If a friend of mine who is handsome, drives his own car and still can't succeed in dating then......

there is absolutely no hope for me at all. I might as well retire from finding love and just become a person who is a full time fetishist., He just informed me he is divorced and now looking for a new love. Me the guy who has no clue what the fuck he is doing happens to have a second date tonight and dont feel good about my chances at all. I mean how can a guy with a stable job, looks good, has his own car, and house still not succeed at dating??

Someone tell me please

Simple, it is 2019 and most of you that are younger than me surf for your true love on dating applications when what you need to do is go to a store, laundromat or Church to meet someone...

Call your mother and tell her you might become gay of you do not find someone and see how fast she has her friends find you someone...

Also stop being picky because man you are not someone that should turn your nose up to anything that is breathing and willing to go on a date with you...

there is absolutely no hope for me at all. I might as well retire from finding love and just become a person who is a full time fetishist., He just informed me he is divorced and now looking for a new love. Me the guy who has no clue what the fuck he is doing happens to have a second date tonight and dont feel good about my chances at all. I mean how can a guy with a stable job, looks good, has his own car, and house still not succeed at dating??

Someone tell me please
USMB gets its daily dose of incel whining....

At least it's not another "But Hillary" thread.

Hillary has her own car ... and, apparently, she gets the babes.

Hillary-Christina-Aguileras(1).jpg

I no longer believe I will find love and prefer to just

gamble
watch sports
eat jumbo shrimp
have a latina sit on my face every saturday

Aren't the last 2 pretty much the same thing....

Someone tell me please

I'm so jealous.

Someone tell me please

I'm so jealous.

Don't be ... I hear Hillary is back on the market.

Someone tell me please

I'm so jealous.

Don't be ... I hear Hillary is back on the market.

So her tits aren't as perky as when she was younger, but she's still just as smart, and that's hot.

No matter what gender we are, we all like an appealing body. This is Mother Nature kicking in. But then other factors kick in, as well. Personality. Sense of humor. Ability to treat other people with respect and equality even if they aren't of the same gender as you are. Intelligence. Ability to communicate with another person. Ability to offer a prospective partner friendship and loyalty. There are so many non-physical factors that contribute to building a successful relationship.

You mean people with cars are getting divorced now? That never happened before.

Handsome, own home and has a car and still cant succeed in dating? That has to be false. Why would a woman not want to be loyal to a man like that

I love how you're putting the pussy in a pedestal. Maybe the only thing he did wrong was settling for a no good bitch who don't deserve him. Trust me, bitches be crazy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back