If 99.99% of police DO NOT kill unarmed suspects, why does the entire force need to be “reimagined”?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
All of this villianizing of police is nothing but a communist ploy to degrade our institutions.

It is not working.
We all see crime spiking in these left wing strongholds.

If you are a communist who is in charge and making millions of dollars, I get the grift.

If you are a regular left wing asshole who is a useful pawn, WHY? Why do you want no police? The leaders have men in uniforms with guns protecting them.

Why be sheep?

All of this villianizing of police is nothing but a communist ploy to degrade our institutions.

It is not working.

If you are a communist who is in charge and making millions of dollars, I get the grift.

If you are a regular left wing asshole who is a useful pawn, WHY? Why do you want no police? The leaders have men in uniforms with guns protecting them.

Why be sheep?
Two reasons. First, bad apples ruin the bunch. Second, the issue isn’t only around murders, abuse of power comes in many forms.

It is not working.

Why be sheep?
Two reasons. First, bad apples ruin the bunch. Second, the issue isn’t only around murders, abuse of power comes in many forms.

Your explanation is a cliche?

These are not fucking apples. They are human beings.

It is not working.

Why be sheep?

Let's try this one out for size.

99.99% of planes on American Airlines don't end in fiery crashes.

Are you still going to sign up to fly on one of their planes?

Or will you whine about the "Demonization" of airlines when one does?

I want police, but I want police who are 100%. If you are a 99% employee, you might be happier doing something else.

When a cop screws up, it makes us all less safe. Money that could be spent on public safety ends up getting spent paying off families.

For instance, Minneapolis just paid $27,000,000.00 to Geo. Floyd's family.

They could have hired 385 cops for that amount.

Its sort of like a hospital review board looking into a doctor who just maims his patients and saying, "well, nobody died so it's all good."

It is not working.

Why be sheep?
Xi commands it, his legions of Mindless American Zombies (democrats) obey

It is not working.

Why be sheep?

Your explanation is a cliche?

These are not fucking apples. They are human beings.
No shit. I was using a metaphor… see below

Met·a·phor
/ˈmedəˌfôr,ˈmedəˌfər
noun
  1. a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.
    "her poetry depends on suggestion and metaphor"

It is not working.

Why be sheep?

I want police, but I want police who are 100%. If you are a 99% employee, you might be happier doing something else.

When a cop screws up, it makes us all less safe. Money that could be spent on public safety ends up getting spent paying off families.

Wow...You just pounded out a bunch of words and said absolutely nothing. :auiqs.jpg:

It is not working.

Why be sheep?
Because government employees must dress appropriately when murdering innocent citizens!
1623607229404.jpeg

It is not working.

Why be sheep?
Tell us more about the government murdering innocents and we need more government.

It is not working.

Why be sheep?
Tell us more about the government murdering innocents and we need more government.
Irony is always lost on leftists.

It is not working.

Why be sheep?

Show me a human being that is 100%. That person doesn't exist. By nature people are fallible and make mistakes. Mistakes sometimes get people killed. That's the real world. Prosecute murderers whether civilian or police, don't try to achieve nirvana.

It is not working.

Why be sheep?
Tell you more about?? When was I telling you anything about that?

Forum List

Back