I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

Sure. 9/11 was a fake. The moon landing was a fake. Rump was cheated out of a victory by Domino machines and votes were tabulated in Italy.

Too bad our country cannot harvest right-wing morons. All of that rich resources just going to waste.

Any day I keep thinking.
No, you don't think- you accept the "official gov't lie"- and you apparently can't read-
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes_text12:
Apparently can’t read indeed,I thought I made myself perfectly clear earlier when I said jet fuel fires only burn at 1600 degrees,to melt steel which is what would have to happen to get rid of all the steel columns as they were making the towers collapse possible,you have to have the temps at the degree of 2700 to melt the steel which is required to get rid of all the steel columns that were removed making it possible fir it to collapse in its own footprint.

steel framed towers dont collapse from jet fuel fires in their own footprint like that,designers and engineers build them in anticipation of fires so that if they do collapse,they collapse over long periods of time,hours so people can evacuate. the way they collapsed like that so fast is IMPOSSILE and these are not my words either,a fact that blatantly gets ignored every time. :cuckoo: if they would stop being a chicken and watch the video,they would hear themselves they are coming from the best architects,engineers and demolition experts in the world saying this not me as they somehow seem to think, :cuckoo:

These are not my fucking words either,they are the best architects in the world and why do these posters keep being jerks ignoring what witneeses said how they heard explosions in the basement before the plane hit the towers above,their testimony’s obviously proved those experts right.those witnesses had NOTHING to gain by lying.they sure can’t read obviously cause a child could understand all that and could understand these witnesses had nothing to gain by lying.:cuckoo:

I stopped replying to them because they obviously can’t read and it’s tiresome hearing the same question repeated over and over and over again making me repeat the same answer over and over and over again,that’s bullshit.fuck that crap.

Last edited:
Any day I keep thinking.
No, you don't think- you accept the "official gov't lie"- and you apparently can't read-
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes_text12:
Apparently can’t read indeed,I thought I made myself perfectly clear earlier when I said jet fuel fires only burn at 1600 degrees,to melt steel which is what would have to happen to get rid of all the steel columns as they were making the towers collapse possible,you have to have the temps at the degree of 2700 to melt the steel which is required to get rid of all the steel columns that were removed making it possible fir it to collapse in its own footprint.

steel framed towers dont collapse from jet fuel fires in their own footprint like that,designers and engineers build them in anticipation of fires so that if they do collapse,they collapse over long periods of time,hours so people can evacuate. the way they collapsed like that so fast is IMPOSSILE and these are not my words either,a fact that blatantly gets ignored. if they would stop being a chicken and watch the video,they would hear themselves they are coming from the best architects,engineers and demolition experts in the world saying this not me as they somehow seem to think, :cuckoo:

These are not my fucking words either,they are the best architects in the world and why do these posters keep being jerks ignoring what witneeses said how they heard explosions in the basement before the plane hit the towers above,their testimony’s obviously proved those experts right.those witnesses had NOTHING to gain by lying.they sure can’t read obviously cause a child could understand all that and could understand these witnesses had nothing to gain by lying.:cuckoo:
So you don’t think either jumbo jet took out inner building and outer building steel beams? Holy shit, do you need me to show the holes?

Credible to you, right? Drop mic
Credible to Universities (and professional organizations world wide)
Exactly,on the 9/11 truth forums they had,there were many cases being reported of teachers in university’s losing their jobs fir speaking out not going along with the coverup,last time I checked,America according to the constitution,was a democracy and a professor was allowed to present an opposing viewpoint and let the students make up their own minds if the teacher knew his stuff or not,only an idiot would deny reality they were fired because they were not conforming to the government.

Credible to you, right? Drop mic
Credible to Universities (and professional organizations world wide)
Exactly,on the 9/11 truth forums they had,there were many cases being reported of teachers in university’s losing their jobs fir speaking out not going along with the coverup,last time I checked,America according to the constitution,was a democracy and a professor was allowed to present an opposing viewpoint and let the students make up their own minds if the teacher knew his stuff or not,only an idiot would deny reality they were fired because they were not conforming to the government.
Nope, never happened. Now post a link

FACT: Concrete and steel structures cannot fall into their own foot print, never mind at near free fall speed, without controlled demolition.
Again, they didn't fall into their own footprint. Other buildings were destroyed. If they had fallen on their footprint...other buildings wouldn't have been destroyed. You're introducing "facts" that are not in evidence.
FACT: The fed gov't is the lyingest entity on the planet
Actually it isn't. The governments of other nations lie much more often than our government. Even if that was the case...you have yet to poke a single hole in the 9/11 Commission Report on the facts in the report.

FACT: Follow the money, see the agenda.
FACT: Most people choose to remain ignorant.
These don't require rebuttal as they state nothing germane to 9/11.

It's clear you are too frightened to post what you think happened. Why? Because once you take a stand, you have to defend it. You can defend nothing...so you don't take a stand.

Forum List

Back