I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

What is your position if not conspiracy theorying?
Intellectual discussion. Can't you read?
which you keep avoiding. you can't provide a simple summary of what you believe. tough to have an intellectual discussion when the owner of the discussion is intellectually lazy and refuses input into the discussion. Any day I keep thinking.

Dude, that’s intellectually lazy as well as ignorant on your part.
Dude, not being willing to educate yourself is intellectually lazy-
I owe you no obligation to believe you. until you can present a reason why two jumbo jets flying into buildings, you got nothing. explain or demonstrate the placement of the charges to your conspiracy. and you got nothing.

I owe you no obligation to believe you.
You have an obligation to yourself to educate yourself- I've given you some resource links- what you do with them is your choice- IDC whether you believe me or not- IDC whether you educate yourself or not- those are your choices. I choose to believe the credible resources, not the "official gov't lies" - why? Because of 2 things. No.1, concrete and steel structures cannot fall into their own foot print at near free fall speed without a controlled effort- and just as important, No. 2, the fed gov't has a history of lying that began long before 9/11.

Surfing internet propaganda is the opposite of "educating yourself"
Define propaganda- I define it as "official gov't story"- you?

Yeah.. it's funny. I've spent most of my life telling people to not believe everything they see on TV or read in the newspapers - to take the news media and government statements with a (large) grain of salt. But damn, I didn't mean to go to the opposite extreme, believing every crackpot on the internet who confirms your biases. Regardless, that's where we're at.

What is your position if not conspiracy theorying?
Intellectual discussion. Can't you read?

Sure we can read...you're not willing to type out what you think happened--in reasonable detail incorporating all of the facts for the day. I'll give you an example of what I mean.

I don't buy that Oswald was the "lone nut" in Dallas on 11/22/63. Here are my "headlines". We have more nuts of all types now (political, religious, racist etc...) and we have more gun available. We also have far more public officials with higher profiles now. In the past--1963-1993 or so, someone like AOC or Matt Gertz or whatever his name is would be nobodies. Today, they are the faces of evil for the other side. If we had "lone nuts" back in 1963 why don't we have lone nuts taking pot shots at, not only Biden and Harris, but all of these other people day in and day out? If you buy the lone-nut theory...I think you have failed to account for the reality of 2021 America.

Now, here is what I'm looking for from you...and explanation.

I'll give you mine vis-a-vis Oswald and Kennedy.

Fact. In the month or so before 11/22/63, Oswald went to Mexico City and visited some Eastern Bloc embassies trying to re-defect to Cuba or the USSR. He was turned down.

My theory (this is what I'm looking for from you in regards to 9/11)
is that he told someone at the Cuban embassy that he would kill Kennedy. He likely tried to "trade" on his previous attempt in the Spring on General Edwin Walker but Cubans were not impressed. Walker (like most generals) was a devout anti-Communist. So Oswald offered up Kennedy. My theory continues that the Cuban embassy officials in Mexico City didn't contact Havana and likely not the Mexico City station chief. I think one of the staffers there told Oswald, basically to "knock himself out" when it came to killing Kennedy. Much like the same way a police officer does verbal judo with an arrestee while not broadcasting the "official" position of the police department or the mayor. My theory continues that at some point, in Dallas, the unofficial Cubans at the embassy in Mexico City through intermediaries got to Oswald and told him that they would ferry him out of the country after he killed Kennedy.

Fact. Oswald left his rifle in the Texas School book Depository (TSBD). He was seen carrying a large package into the TSBD.

Fact. Oswald left his wedding ring and $170 for his wife before leaving.

Fact. Oswald had a revolver that he didn't bring with him although he could have very easily have brought it with him.

My theory
continues that after he killed Kennedy he left the TSBD and expected to be picked up by his unofficial Cuban contact. This was, of course, never going to happen since it was never an official operation by Cuban Intelligence. It was a guy in the Cuban Embassy in Mexico who was free-lancing. So when he knew he'd been had...he starts taking evasive action...taxis, a bus, and ultimately showing up at the Texas Theater--likely where he met the intermediary.

Fact. When arrested, Oswald said "I'm just a Patsy" He didn't say he didn't do it--admittedly he didn't have a lot of time with the press. But it seems to me that he'd say "I didn't do it!"

Conclusion (notice how I incorporate the facts):
If he left behind his rifle and didn't bring his gun, one can logically surmise that he didn't think he'd need them. He thought he'd be on a flight to Havana or Mexico.

Since he left his wedding ring behind and his life savings, one can logically surmise that he didn't think he'd be needing them or predicting he wouldn't return.

The CIA--make what you want out of this--denies he was in Mexico City. PBS Frontline established that he was:
G. ROBERT BLAKEY: We obtained from the Cuban officials the visa application, with his photograph on it and his signature. We verified that it was Oswald's signature. Oswald, therefore, was in Mexico City.

NARRATOR: And records at the Hotel Comercio show the real Oswald was here, too. The handwriting on the register is his.

Oswald stayed in Mexico City four days. But in the end, both the Russians and the Cubans rejected him. All his plans to fight for Castro and return to Russia had come to nothing. He had nowhere to go but back to America. In the early hours of an October morning, Oswald boarded a bus heading north. Next day, he crossed the U.S. border.

---

So is my theory correct? I don't know. I do know that it does acknowledge the facts that are well known....that he left his rifle behind, he didn't take his revolver, that he met with embassy officials of Eastern Bloc nations in Mexico City, that he didn't seem to have a plan for egress from Dallas even though he did leave behind his wedding ring and life savings....

This is what I'm looking for from you. Some sort of, "Here is what I believe happened" that incorporates the wreckage around the Pentagon (fact), the phone calls from the planes (facts), the jet engines and wreckage found in NYC (facts), the flight school enrollment of the four suspected pilots of flights 11, 175, 93, and 77 (fact).

FACT: Concrete and steel structures cannot fall into their own foot print, never mind at near free fall speed, without controlled demolition.
FACT: The fed gov't is the lyingest entity on the planet
FACT: Follow the money, see the agenda.
FACT: Most people choose to remain ignorant.

FACT: Concrete and steel structures cannot fall into their own foot print, never mind at near free fall speed, without controlled demolition.
FACT: The fed gov't is the lyingest entity on the planet
FACT: Follow the money, see the agenda.
FACT: Most people choose to remain ignorant.
:thankusmile::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You have an obligation to yourself to educate yourself- I've given you some resource links- what you do with them is your choice- IDC whether you believe me or not- IDC whether you educate yourself or not- those are your choices. I choose to believe the credible resources, not the "official gov't lies" - why? Because of 2 things. No.1, concrete and steel structures cannot fall into their own foot print at near free fall speed without a controlled effort- and just as important, No. 2, the fed gov't has a history of lying that began long before 9/11.
Best damn post on this thread ,could not have said it any better myself word for word. :thup: and apparently the best architects,engineers and demolition experts in the world saying the same thing you said,they are not credible people in their warped minds. :cuckoo: beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Best damn post on this thread ,could not have said it any better myself word for word. :thup: and apparently the best architects,engineers and demolition experts in the world saying the same thing you said,they are not credible people in their warped minds. :cuckoo: beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
So are you saying every expert agrees with you? Every? Dude again, you’ve flipped the lid

Forum List

Back