white on white murder rate is virtually the same.

And thats why you don't ignore me because my posts aren't racist.
But they are. Almost exclusively. You think everything can be defined by race. In fact, I don’t recall ever seeing a thread by you that didn’t in one way or another either address people on the basis of race or characterize the people of differing races. It’s beyond merely being “race conscious.” It’s race obsessed.

Just look at your thread headline.

“If All Lives Matter?”​

Is that a question? Is there an argument you’re implicitly making that some lives don’t matter? Which ones? Why? I know it’s based on race because thread headline notwithstanding, your OP delves right into the matter of race.

If all lives mattered you'd be talking about the high numbers of whites who are murdering themselves. Don't need your advice on the real world, I live in it and that's not the thread topic.
The difference is you only think Black Lives Matter. You are only concerned when a white person, or specifically a white cop, kills a black person. Whereas, most white people equally care about innocent lives being killed.

The usual suspect are going to come in with the same silly dodges and personal attacks, but the number was 40,155 whites who murdered themselves. 3,541 blacks did. 11 times more whites murdered themselves than blacks and the excuse of it's OK because they killed each other that I was told by a member here long ago is not a good defense.

U.S.A. SUICIDE: 2020 OFFICIAL FINAL DATA
https://save.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/2020datapgsv1a-3.pdf
Agree 100%. Suicide is a sin as bad as murder.

In my opinion, guns should be restricted. Fortunately most hard drugs are banned.

Forum List

Back