Idiot liberal's clueless reaction to large assault rifle strapped to car

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Kimberly Morin writes that once again, a Michael Bloomberg-backed gun control organization has been busted for LYING. This happens on a regular basis because gun control addicts have to lie in order to remain relevant in the eyes of the uninformed who believe them.

upload_2016-12-20_19-8-5.png

Idiot Liberal's CLUELESS Reaction To "Large Assault Rifle" Strapped To Car...

Oh I could literally see this taking place. They are afraid of thier own shadows when it comes to a gun.

After looking at your link....All I see are liberal haters with a dumb ass who doesn't tell the story about why the gun was strapped to the car..The picture is horrible too..

You know, I've stopped and changed tyres for ladies who were trying to use the jack upside down. They were probably conservative.

• Banned
After looking at your link....All I see are liberal haters with a dumb ass who doesn't tell the story about why the gun was strapped to the car..The picture is horrible too..
awwww

I hope this is sarcasm. The pic is clear enough to show what is strapped to the hood of the Jeep. And it is not an assault rifle.

Ok we have the story now, thanks... I couldn't tell what that picture was.

Would you agree that the article is more of a Liberal Hate than a story?

Forum List

Back