If a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth,we started the Biden recession yesterday, -1.4% in Q1 and -2.1% in Q2.

You troll nonstop, TransFido. Nice self portrait. When you want to have an adult discussion lmk. Until then enjoy your Monkeypox

LOLOL

And still, you supported the NBER's definition of a recession until Biden became president.

LOLOL

And still, you supported the NBER's definition of a recession until Biden became president.
I did? Could it be that I could support both. NBER AND the most prevalent one? Hmmmm….being a sycophant to the Democratic Party you disagree. OK

Got anything else TransFido? Bored? Trolling? Monkeypox recovery coming slowly for you?

I did? Could it be that I could support both. NBER AND the most prevalent one? Hmmmm….being a sycophant to the Democratic Party you disagree. OK

Got anything else TransFido? Bored? Trolling? Monkeypox recovery coming slowly for you?

Kinda hard to support both when they don't support each other.

Regardless, despite your claims now that a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth, I was able to show you don't actually believe that.

:dance:

Kinda hard to support both when they don't support each other.

Regardless, despite your claims now that a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth, I was able to show you don't actually believe that.

:dance:
Why can’t I believe both? Explain it? TransFido.

Why can’t I believe both? Explain it? TransFido.

Sad you need such simplicity explained to you. But alas...

One adheres to the rule that the only thing determining a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth.

While the other is the opposite of that; that it's not 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth but multiple months of significant negative growth among a wide range of indicators, including GDP.

Case in point, you say you believe the NBER but you say we're in a recession even the the NBER has not yet said we are. So you pick and choose who you want to believe depending on what is more politically expedient to you.

Only a lying gay short bus rider such as yourself thinks you can believe 2 things which are so different from each other.

Sad you need such simplicity explained to you. But alas...

One adheres to the rule that the only thing determining a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth.

While the other is the opposite of that; that it's not 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth but multiple months of significant negative growth among a wide range of indicators, including GDP.

Case in point, you say you believe the NBER but you say we're in a recession even the the NBER has not yet said we are. So you pick and choose who you want to believe depending on what is more politically expedient to you.

Only a lying gay short bus rider such as yourself thinks you can believe 2 things which are so different from each other.
I am giving an opinion TransFido. That is allowed on this message board. You’re sad you have Monkeypox. Sounds like a you problem.

I am giving an opinion TransFido. That is allowed on this message board. You’re sad you have Monkeypox. Sounds like a you problem.

LOL

Nobody said you can't have an opinion, WhineyLyingGayShortBus. I'm merely pointing out your hypocrisy.

LOL

Nobody said you can't have an opinion, WhineyLyingGayShortBus. I'm merely pointing out your hypocrisy.
It’s not hypocrisy TransFido. You’re the fat moron who voted for someone who sucks. Yeah you did that. You voted for a party that lied about the origin of the virus, won’t define what a woman is, lied that vaccines would stop the spread of COVID, is responsible for the border crisis, out of control inflation and the war in Ukraine. So go jump into a frozen lake you impotent old fool. I do not need eight economists to tell me we are in a recession. You do. Why? You’re a fucking lemming who caught Monkeypox. If you died tomorrow no one would miss your Trans ass. Loser.

It’s not hypocrisy TransFido. You’re the fat moron who voted for someone who sucks. Yeah you did that. You voted for a party that lied about the origin of the virus, won’t define what a woman is, lied that vaccines would stop the spread of COVID, is responsible for the border crisis, out of control inflation and the war in Ukraine. So go jump into a frozen lake you impotent old fool. I do not need eight economists to tell me we are in a recession. You do. Why? You’re a fucking lemming who caught Monkeypox. If you died tomorrow no one would miss your Trans ass. Loser.

LOLOL

Of course you're hypocritical. You adhere to the NBER's definition when it suits you. When it doesn't, you selectively choose to ignore their methodology.

Never adhered.

LOL

You poor thing, you prove to be too stupid to understand you adhered when you acknowledged there was a recession in 2001 as that was a recession by NBER's definition, not by the 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth definition.

Now everyone here sees you pick & choose what is or is not a recession based on political expediency.

LOL

You poor thing, you prove to be too stupid to understand you adhered when you acknowledged there was a recession in 2001 as that was a recession by NBER's definition, not by the 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth definition.

Now everyone here sees you pick & choose what is or is not a recession based on political expediency.
Everyone? You mean you and your multiple trans ocd personalities? LOL

Forum List

Back