Idiotic media headline # 2: "Deborah Birx Praises 'Extraordinary' LGBTQ Community for Preventing Monkeypox Spread"

LOL

You know I wouldn't do it. Make fun of it. But the virus fucked the world and it came from there............and ECO health alliance...........DARPA..........and the NIH funding.

How many of those people have been punished for doing the research that led to fucking the world with covid?
I know you really wouldn't, dude. Just screwing with you on the thread, as to opening too good to pass up.
None of those self certain, "we know what we're doing, we're Fking Scientists" assholes have been punished, unless it was the secretly by the Chinese for embarrassing the hell out of that Communist government before the world. Probably never will be. I have read, there is still advanced experiments with gene splicing going on there still, and suspect we are still partially funding. I suppose that is on the theory, "we don't want these kinds of chances take her on our continent", but we see how well that theory worked out. I suspect humans are really among the slowest leaning intelligent species in the universe. Like Agent K said in Men In Black :
1656254579487.jpeg

Darwin awards are not Trumps fault.
Some presidents are remembered for their moments of clarity in crisis. Others are remembered for their character flaws and big mouth.
1656260359084.png

Monkeypox is spreading at a record pace, the only thing the left is doing is trying to change the name of the disease to something "less racist".

How does this response add up in any way to a "success"?

Dr. Deborah Birx has praised the LGBTQ community for helping prevent the spread of monkeypox. The physician and diplomat told Newsweek the community is "extraordinary responsible" and that the American public can trust it to report new cases, despite the stigma surrounding the latest outbreak.

Monkeypox is currently spreading throughout the globe, with current CDC data showing over 2,100 cases in 37 countries. The U.S. currently has 99 confirmed cases.

So far most—but not all—monekypox cases are among men who have sex with men.

Where to begin?

Not with an explanation of how idiotic it is to credit the LGBTQ community for preventing the spread of Monkeypox. If you don't know that already, this thread probably isn't for you.

Now, technically, the headline is true. Dr. Birx did say that, I'm sure. So, can't accuse Newsweek of lying, exactly. But they are being deliberately deceptive to publish Dr. Birx' lie without a comment.

A more honest headline would have started, "In a show of insanity, Deborah Birx praises . . . " or "In a lame attempt at gaslighting, . . . " or "Inexplicably, . . . . "
Scarf Lady continues to be a damn fool

Woke libs will treat monkeypox much like they did AIDS because homosexuals are off limits to criticism

Scarf Lady continues to be a damn fool

Woke libs will treat monkeypox much like they did AIDS because homosexuals are off limits to criticism

I remember the 1980's, when aids first became popular.

The liberals screeched how aids didn't discriminate and that everyone was at equal risk.

Of course that proved to be a load of shit, and so will the current Monkeypox (or whatever non-racist name they decide to give the ailment) chat.

I remember the 1980's, when aids first became popular.

The liberals screeched how aids didn't discriminate and that everyone was at equal risk.

Of course that proved to be a load of shit, and so will the current Monkeypox (or whatever non-racist name they decide to give the ailment) chat.
Yes, COVID is not the first scamdemic that Fauci has pushed. He was out front in telling us that there was an AIDS epidemic among straight people.

There was no truth to it, AIDS in the U.S. was almost exclusively among gay males, with a small percentage of the infected being sharers of needles. Most of the "heterosexuals" who became HIV positive were self-reported, with far more men than women than women in that group, for some reason.

The whole point of that ruse was to serve his political agenda, which as to avoid having the epidemic blamed on gays, and to prevent crackdowns on gay bath houses and other infection centers.

The first case of monkeypox in Dane County, Wisconsin is being reported by Wisconsin State Journal. Because it tries to theft time from the reading prisoner-scapegoat by complexifying the URL, we refuse to transcribe the dipshit. It mouths off with this arrogant, blm-style opportunism:

2 hr. Ago: DHS: Wisconsin's First Case of Monkeypox Identified in Dane County
'....It's an important conversation because we want people to know who is at risk and that information is important to share but we also want to make sure that people understand this is not a disease that affects only people who identify as LGBTQ, anyone can get it, and it's important when we communicate about it to avoid language that can shame or marginalize," Westergard said.'

So, boycott of LGBTQ because of this asshole is now in order, because the article gives the prisoner not one iota of detail about the case. Traveler from another state or country? Gender? Age? Marital status? SARS-CoV-2 history?....Bullshit variation of blm racism to molest Americans already traumatized by the commie virus, which origin dipshit Homo sapiens has yet to elucidate.

Some presidents are remembered for their moments of clarity in crisis. Others are remembered for their character flaws and big mouth.
View attachment 662526
This asshole talking to Trump is typical of dumbed-down American automatonism. Scientific proof for chloroquine against coronaviruses was presented at Philadelphia in the summer of 2000.

Post #898, Blau and Holmes, Chloroquine's 8-12-Hour Time Window
'....When the drugs were added 8-12 post-inoculation, there was no significant increase in viral yields compared to untreated....These results show that lysosomotropic drugs inhibit early at virus entry but at later times do not affect the release of virus.'

This asshole talking to Trump is typical of dumbed-down American automatonism. Scientific proof for chloroquine against coronaviruses was presented at Philadelphia in the summer of 2000.

Post #898, Blau and Holmes, Chloroquine's 8-12-Hour Time Window
'....When the drugs were added 8-12 post-inoculation, there was no significant increase in viral yields compared to untreated....These results show that lysosomotropic drugs inhibit early at virus entry but at later times do not affect the release of virus.'
Yet, when Trump got Covid, he opted for the same advanced treatments (some even experimental, designed just for the virus) being recommended by science for that specific disease. This is a fact, regarding his crazy Covid Rhetoric, hard to get around, sounding like do as I preach to the masses, not as I do for myself.

Yet, when Trump got Covid, he opted for the same advanced treatments (some even experimental, designed just for the virus) being recommended by science for that specific disease. This is a fact, regarding his crazy Covid Rhetoric, hard to get around, sounding like do as I preach to the masses, not as I do for myself.
None should be able to take Trump's evolution out of context.

1.) None told Trump about the chloroquine time window, otherwise, he would have mentioned it to the people. And why not? The Rinos closest to him (may have known [italics]).

2.) James Duncan also received brincidofovir for ebola, which was also experimental against the virus. Recall that if the Chinese communists would have come forth with more information (like including Americans Baric and Daszak in the history of bat coronaviruses), there would have been less floundering to respond to their virus.

None should be able to take Trump's evolution out of context.

1.) None told Trump about the chloroquine time window, otherwise, he would have mentioned it to the people. And why not? The Rinos closest to him (may have known [italics]).

2.) James Duncan also received brincidofovir for ebola, which was also experimental against the virus. Recall that if the Chinese communists would have come forth with more information (like including Americans Baric and Daszak in the history of bat coronaviruses), there would have been less floundering to respond to their virus.
Don't expect much real help for a closed Communist Government, more worried about protecting it's self image, whether that is what the image recognized by the world is, or not.

Don't expect much real help for a closed Communist Government, more worried about protecting it's self image, whether that is what the image recognized by the world is, or not.
We know of no published record in the media of any American virologist who mentioned the chloroquine time window to support Trump's credibility struggle. The evidence suggests that Chinese virologists would have lost credibility had they mentioned Ralph Baric manipulating the virus Daszak collected in 2011 Yunnan. That virus, taken to UNC Chapel Hill, having proven even more dangerous after it was tampered with there (see USMB search 'Sorensen, et al'), was then allowed its research to continue, which research subsequently gets lost in esoterica.

Forum List

Back