Idaho Activates Crisis Protocol And Says Some COVID-19 Patients May Be Placed In Conference Rooms Because There Are So Few Hospital Beds

is everything with you "your guys and my guys"??

if so its really sad because there are some of us out here that are not part of either of you stupid fucks,,,
Well then..tell me..why didn't you quote the Atlantic article..instead of the misleading excerpts cherry-picked from the Atlantic?
Why did you go to a Right-wing, Conservative source--that was deliberately misleading readers by leaving out cogent data that was in the Atlantic piece.
You see, your accusation rings a bit hollow, in this case...as you have obviously picked a side..Progressive Hunter--and everyone knows it.
I also note that you did not comment on the paragraph I quoted...logic would tell you..that if you liked the data you posted, from the article..wait..you DID read the Atlantic article..because if you just went on the the Right Scoop said....that would be a bit dumb, eh?

It is my considered opinion that you are, indeed, one of "those stupid fucks".

Own it~

Last edited:
"Which is why they are so frustrated about the situation in North Idaho. Earlier this week, state public health officials activated crisis standards of care for at least 10 hospitals across ten Northern Idaho counties because of an unprecedented surge of hospitalizations due to COVID-19.

This means health care facilities are overwhelmed and are now rationing care for everyone, regardless of their diagnosis."

This is what the covid deniers don't understand or, more correctly to my way of thinking, don't care about. The gentleman in the story quoted above has a father than needs back surgery. It isn't being done because of Covid census.

Wrong.
People are electing to not do surgeries, but the operating rooms are empty.
There is the ability to do surgeries if people wanted to risk coming to the hospital.

Well then..tell me..why didn't you quote the Atlantic article..instead of the misleading excerpts cherry-picked from the Atlantic?
Why did you go to a Right-wing, Conservative source--that was deliberately misleading readers by leaving out cogent data that was in the Atlantic piece.
You see, your accusation rings a bit hollow, in this case...as you have obviously picked a side..Progressive Hunter--and everyone knows it.
I also note that you did not comment on the paragraph I quoted...logic would tell you..that if you liked the data you posted, from the article..wait..you DID read the Atlantic article..because if you just went on the the Right Scoop said....that would be a bit dumb, eh?

It is my considered opinion that you are, indeed, one of "those stupid fucks".

Own it~
sounds like youre just a little triggered and a big pussy,,,

The mRNA vaccines have already dropped to below 50% effectiveness.
It appears they are very short term, and their immunity will only last about 1 year.
Of course you have a link to show that right?

Oh… Putin doesn’t give you links?

or maybe its behind a paywall and I dont want to pay,,,
Maybe.
In fairness, I have to inform you that The Atlantic allows free dissemination of covid-related articles.

At the bottom of the page:

You’re reading The Atlantic’s free coronavirus coverage. To support this vital reporting, subscribe today.
See Plans

Nice try though~

Of course you have a link to show that right?

Oh… Putin doesn’t give you links?

{...

Israeli study says the Pfizer vaccine is losing effectiveness.​

...}

Some people are trying to claim it is the variants, but more likely is that all mRNA vaccines just do not work well because they only contain fake spike protein and nothing else.

{...
Suthar and his research team at Emory’s Vaccine Center found that the immunity from the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine dips after six months, but not so much so that the vaccine becomes ineffective.

• In fact, Suthar said the vaccine’s antibodies would likely linger in people for one to two years for the original strain of the coronavirus — not necessarily the variants.
  • “Does that mean we need a booster to help us get back to the awesome fantastic level? It’s unclear,” he said, according to Boston 25 News.

Troubles with variants​

A new finding on the South Africa variant’s impact on the Pfizer vaccine may have an impact on the Moderna vaccine. According to a new study out of Israel, which has not been peer-reviewed yet, the novel coronavirus variant that was originally found in South Africa can evade and escape the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines uses the same mRNA technology to teach the body how to the defeated the novel coronavirus.
...}

The situation in Idaho has gotten out of control. The hospitals are in crisis protocol in North Idaho.

Idaho has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the nation and not many people wear masks or social distance.

