Idiots, bachmann, gomert, king, embarrass US and Egypt

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Bachmann, Gohmert, King's bizarre Egypt statement - POLITICO.com

Reps. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) and Steve King (R-Iowa) were in Egypt this past weekend and took the opportunity to film an unusual 15 minutes long joint statement praising the current government in Egypt.

In the video posted by the Washington Post's Max Fisher, Bachmann thanks the Egyptian military for overthrowing former President Mohammed Morsi and cracking down against the "great evil" and "common enemy" of the Muslim Brotherhood.

“I want to assure the people of Egypt that I, as a member of Congress, will stand strong in support of continuing military support, United States support financially, to stand for the military in Egypt,” Bachmann said in the video. “We know that you have been a partner. You’ve been a partner in the war on terrorism. You’ve acted bravely here on the front lines.”

The video is just astounding. Watch it.

Other sources of the same story so the rw's can't bitch about the source.

BOR: Michele Bachmann, Steve King, Louie Gohmert Travel to Egypt, Give Crazy Message to Egyptian People

Michele Bachmann, Louie Gohmert, Steve King In Egypt - Business Insider

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/...an-presser-blames-muslim-brotherhood-for-911/

The absolutely best coverage -

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - Political Comedy - Fake News | Comedy Central

Who votes for these brain dead maroons?

uh, folx, if you haven't watched this video, its worth it just to watch Gomert's face while Bachmann is making a total ass of us all.

uh, folx, if you haven't watched this video, its worth it just to watch Gomert's face while Bachmann is making a total ass of us all.

Oh Christ I just saw Jon Stewart's rip on it. I laughed my ass off. "Saul" from Breaking Bad on the left in the skit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2UO_3cMr1A]Jon Stewart Dumbstruck by Michele Bachmann Egypt Trip 'Please Be A Jimmy Kimmel Prank' - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The GOP is a joke. And this trip of theirs proves it.

BUT...let's go where the Republcans would go on this.....

HOW MUCH DID THIS STUPID TRIP COST THE TAXPAYERS?

WHO THE FUCK ASKED THEM TO GO?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back