Idiot female driver stops SUV on train tracks and gets creamed - Kills 6 people

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Sounds to me like she was drunk out of her skull and couldn't comprehend the situation. Or maybe she panicked like women do in a crisis.

SUV driver s behavior under scrutiny in deadly train crash - Yahoo News

feb 4 2015
Federal investigators looking into a fiery commuter train wreck that killed six people zeroed in Wednesday on what they called the big question on everyone's mind: Why was the driver of an SUV stopped on the tracks, between the lowered crossing gates?

The driver — whom family friends identified as 49-year-old Ellen Brody, a jewelry store employee — had calmly gotten out of her Mercedes SUV momentarily after the crossing gates came down around her and hit her car, according to the motorist behind her, Rick Hope.

"She wasn't in a hurry at all, but she had to have known that a train was coming," Hope told the Journal News. He said he motioned to her to come back and gave her room to reverse. But instead, she got back in her car and went forward on the tracks, he said.

"It looks like she stopped where she stopped because she didn't want to go on the tracks," Hope told WNYW-TV. "It was dark, so maybe she didn't know she was in front of the gate."

How did she even get on the track in the first place? Didn't she see the gate going down? Weren't there any other signals the train is coming? And why on earth did she stay in the car when all the safety requirements tell not to???

Sounds to me like she was drunk out of her skull and couldn't comprehend the situation. Or maybe she panicked like women do in a crisis.

feb 4 2015
Federal investigators looking into a fiery commuter train wreck that killed six people zeroed in Wednesday on what they called the big question on everyone's mind: Why was the driver of an SUV stopped on the tracks, between the lowered crossing gates?

The driver — whom family friends identified as 49-year-old Ellen Brody, a jewelry store employee — had calmly gotten out of her Mercedes SUV momentarily after the crossing gates came down around her and hit her car, according to the motorist behind her, Rick Hope.

"She wasn't in a hurry at all, but she had to have known that a train was coming," Hope told the Journal News. He said he motioned to her to come back and gave her room to reverse. But instead, she got back in her car and went forward on the tracks, he said.

"It looks like she stopped where she stopped because she didn't want to go on the tracks," Hope told WNYW-TV. "It was dark, so maybe she didn't know she was in front of the gate."

Why isn't she a "slut" as well? Because you don't have evidence that she's black?

:dig:

feb 4 2015

Why isn't she a "slut" as well? Because you don't have evidence that she's black?

:dig:
im sure he is looking hard for evidence.....

Sorta doesn't make sense, UNLESS she tried to beat the train and the guy behind her didn't cut her any slack.

He says he did. He says he backed up and told her to do the same. But she went forward.!! Brainless female. .
I heard him on FNC. He said he backed up to indicate to her that she had room to do the same. Her drive wheels may have been resting on ice offering her no traction. Otherwise it's hard to understand why she couldn't have become unhooked from the lift gate. it - the gate arm - was said to be on her trunk. Maybe there was a piece of trim it became lodged onto, again supporting the probability of slick pavement. I don't think she was an "idiot" just that she made a really bad decision based on a critically poor judgment in a time of panic.

Sorta doesn't make sense, UNLESS she tried to beat the train and the guy behind her didn't cut her any slack.

He says he did. He says he backed up and told her to do the same. But she went forward.!! Brainless female. .
I heard him on FNC. He said he backed up to indicate to her that she had room to do the same. Her drive wheels may have been resting on ice offering her no traction. Otherwise it's hard to understand why she couldn't have become unhooked from the lift gate. it - the gate arm - was said to be on her trunk. Maybe there was a piece of trim it became lodged onto, again supporting the probability of slick pavement. I don't think she was an "idiot" just that she made a really bad decision based on a critically poor judgment in a time of panic.

Like the OP does every time he posts.

. I don't think she was an "idiot" just that she made a really bad decision based on a critically poor judgment in a time of panic.

Sounds like an idiot to me. Women always panic in a crisis.

ShitsSpeedos knows this from experience. Every time this losing-loser sack of shit has a few Busch tall boys and starts hitting on the ladies, they go into crisis mode and run away from the ridiculous douche.

Forum List

Back