IDF troops abusing young Arab boys ????

Israelis have done what the nazis did to the Jews.

Really? Where are the death camps in Gaza and The West Bank?
I've asked this many times and have never received an answer.
To be fair to the Israelis, it seems every Arab terrorist has a State Of The Art Smart Phone.
Israelis have them too thanks to the US tax payers we dont have money for veteran but our masters in Israel have to get their billions each year.
We have enough money for our veterans; talk to your local Reps and see if they really give a damn.
Nope we dont. But again they got the US by the balls and there is nothing you can do about it, and you are proud to give your taxes to a rogue state.

To be fair to the Israelis, it seems every Arab terrorist has a State Of The Art Smart Phone.
Israelis have them too thanks to the US tax payers we dont have money for veteran but our masters in Israel have to get their billions each year.
For the 1,000th and for the mentally ill Issa. Israel get money thanks to Lyndon B Johnson and returns super state of the art technology.
Kapish? Or stupid?
We fight their wars, we lose men and women , money, they even killed our soldiers, they steal our technology...we are their bitch and you proud of it.

We have enough money for our veterans; talk to your local Reps and see if they really give a damn.
Nope we dont. But again they got the US by the balls and there is nothing you can do about it, and you are proud to give your taxes to a rogue state.

For the 1,000th and for the mentally ill Issa. Israel get money thanks to Lyndon B Johnson and returns super state of the art technology.
Kapish? Or stupid?
We fight their wars, we lose men and women , money, they even killed our soldiers, they steal our technology...we are their bitch and you proud of it.
How do they steal our technology?

RE: IDF troops abusing young Arab boys ????
⁜→ Issa, Indeependent, et al,

(COMMENT)

NONSENSE! Absolute NONSENSE...

The US has never engaged in any Military Adventure in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) that was not a discretionary commitment. This is particularly true concerning the Israeli-Arab Palestinian Conflict.

If my memory serves me correctly, we had a couple of Patriot Batteries in Israel to defend against incoming (C-RAM). And there are, of course, the Defense Attache contingent which you find almost anywhere. And I remember that there was an activity that assisted the PA in standing up their various police and security forces.

But (to my knowledge) the US has never deployed a Brigade Combat Team to fight in that conflict. Now, it is possible that the US deployed a covert or clandestine option all across MENA for special purposes. But those options are used all over the world, not just in the MENA.

As for the technology and design information, every country of any consequence to world events has engaged in espionage in the US. It is not limited to the MENA Region. In fact, all sorts of SIGINT, HUMINT, and MASINT activities are practiced every single day against the US and its sensitive activities.

Don't blow anything out of proportion.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Kapish? Or stupid?
You have been sleeping? Many caught spying and transferring technologies to Israeli army and other industries. Even China got a piece of that.

Here is a quiz for you. Many labs, tech companies and industries are ran by American Jews who showed allegiance to Israel infact many moved there...you would think that they didnt give Israel some of America's secrets?

Ps: I have nothing against the peace loving Jews. I'm talking about the Zionists.

RE: IDF troops abusing young Arab boys ????
⁜→ Issa, Indeependent, et al,

(COMMENT)

NONSENSE! Absolute NONSENSE...

The US has never engaged in any Military Adventure in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) that was not a discretionary commitment. This is particularly true concerning the Israeli-Arab Palestinian Conflict.

If my memory serves me correctly, we had a couple of Patriot Batteries in Israel to defend against incoming (C-RAM). And there are, of course, the Defense Attache contingent which you find almost anywhere. And I remember that there was an activity that assisted the PA in standing up their various police and security forces.

But (to my knowledge) the US has never deployed a Brigade Combat Team to fight in that conflict. Now, it is possible that the US deployed a covert or clandestine option all across MENA for special purposes. But those options are used all over the world, not just in the MENA.

As for the technology and design information, every country of any consequence to world events has engaged in espionage in the US. It is not limited to the MENA Region. In fact, all sorts of SIGINT, HUMINT, and MASINT activities are practiced every single day against the US and its sensitive activities.

Don't blow anything out of proportion.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
The whole world have seen the war crimes of israel except Americans thry have been blindfolded by the Zionist controlled media.

IDF troops abusing young Arab boys ????

Normally the IDF uses its snipers to shoot these kids in the head killing them dead.

At least abusing is better than murdering them

:)-

The whole world have seen the war crimes of israel except Americans thry have been blindfolded by the Zionist controlled media.

The above is true, true and true once again.
I do not expect you to believe me, I expect you to----
google--"IDF shooting children"
Just do it, and see for yourself
:)-

New Topics

Forum List

Back