From the article:

Some patients sick with COVID-19 in Idaho may be placed in conference rooms if hospital beds are not available, according to a crisis protocol the state's Department of Health and Welfare activated Tuesday to combat a surge in hospitalizations.The Crisis Standards of Care, activated in North Idaho, comes as the state faces a staffing shortage and lack of available hospital beds. The protocol is a guideline for healthcare providers to follow when deciding how to deliver the best treatment possible, given a disaster or public health emergency. "Crisis standards of care is a last resort. It means we have exhausted our resources to the point that our healthcare systems are unable to provide the treatment and care we expect," DHW Director Dave Jeppesen said in a statement. "This is a decision I was fervently hoping to avoid. The best tools we have to turn this around is for more people to get vaccinated and to wear masks indoors and in outdoor crowded public places. Please choose to get vaccinated as soon as possible - it is your very best protection against being hospitalized from COVID-19." The state said that when crisis standards are activated, people who need medical attention may have treatment different from what they expect. At hospitals with a shortage in beds, the state said, patients may find themselves in repurposed places like conference rooms or without necessary treatment equipment.
Time for Triage.....

Maybe.
In fairness, I have to inform you that The Atlantic allows free dissemination of covid-related articles.

At the bottom of the page:

You’re reading The Atlantic’s free coronavirus coverage. To support this vital reporting, subscribe today.
See Plans

Nice try though~
their link was in the post I made,,

and imagine the validity if its a leftwing story being posted by a rightwing site???

your problem is you have to be partisan about everything or you loose your mind,,,

their link was in the post I made,,

and imagine the validity if its a leftwing story being posted by a rightwing site???

your problem is you have to be partisan about everything or you loose your mind,,,
The 'validity' is lost when parts are taken out of context. It was the intent of the right-wing site to use the Left-wing reputation of the Atlantic to bolster their credibility--I'm sure it worked..on their regular readers, anyway.

The very last thing I'm partisan about is my health--my issue is that it is intellectually dishonest to cherry-pick parts of an article to come to a conclusion that the original authors did not intend.

You posted clever propaganda....and got called on it. Oh well~

The 'validity' is lost when parts are taken out of context. It was the intent of the right-wing site to use the Left-wing reputation of the Atlantic to bolster their credibility--I'm sure it worked..on their regular readers, anyway.

The very last thing I'm partisan about is my health--my issue is that it is intellectually dishonest to cherry-pick parts of an article to come to a conclusion that the original authors did not intend.

You posted clever propaganda....and got called on it. Oh well~
thanls for your opinion,, its fun to watch the freak show,,

Are conservatives willfully trying to prolong the pandemic in an effort to hurt Biden, or hurt Democrats, or otherwise benefit them politically by refusing to be vaccinated?

Those guilty of "prolonging the pandemic" are those insisting on "flattening the curve" with masks and social distancing.
If we had not done that, it would have been over a year and a half ago, with a tenth the death toll.

Nor do we know what the long lasting harm these fake synthetic spike protein vaccines will have for the rest of our lives.
They could increase immune response to a normal coronavirus cold, up to the point that colds become fatal just like with covid-19.

And this has nothing to do with politics, since it is big pharma and big profits who are behind pushing these fake vaccines.
The REAL left goes for more natural treatments instead, like full quarantine or variolation.

do you want us to stop harvest so that you starve.
Do you have any idea how much food comes out of this state.
My answer is Hell No! However..here in the Magic Valley...that means accepting illegals...like it or not. We are the 4th largest dairy region in the country..and most of those cows are fed, milked taken care of by...you guessed it, illegals. Amalgamated Sugar needs those beets....Glambia, Jerome Cheese and Chobani need that milk.

Our harvest has always used illegals..like...at least for 80 years..dating to the Great Depression.

I would indeed impose a vaccine mandate on all those folk. But i would not get in their way..our economy depends on them.

My answer is Hell No! However..here in the Magic Valley...that means accepting illegals...like it or not. We are the 4th largest dairy region in the country..and most of those cows are fed, milked taken care of by...you guessed it, illegals. Amalgamated Sugar needs those beets....Glambia, Jerome Cheese and Chobani need that milk.

Our harvest has always used illegals..like...at least for 80 years..dating to the Great Depression.

I would indeed impose a vaccine mandate on all those folk. But i would not get in their way..our economy depends on them.

Its too late for a mandate now.
What they should have done instead is not lie, not cheat, not cover up the truth, not threaten, not do stupid things like "flattening the curve".
The entire CDC should be in jail.

New Topics

Forum List

Back