Idaho Gov. Signs Law Barring Biological Males, 'Transgenders,' From Female Sports

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
nice to see sanity being restored - the mentally ill faction of the gay movement won't like this!

THIS needs to be a proposed national law and an election issue this year

I mean, Trump is already likely to win, but this would seal the deal

(CNSNews.com) -- Idaho's Gov. Brad Little (R) signed into law on Monday legislation that prohibits biological males from competing in female sports, thus barring "transgender women" from real women's sports.

The governor also signed into law another bill that requires birth certificates to record the biological sex of the person at birth, based upon their reproductive anatomy and chromosomes. Birth certificates cannot be changed based on gender theory or transgender identity.

Barring men from female sports is not considered discrimination. Doing the same with other groups not clearly, indisputably female should not be different.

Here is the equality and fairness they are always talking about lol
Why are trannies such misogynists? :dunno:

Barring men from female sports is not considered discrimination. Doing the same with other groups not clearly, indisputably female should not be different.

The Left disagrees. The trend is to allow men to compete in women's sports, if they state that they are "women".

This governor is taking a brave stand against the Tide of History.

The first part I whole hardheartedly agree with. The second part I could care less about. In my entire life, I have not once checked my birth certificate to determine my gender.
If tonight, someone broke into my safe and replaced my birth certificate with one what had an F instead of the M that is there now, I would not suddenly start to identify as a woman.

nice to see sanity being restored - the mentally ill faction of the gay movement won't like this!

(CNSNews.com) -- Idaho's Gov. Brad Little (R) signed into law on Monday legislation that prohibits biological males from competing in female sports, thus barring "transgender women" from real women's sports.

The governor also signed into law another bill that requires birth certificates to record the biological sex of the person at birth, based upon their reproductive anatomy and chromosomes. Birth certificates cannot be changed based on gender theory or transgender identity.
I have no problem that Idaho prohibits biological males from competing in female sports since it impacts others besides the trans. I don't think the Feds need to get involved with something having such a localized impact. Let the states or the individual sports leagues decide.

I'm not so sure about the birth certificate law since that impact only the individual. What is the states reasoning I wonder?

I'll believe in true physical equality between the (only) two genders when I see former women competing successfully with biological men in sports that favor strength, size and endurance. Ever notice that it's only former men that try to compete with biological women and not the other way around?

I have no problem that Idaho prohibits biological males from competing in female sports since it impacts others besides the trans. I don't think the Feds need to get involved with something having such a localized impact. Let the states or the individual sports leagues decide.
Feds are already involved :banana:

this is being overlooked due to the Chinese Virus AND the fact that the media wants to ignore it

but I can promise you one thing, THIS dog will hunt -- progressives have no clue what kind of beatdown they are about to get in the election

from THIS to idiot Dem Governors banning the malaria pills early on because of TDS

and running a farce PEACH MINT circus while President Trump was issuing travel bans on China -- and called a racist for doing so

1536807811.6433-smiley.gif

I love living in Idaho.

Idaho is a beautiful place...a sane place full of legitimate real Americans....Lets hope you can figure out a way to keep the DrLove types from degrading your state and morphing it into the next Mexifornia. Good Luck

I was there for 20 years Loser. Yep, it's a beautiful place and Boise is an awesome city with a Dem mayor and city council. So yes, Boise is a sane place full of legitimate, real "Muricans.

I'll be house swapping with one of my old neighbors for a month soon. So Idaho ain't rid of me yet. :D

* also -- the records that have been "broken" need to be eliminated from the record books!

this is a Title IX issue & a WINNING political issue for Trump

big league

I love living in Idaho.

Idaho is a beautiful place...a sane place full of legitimate real Americans....Lets hope you can figure out a way to keep the DrLove types from degrading your state and morphing it into the next Mexifornia. Good Luck

I was there for 20 years Loser. Yep, it's a beautiful place and Boise is an awesome city with a Dem mayor and city council. So yes, Boise is a sane place full of legitimate, real "Muricans.

I'll be house swapping with one of my old neighbors for a month soon. So Idaho ain't rid of me yet. :D
Boise is quickly becoming a LefTarded Califonicated shithole...it’s just a matter of time before it’s just another Portland / Denver. The ruining of Coeur d'Alene, Pocatello and Idaho Falls hasn’t begun quite yet.

I love living in Idaho.

Boise is quickly becoming a LefTarded Califonicated shithole...it’s just a matter of time before it’s just another Portland / Denver. The ruining of Coeur d'Alene, Pocatello and Idaho Falls hasn’t begun quite yet.

Boise would prefer that you keep to yourself :wink:

100% in favor this bill that supports sanity. My brother lives in Idaho. I used to live there and may yet still go back again. It's a solidly red state and refugees from Oregon, California and Washington help keep it red.

:clap2:

How stunning is it that Republican Governors need to sign common sense laws because Liberals don't understand basic science.

New Topics

Forum List

Back