If 99.99% of police DO NOT kill unarmed suspects, why does the entire force need to be “reimagined”?

All of this villianizing of police is nothing but a communist ploy to degrade our institutions.

It is not working.
We all see crime spiking in these left wing strongholds.

If you are a communist who is in charge and making millions of dollars, I get the grift.

If you are a regular left wing asshole who is a useful pawn, WHY? Why do you want no police? The leaders have men in uniforms with guns protecting them.

Why be sheep?
Two reasons. First, bad apples ruin the bunch. Second, the issue isn’t only around murders, abuse of power comes in many forms.
Tell us more about the government murdering innocents and we need more government.
Irony is always lost on leftists.
Explain the irony to me then…

Because deaths in police custody is the tip of the racial disparities in policing iceberg.

All of this villianizing of police is nothing but a communist ploy to degrade our institutions.

It is not working.

If you are a communist who is in charge and making millions of dollars, I get the grift.

If you are a regular left wing asshole who is a useful pawn, WHY? Why do you want no police? The leaders have men in uniforms with guns protecting them.

Why be sheep?
We have a Second Amendment that provides a solution not any form of excuse regarding what is necessary to the security of a free State.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

1623610565726.png

I don't see the police burning down buildings and looting stores like the ones complaining about the police.

If you support ANTIFA and BLM then you're responsible for the burning, looting, and murdering, being done by them.

*****SMILE*****

:)

If you are a 99% employee, you might be happier doing something else.
Sez the 67%er at everything including this board.

For instance, Minneapolis just paid $27,000,000.00 to Geo. Floyd's family.
Yeah.
You would think libtards would reexamine their voting choices. But, they voted for pandering and pandering is expensive. Enjoy your high assed property taxes Hennepin County. You got the government you deserve.
Meanwhile 45 miles north in the next red county, peace and quite, no crime, no thugs and low assed taxes.
And dumb shit resisting arrest Floyd isn't costing me a cent.

Yeah.
You would think libtards would reexamine their voting choices. But, they voted for pandering and pandering is expensive. Enjoy your high assed property taxes Hennepin County. You got the government you deserve.
Meanwhile 45 miles north in the next red county, peace and quite, no crime, no thugs and low assed taxes.

Um, yeah, no services, no job opportunities... but these Rural Red counties all keep putting Repukes back in and are still miserable.

It is not working.

Why be sheep?
Would be nice if they didn't protect the bad eggs so much.

It is not working.

Why be sheep?

Let's try this one out for size.

99.99% of planes on American Airlines don't end in fiery crashes.

Are you still going to sign up to fly on one of their planes?

Or will you whine about the "Demonization" of airlines when one does?

I want police, but I want police who are 100%. If you are a 99% employee, you might be happier doing something else.

When a cop screws up, it makes us all less safe. Money that could be spent on public safety ends up getting spent paying off families.

For instance, Minneapolis just paid $27,000,000.00 to Geo. Floyd's family.

They could have hired 385 cops for that amount.
1623624569822.png

If you expect people to be absolutely perfect you probably should stay in your room in the basement

*****SMILE*****

:)

It is not working.

Why be sheep?
Would be nice if they didn't protect the bad eggs so much.
That's what you get with gubmint unions, Butch....The bad eggs are impossible to get shed of.

Yeah.

Um, yeah, no services, no job opportunities... but these Rural Red counties all keep putting Repukes back in and are still miserable.
Plenty of industrial existing and moving to the exurbs to escape the Twin Cities excessive taxes.
Most of them offering higher wages. Wall panel shop and lumber yard right down the road is desperate for workers. Median housing in this area is 400K+. Every community has a successful industrial park, striving restaurants and clean grocery stores. Many of the medical, technological, recreational, and food products delivered nationwide come from the outskirts of Mpls.
If someone can't find a job in this climate, they frankly need to look at their own shortcomings.
Get a clue besides your ignorance of rural areas.

I have read that almost all cops retire without ever having had to use their firearm even once!

If someone can't find a job in this climate, they frankly need to look at their own shortcomings.

Guy, I drive through rural areas every year to get to my summer place in Wisconsin. Most of it is kind of sad. Shuttered factories, shuttered stores because WalMart moved in and put everyone out of business.

I try to get through these areas before anyone picks up a banjo

Guy, I drive through rural areas every year to get to my summer place in Wisconsin. Most of it is kind of sad. Shuttered factories, shuttered stores because WalMart moved in and put everyone out of business.

I try to get through these areas before anyone picks up a banjo
You should stay in Illinois. Quit polluting Wisconsin with your smugness.

If it weren't for Tourist Dollars from Illinois, Wisconsin would look like Biafra.

Of course, they cheeseheads resent us.
Thanks for proving my point about what assholes live in Shitcago.
You didn't have a point. Me, I'm kind of saddened when I drive through Wisconsin and see the devastation 40 years of Republican policies have wrought. I'd love for it to be like it was when I was a kid.

The little town my cabin is in. Half the restaurants and stores are closed or out of business. Every couple of years, one will reopen because someone decides to "retire" there and sink their life savings into it.. and they go out of business in a few years.

If it weren't for Tourist Dollars from Illinois, Wisconsin would look like Biafra.

Of course, they cheeseheads resent us.
Thanks for proving my point about what assholes live in Shitcago.
You didn't have a point. Me, I'm kind of saddened when I drive through Wisconsin and see the devastation 40 years of Republican policies have wrought. I'd love for it to be like it was when I was a kid.

The little town my cabin is in. Half the restaurants and stores are closed or out of business. Every couple of years, one will reopen because someone decides to "retire" there and sink their life savings into it.. and they go out of business in a few years.
Stay home. You should be saddened by shithole Illinois has become.
You have nothing to feel smug about.

Forum List

Back