Idaho Republican Bravely Calls Out Hershey's For Its Anti-White Racist Commercials

Kinda like the legions of libtards who whine about minorities being underrepresented in corporate boardrooms? I read that California is actually trying to legislate inclusion, qualified or not.
Good reason not to live in Cali

Congress should pass a law and all racists and bigots would get the death penalty. death penalty. So this gal would be eliminated. That way in a few years all racist, no matter of skin and color would all be dead. That means, Biden, Trump, former black face governor of Virginia, Duke, Farrakhan, those that call GOP members Uncle Tom, would all be executed. Then we could erase Woodrow Wilson, Reagan, Wayne and FDR for their racism.

So I guess it would be okay, it would help control US population growth.

No,

The current population control used by PP in the Ghetto and Gangs in the Inner city is both effective and properly discriminatory.

No,

The current population control used by PP in the Ghetto and Gangs in the Inner city is both effective and properly discriminatory.
You want to eradicate racism this is the way to do it. Just start using the death penalty to change behavior, then we can all be a peaceful civilized society.

We could just send them home.
Send them to home? You mean Europe, Africa, Asia, and all other points? Then they would be free to practice racism where ever they end up. We need to eradicate all racism!!!! Now! Execute them all!

I have never been afraid of people that did not look like me.
Maybe if you grew up in America you would better appreciate this great country of ours just as it is

So many people bitch and whine while hating on white people

And then blame the division on white conservatives instead of themselves

Maybe if you grew up in America you would better appreciate this great country of ours just as it is

So many people bitch and whine while hating on white people

And then blame the division on white conservatives instead of themselves

I love this country, that is why I gave it 20 years of my life to defend it.

I would say that spending some time outside of this great country is a far better way to appreciate what we have here.

Those of you that never leave your home state do not really have much to compare things to.

There is nothing wrong with being with your own kind.
Even the Creator of all Things says to keep your seed line pure and not mixed with other types of seed.
The Syro Aryan Christian Israel People are specially commanded to Bless the Families of the Earth. America is actually cursing the other families of the Earth, and thus Isaiah 5 is in effect for USA where other peoples invade USA and loot it.

You are running out of products your snowflakey-ness can buy with all your boycotts.
Currently I’m only boycotting the NFL, twitter, facebook, and the salvation army for its wokeness

Btw: snowflake is an insult thats aimed at know-nothing high school and college libs

But unimaginative libs stole it for their own use

Last edited:

Forum List

Back