Ida Eisenhower....Dwight Eisenhower's black Mother

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
tumblr_m8xlydSEqR1rbmlnqo1_500.jpg

The picture above is of David and Ida Eisenhower, the parents of President Dwight D. Eisenhower. Ida was rumored to have Black ancestry. Eisenhower, along with 5 other US Presidents are rumored to have been Black…Andrew Jackson, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Warren Harding, and Calvin Coolidge.

The picture above is of David and Ida Eisenhower, the parents of President Dwight D. Eisenhower. Ida was rumored to have Black ancestry. Eisenhower, along with 5 other US Presidents are rumored to have been Black…Andrew Jackson, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Warren Harding, and Calvin Coolidge.
Never heard of this. Not surprising though.

Wow......just what we need- gossip from 50 years ago.....

A wise man once said "History....Schmistory"

This is not 'history' any more than any other gossip is history.

You might have a point in that this particular gossip is a very old and ugly American tradition of smearing political opponents by hinting that they have black ancestors, but it isn't 'history' other than reviving old gossip that no one cares about any more.

Do you always repost what people put on you FB page?

Nice links to the research.

Nice links to the research.
Stop being lazy and do your own research. Thats what I am going to do.

You might have a point in that this particular gossip is a very old and ugly American tradition of smearing political opponents by hinting that they have black ancestors, but it isn't 'history' other than reviving old gossip that no one cares about any more.

Why is this thread about me and my FB page? Whats got you upset?

Why is this thread about me and my FB page? Whats got you upset?

LOL- I am not upset about anything- this is your gossip column- go for it. Repeat whatever dreck is posted on your FB page.

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

This looks to be genuine. Thanks ClosedCaption. Here is a picture of D. Eisenhowers mom at an older age. This woman (Ida Stover Eisenhower) was mixed with Black blood no doubt about it. Her mother (Elizabeth Juda Link Stover) was from a town that had two families with the last name Link. A Black family and a white one. Elizabeth Juda Link Stover died when Ida was 4 and Ida was raised by a white family and married a white man which resulted in D. Eisenhower.

10701_134583933458.jpg

Forum List

Back