Idiot Obama Family Wore Che Guevara Tee Shirts

So now you want to pretend your OP was about Che and not attacking the Obamas?

You fell for a photo shopped image, then raced to the board to post and rant about the Obamas, and now, when you have proven yourself an enormous idiot for falling for the image and not checking for background and facts, you want us to believe your topic was something else? FUCK YOU!

Your vicious profanity demonstrates maturity and intellectualism that places you in the company of other Leftists/Democrats/Obama/Biden supporters. Profanity and arrogance such as yours adds so much to any point you choose to make that I never want to read any of them again.

Obama was raised by a Marxist, who, like him, adored Che and other Marxists.
Because one person created that image does not change Obama's Marxist politics.
You should know that, but facts elude you and your Leftist pals.

ciao brutto

Join them on my Ignore List.

I have been challenged countless times by Leftists who think themselves clever because they find an error in an argument or point made. They instantly dismiss the entirety of the point being made because there is a flaw in it.
WHOOSH! Right over their left-leaning heads.

Dear Friends, you need not listen to Hateful Leftists (but I repeat myself) who proclaim themselves to be your intellectual and moral superiors, pretending to be right because THEY are so very *smart* and you are all morons. Just look at the people they defend and excuse:
Joe Traitor Demented Biden
Kamala Whore Harris

Barack Marxist Obama
The conspiratorial Democrat Party and its lackeys, the CIA, FBI, DOJ, and the media in general.
Ashamed of govt.jpg

So now you want to pretend your OP was about Che and not attacking the Obamas?

You fell for a photo shopped image, then raced to the board to post and rant about the Obamas, and now, when you have proven yourself an enormous idiot for falling for the image and not checking for background and facts, you want us to believe your topic was something else? FUCK YOU!

Its an obvious photoshop job from the git go, but still funny as hell. Funnier still because the photo shop is so damn obvious... if you cant laugh at that, your not human.

Forum List

Back