IDF order will enable mass deportation from West Bank

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
A new military order aimed at preventing infiltration will come into force this week, enabling the deportation of tens of thousands of Palestinians from the West Bank, or their indictment on charges carrying prison terms of up to seven years.

When the order comes into effect, tens of thousands of Palestinians will automatically become criminal offenders liable to be severely punished.

Given the security authorities' actions over the past decade, the first Palestinians likely to be targeted under the new rules will be those whose ID cards bear home addresses in the Gaza Strip - people born in Gaza and their West Bank-born children - or those born in the West Bank or abroad who for various reasons lost their residency status. Also likely to be targeted are foreign-born spouses of Palestinians.
IDF order will enable mass deportation from West Bank - Haaretz - Israel News

ethnic cleansing?:eusa_whistle:

as you can see, no one gives a shit unless there is way to scream antisemite at a non jew.

Of course, we ALL know how loud the screams of a falling sky would be were this to happen to jews.

Good riddance to the Pallie trash. The Kuwaitis kicked 400,000 Pallies out after the Gulf War and nobody batted an eye.

POSes.

as you can see, no one gives a shit unless there is way to scream antisemite at a non jew.

Of course, we ALL know how loud the screams of a falling sky would be were this to happen to jews.

Who would be deporting Jews and why? Are Jews threatening somebody with suicide bombings and terror?

Oh I see. You side with the enemies of America because you hate Jews more than you love America? or You believe something about all Jews as opposed to Israelis?

:eusa_whistle:

Good riddance to the Pallie trash. The Kuwaitis kicked 400,000 Pallies out after the Gulf War and nobody batted an eye.

POSes.

Th Jordanians threw the PLO out decades ago. The PLO were a nation within a nation. Caused headaches and trouble.

I feel for the refugees, but they got the leadership they voted for.

I say "Live with it." and the consequences.

"When Palestinian mothers love their children more than they hate Jews, there will be peace in the region." -paraphrasing Golda Meir

Last edited:

POSes.

Th Jordanians threw the PLO out decades ago. The PLO were a nation within a nation. Caused headaches and trouble.

I feel for teh refugees, but they got the leadership they voted for.

"When Palestinian mothers love their children more than they hate Jews, there will be peace in the region." -paraphrasing Golda Meir

King Hussein murdered more Pallies during Black September in just a few months than Pallies who died in conflicts with Israel since 1948.

But, Black September only involves Jordanian Arabs, not Israelis, so, nobody really gives a shit about the Pallies killed by Jordan.

When Pallies put their guns down, there will be peace.
When Jews put their guns down, there will be genocide.

Who would be deporting Jews and why? Are Jews threatening somebody with suicide bombings and terror?

Oh I see. You side with the enemies of America because you hate Jews more than you love America? or You believe something about all Jews as opposed to Israelis?

If America purged Manhattan like Israel does non-jews in the west bank you know goddamn well how the martyr cry would sound. Suicide bombs and "terror" are not the only method of ethnic cleansing. Just as someone with a "two shot, one kill" t shirt from cast lead.

palis are not "enemies of america" just because you want them to be in order to marginalize their humanity. The same shit happened, ironically, with jews in germany once. clearly, you only give a shit when it happens to jews. shocker, lemme tellya.

they just get 400 plutonium cocks erected in a small region near Dead Sea that menace all the region of mass murder! :doubt:

POSes.

:rofl:

you just got thanked by Marc39.

that is about all that is necessary to say about your opinion in this thread. go enjoy your little blood dance with killer marc and revel in some irony you silly fucker.

:lol:

:clap2:

A new military order aimed at preventing infiltration will come into force this week, enabling the deportation of tens of thousands of Palestinians from the West Bank, or their indictment on charges carrying prison terms of up to seven years.

When the order comes into effect, tens of thousands of Palestinians will automatically become criminal offenders liable to be severely punished.

Given the security authorities' actions over the past decade, the first Palestinians likely to be targeted under the new rules will be those whose ID cards bear home addresses in the Gaza Strip - people born in Gaza and their West Bank-born children - or those born in the West Bank or abroad who for various reasons lost their residency status. Also likely to be targeted are foreign-born spouses of Palestinians.

Palestinians again in Diaspora!

If America purged Manhattan like Israel does non-jews in the west bank you know goddamn well how the martyr cry would sound. Suicide bombs and "terror" are not the only method of ethnic cleansing. Just as someone with a "two shot, one kill" t shirt from cast lead.

palis are not "enemies of america" just because you want them to be in order to marginalize their humanity. The same shit happened, ironically, with jews in germany once. clearly, you only give a shit when it happens to jews. shocker, lemme tellya.

Except, the West Bank is sovereign Israeli territory and the Pallies are illegal immigrants.

New York deports illegal immigrants. I know, I have lived in New York.

Pallies sided with the Germans in World War I and sided with the Nazis in World War II. Pallies sided with Iraq in the Gulf War, while the US supported Kuwait.

Pallies support terror groups who threaten the US.

So, Pallies are enemies of America

You are PWNED, peabrain.

POSes.

that is about all that is necessary to say about your opinion in this thread. go enjoy your little blood dance with killer marc and revel in some irony you silly fucker.

And, you speak for your imaginary chat room friends, stoner? LOL

What, Jews in Manhattan are lobbing missiles and suicide bombers in New Jersey?

Palestinians as a whole may not be enemies of America, but the PLO was, and the elected shits called HAMAS are. Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia as are all Arab and non Arab terrorists.

We are engaged in a world wide war of terror. Didn't you know?

they just get 400 plutonium cocks erected in a small region near Dead Sea that menace all the region of mass murder! :doubt:

Tell the Arabs to leave the Jews alone. Stop sending their children to die for hate,

Palestinians again in Diaspora!

These Pallies, peabrain?
Palestinian people do not exist

You can't even tell us who these Pallies are, pinhead.

PWNED, again.

This is poor decision and an unjust move. If a Palestinian is from/born in Gaza, then his/her residency in the West Bank should be considered lawful.

However there are infiltrator who Israel should be deporting. See below Josie!

The order takes the original 1969 definition of infiltrator to the extreme, as the term originally applied only to those illegally staying in Israel after having passed through countries then classified as enemy states - Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon and Syria

Last edited:

POSes.

oh what a come back. I'm made irrelevant because somebody you dislike thank a single post of mine.

:cuckoo:

Except, the West Bank is sovereign Israeli territory and the Pallies are illegal immigrants.

New York deports illegal immigrants. I know, I have lived in New York.

Pallies sided with the Germans in World War I and sided with the Nazis in World War II. Pallies sided with Iraq in the Gulf War, while the US supported Kuwait.

Pallies support terror groups who threaten the US.

So, Pallies are enemies of America

You are PWNED, peabrain.

im sure you HAVE lived in new york, jew.

again, just because you want desperately to jew up the finger pointing in order to dehumanize palis doesn't make them our enemies. Every time a jewish spy is caught or an American Navy ship is "accidentally" bombed to shit we are reminded of just how may sides there are in the realm of israeli friendship.

now, go pack your bags because we are going to deport jews from America... Whats that?!?!?!?! THAT WOULD BE RACISM!??!?!?!

Forum List

Back