Idaho Rejects Mike Lindell's Claim of Massive Fraud in State Trump Won by 30 Points

=================================================================

Umm, well that blows the Don Trump brag that he was gonna bring into his administration the 'very best people'.
After all, a great percentage of these folks testifying are folks that Don Trump hired, or Don Trump appointed.

So, if Don Trump only brought onto his staffs people who hate him, or came to hate him......well, that doesn't speak highly of his ability to judge people, or be a competent boss, or an able administrator.

In fact, if what the good poster 'Leo' asserts is true...that all these people are Trump's 'haters', well, it plays right into the wheel-house of the criticism of Don Trump as an incompetent and a loser.

Hell, as has been posted here a half-dozen times ---Don Trump's own hired pollster, Tony Fabrizio, told him post-election that his polling showed that one of the two main reasons* people didn't vote for him was their perception he was incompetent.

*BTW, the other reason was that voters perceived him to be "untrustworthy'

So there is that.
DNC Talking points^^^

DNC Talking points^^^

I don't think so.
I ain't a Democrat.
I'm a skeptical optimist.
And those ideas were my ideas....not the DNC's.

However, if the DNC wants to use 'em.....or for that matter, moderate Republicans.....well, I'm cool with that.

I don't think so.
I ain't a Democrat.
I'm a skeptical optimist.
And those ideas were my ideas....not the DNC's.

However, if the DNC wants to use 'em.....or for that matter, moderate Republicans.....well, I'm cool with that.
I don't care what party you're with you're still regurgitating Democrat talking points. Those ideas were planted in your head obviously. Where do you get your information from anyway? BTW neither party is listening to you.

Where do you get your information from anyway?
===================================================================

That's a good question, poster Leo.
Sort of a softball, but thanks.

I think I have fairly wide ranging interests. But others should judge.
I subscribe daily to the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Detroit Free Press, LA Times. All cities my bride and me have lived and worked in. I no longer subscribe to the Des Moines Register....tho we lived there too. And liked Des Moines, a lot. Nor subscribe to the San Antonio Express or the San Francisco Chronicle.....though we lived there too.
ps....I liked the Chronicle.

Plus, on TV I regularly watch Judy Woodruff of PBS. Don't usually watch the broadcast or other cable channels....ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, MSNBC.
Never watch those two recent RightField channels. I forget their names...tho I know Don Trump has advocated and shilled for 'em.

As far as the internet sites....well, I sorta 'graze'. Go from one to another briefly each morning. I like Axios. And several of the news newsletters from NTY & WaPo. I generally check in with The Hill, and Politico.

And for fun, I occasionally open up Jim Hoft's site, Gateway Pundit. Same for Breitbart.
Seldom will look into the Federalist, or Uncle Sam's Misguided Children or any of those other RightField dedicated sites......unless someone references an article in 'em.

And I don't do talking-head podcasts....unless they are about agriculture.

Now you know, poster Leo.

You obviously have no evidence to tne contrary. Just a lot of TDS bullshit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump Duped & Snookered bullshit?

Look, poster Leo....you say "evidence to the contrary"....but that's not the way it works.
You make the assertion.
Therefore, YOU offer vetting to YOUR assertion.

I am mildly convinced you know that.
So am puzzled as to why you duck an weave.
And cop out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump Duped & Snookered bullshit?

Look, poster Leo....you say "evidence to the contrary"....but that's not the way it works.
You make the assertion.
Therefore, YOU offer vetting to YOUR assertion.

I am mildly convinced you know that.
So am puzzled as to why you duck an weave.
And cop out.
There was nothing square about the 2020 election. There is plenty of evidence of election fraud, you guys just don't call illegally changing voting laws in some States and putting up illegal ballot boxes fraud. People right here on this forum have posted the evidence. You choose to ignore it and regurgitate Democrat talking points.

===================================================================

That's a good question, poster Leo.
Sort of a softball, but thanks.

I think I have fairly wide ranging interests. But others should judge.

I subscribe daily to the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Detroit Free Press, LA Times. All cities my bride and me have lived and worked in. I no longer subscribe to the Des Moines Register....tho we lived there too. And liked Des Moines, a lot. Nor subscribe to the San Antonio Express or the San Francisco Chronicle.....though we lived there too.
ps....I liked the Chronicle.

Plus, on TV I regularly watch Judy Woodruff of PBS. Don't usually watch the broadcast or other cable channels....ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, MSNBC.
Never watch those two recent RightField channels. I forget their names...tho I know Don Trump has advocated and shilled for 'em.

As far as the internet sites....well, I sorta 'graze'. Go from one to another briefly each morning. I like Axios. And several of the news newsletters from NTY & WaPo. I generally check in with The Hill, and Politico.

And for fun, I occasionally open up Jim Hoft's site, Gateway Pundit. Same for Breitbart.
Seldom will look into the Federalist, or Uncle Sam's Misguided Children or any of those other RightField dedicated sites......unless someone references an article in 'em.

And I don't do talking-head podcasts....unless they are about agriculture.

Now you know, poster Leo.
Yeah I can see why you have far left thinking. Most of those sources parrot each other, including PBS. Of course you seem to evade anything conservative. "Poster Chilli"

"Told you already"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Far be it from my poor avatar to accuse another poster of ducking, dodging, weaving, and hiding from an appropriate response.
But, we can see how others would make that argument.

Forum List

Back