Idlib and the virus

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I saw this last night and it is very disturbing. It looks to me that the money we are spending trying to bail out our economies will be dwarfed by the amount we will need to find to bail out developing countries.
I wonder if any planning is going into this ?

I saw this last night and it is very disturbing. It looks to me that the money we are spending trying to bail out our economies will be dwarfed by the amount we will need to find to bail out developing countries.

Idlib, Gaza, Africa, you name it.

The money to bail out the so-called "Third World" will be a drop in the ocean compared to the Western domestic bailouts.

I doubt the U.K. has much in the way of a plan to bail out anyone. I think they will be more worried about how to bail out their economy and healthcare system for many years to come.

The money to bail out the so-called "Third World" will be a drop in the ocean compared to the Western domestic bailouts.
I fear that you may be right. What a ghastly prospect for the world.

We take care of our own first. The 3rd-World will have to wait.

Yep. And that's just half of it, since, for the Third World, the effects of Covid-19 will be compounded by the ensuing global depression - and death tolls exacted by both combined among the poorest need to be taken into consideration.

Yep. And that's just half of it, since, for the Third World, the effects of Covid-19 will be compounded by the ensuing global depression - and death tolls exacted by both combined among the poorest need to be taken into consideration.
If it isn't tackled then it will affect all of us. Self interest might come into play.

sounds like a question for the UN.

Are they in session?

or using some kind of electronic means to meet?

If it isn't tackled then it will affect all of us. Self interest might come into play.

can you define "it"?

sounds like a question for the UN.

Are they in session?

or using some kind of electronic means to meet?

Syria, the UN, hell, their buddies the Russians,

not sure why tommy thinks the UK has to do anything.

That "self interest" would need to be enlightened, not be marred by ubiquitous White supremacy, and taking a very long view. In your estimate, how have we been doing on that score during the last decades?

That "self interest" would need to be enlightened, not be marred by ubiquitous White supremacy, and taking a very long view. In your estimate, how have we been doing on that score during the last decades?
Why limit it to the last decade ? When the gold and oil stop flowing the world will find a conscience. Maybe.

Why limit it to the last decade ? When the gold and oil stop flowing the world will find a conscience. Maybe.

When the oil and gold did not flow in the past the World lacked a conscious then, so what make you believe it will have one now or one day in the future?

Also Tommy China, Russia and Iran can help those people but my bet is you will want to starve Western Nations so you can feel good when you sleep.

Right now Tommy the World is heading into a massive recession if not depression and people will think of their own country and communities before they cry over Syria!

When the oil and gold did not flow in the past the World lacked a conscious then, so what make you believe it will have one now or one day in the future?

Also Tommy China, Russia and Iran can help those people but my bet is you will want to starve Western Nations so you can feel good when you sleep.

Right now Tommy the World is heading into a massive recession if not depression and people will think of their own country and communities before they cry over Syria!
I was referring to the third world and not just Syria. We cant leave these countries to their fates because it will wash up on our shores pretty soon. Think about it.

I was referring to the third world and not just Syria. We cant leave these countries to their fates because it will wash up on our shores pretty soon. Think about it.

ONly if you insist on having open borders.

That is your choice, whether you want your nation to be a Third World shit hole or not.

That is your choice, whether you want your nation to be a Third World shit hole or not.
The world has open borders. Its a global economy.

The choice is yours. Don't pretend it is not, to dodge taking responsibility for the choice you make.

Do you want the problems of the world to become part of your community and problems? Or not?

THis is rhetorical of course. Your position is well know. You support the mass rape of white children.

So, you a plague? Hell yes you want it, and any and all problems stemming from it, to "wash up on your shore".

The choice is yours. Don't pretend it is not, to dodge taking responsibility for the choice you make.

Do you want the problems of the world to become part of your community and problems? Or not?

THis is rhetorical of course. Your position is well know. You support the mass rape of white children.

So, you a plague? Hell yes you want it, and any and all problems stemming from it, to "wash up on your shore".
They are our problems whether we like it or not. How many flights go in and out of the US every day in peace time ? Are you intending to stop them all and close your ports ? Will you bar Americans from travelling abroad ?

They are our problems whether we like it or not. How many flights go in and out of the US every day in peace time ? Are you intending to stop them all and close your ports ? Will you bar Americans from travelling abroad ?

I've seen vids of the "refugees" flooding into your country along the Tunnel. You could post guards and stop them if you wanted to.

But you can't. Because that would require a belief system that your people have a right to have their own country.

And you don't believe that anymore.

New Topics

Forum List

Back