Idaho Gov. Signs Law Barring Biological Males, 'Transgenders,' From Female Sports

I love living in Idaho.

Idaho is a beautiful place...a sane place full of legitimate real Americans....Lets hope you can figure out a way to keep the DrLove types from degrading your state and morphing it into the next Mexifornia. Good Luck

I was there for 20 years Loser. Yep, it's a beautiful place and Boise is an awesome city with a Dem mayor and city council. So yes, Boise is a sane place full of legitimate, real "Muricans.

I'll be house swapping with one of my old neighbors for a month soon. So Idaho ain't rid of me yet. :D
I was hoping the earthquake flattened bronco stadium so the BYU game would be moved to Provo

I love living in Idaho.

Idaho is a beautiful place...a sane place full of legitimate real Americans....Lets hope you can figure out a way to keep the DrLove types from degrading your state and morphing it into the next Mexifornia. Good Luck

I was there for 20 years Loser. Yep, it's a beautiful place and Boise is an awesome city with a Dem mayor and city council. So yes, Boise is a sane place full of legitimate, real "Muricans.

I'll be house swapping with one of my old neighbors for a month soon. So Idaho ain't rid of me yet. :D
I was hoping the earthquake flattened bronco stadium so the BYU game would be moved to Provo

Did you feel that 6.5 the other day?

I love living in Idaho.

Did you feel that one? My phone lit up like a Christmas tree. It was only 80 miles from B-town. 6.5 is a big one for them.

Do miss going to going to Bronco games - Daughter and I had season tickets all through the Kellen Moore years and went to two of the three Fiesta Bowl games they won (missed Oklahoma dammit) But I'll always be a Bronco!

I love living in Idaho.

A little bit. I live about 135 miles south of challis

I love living in Idaho.

We felt it in Post Falls....reminded me of Cali.

I love living in Idaho.

A little bit. I live about 135 miles south of challis

A couple of friends of mine said they felt it in missoula and spokane.

I love living in Idaho.

When I saw the magnitude when it popped up on my phone app on tuesday afternoon, I was shocked.

The first part I whole hardheartedly agree with. The second part I could care less about. In my entire life, I have not once checked my birth certificate to determine my gender.
If tonight, someone broke into my safe and replaced my birth certificate with one what had an F instead of the M that is there now, I would not suddenly start to identify as a woman.
How do we know you're telling the truth and you don't have a closet full of high heels? ;)

I love living in Idaho.

When I saw the magnitude when it popped up on my phone app on tuesday afternoon, I was shocked.

Had you been "earthquake sensitive" - You may have craved popcorn.
Daughter sent me this shortly after. :)

nice to see sanity being restored - the mentally ill faction of the gay movement won't like this!

THIS needs to be a proposed national law and an election issue this year

I mean, Trump is already likely to win, but this would seal the deal

(CNSNews.com) -- Idaho's Gov. Brad Little (R) signed into law on Monday legislation that prohibits biological males from competing in female sports, thus barring "transgender women" from real women's sports.

The governor also signed into law another bill that requires birth certificates to record the biological sex of the person at birth, based upon their reproductive anatomy and chromosomes. Birth certificates cannot be changed based on gender theory or transgender identity.
I hope they KEEP letting dudes participate in girls sports, because this is the path to DESTROYING Title IX.

I'm not sure if this requires a state law however I don't think trans-women should compete with cisgender women in female sports. It's one of those minor messy little issues that I don't see a clear solution for. With that said, it's kind of a small issue.

I'm not sure if this requires a state law however I don't think trans-women should compete with cisgender women in female sports. It's one of those minor messy little issues that I don't see a clear solution for. With that said, it's kind of a small issue.

NOOOO - It's THE most important issue in 'Murican history!! :wink:
PS: How is your friend/ associate with the COVID?

Forum List

Back