I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

Funny you guys don't ever seem to think Republicans are lying. But then you'll say stuff like this?
Not sure who you mean by you guys- adhominem attacks aren't intelectual discussion, btw.
See how he always lumps us in with biased republicans like mudwhiistle and political chic. :cuckoo: This stupid fuck always ignores I have said bush was a clone of Obama and that I have told pc and mud thousands of times they are idiots for ignoring how evil Reagan was and what a warmonger he is,yet this lying idiot says I don’t argue with republicans on this board,what a stupid fuck.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You defended Bush when he was in office. Now you throw him under the bus?

Remember, McCain was your nominee at one point. So was Romney. You guys loved them back then but now you don't. Same for Bush. Today his name is mud in the GOP.
Oh god you one fuckimg paid shill liar,everybody including you knows I have always stated bush was the most corrupt president ever and never said one good word about him you lying stupid fuck who keeps ignoring that i proved you are a liar when you said you had me on ignore but do. Not.find where I ever once defended bush shillyou can’t,you have been caught lying S always paid troll.
Ignore

I'm not going to waste my time watching an hour video
Of course not- you're afraid to see the truth-
:thankusmile: Obviously.whats even far more baffling is you would think he would be afraid to see the truth that the virus is a hoax as well sense it is a much more grand operation involving the world leaders around the world and they are using that to depopulate thw world

.he will look at the evidence of the virus being a hoax with all the leaders around the world being involved,yet incredibly,he wont look at the evidence of 9/11 being an inside job which was a much smaller operation. this is all i can say to that.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

as i said before,i would be much less surprised if someone accepted 9/11 was an inside job but would not look at the evidence the virus is a hoax the fact it requires all the leaders around the world to be involved yet 9/11 does not yet.

he will look at the evidence on the virus but wont on 9/11. i cant even come up for words for that one other than WOW:cuckoo:
I saw a jumbo jet slam into a high rise building. You need to provide other evidence that something else happened. I’m just saying
He also thinks the election was rigged. Of course they said the evidence would come out. Still waiting. In fact, instead of Trump exposing Dominion voting machines for cheating, Dominion has slapped Trump Rudy and Fox with a billion dollar lawsuit. If any states won't use Dominion Voting Machines in the future because of Trump's lies and slander, they should have to pay Dominion for ruining their good name.

And I actually know one of the owners of Dominion believe it or not. He lives in Canada. He stole my girl. Or she chose him because he has a lot of $.
well it was stolen, see it's called election night, not election week. there is no justification to extending election day, so feel free to explain that and then that's a beginnning.
Didn't we have a recount in 2000? Didn't it take beyond election night?

And Trump purposely slowed up the US mail to make sure votes came in late. Fuck that. You don't get to blatantly cheat and break laws because 45% of the voters let you get away with it. Not when you are up for re election.

The governors are in charge of their states. You've heard of states rights correct? So don't tell the governor of georgia what to do. To "find" Trump 200,000 votes asap. What a cheater. You guys are deplorable and can spin anything. Such good liars.
yep, led by guidance from SCOTUS. And it was a recount, so the election night was complete. The losing campaign challenged ballots. Same thing Trump did. and yet you called him ignorant. So doesn't that then make the 2000 recount ignorant? In 2000 they did a physical forensic of each ballot looking for hanging chads. You remember? no different than Trump's assertion.
Republicans in 2000 rioted and got the recount stopped. Sound familiar?
sure I do, I don't hide under chairs and in holes. The reason was that ballots that weren't actually counted in the original count magically appeared, you know that right? It was supposed to be a recount, the name infers already counted. Those were not, so that presented a reason to cancel the recount at where it was. So the demofks have experience with bringing in ballots that aren't actual ballots cast by the populace.
That's a lie. That never happened. Same way you're wrong about this past election being rigged.
Your the only one that’s lying.

Funny you guys don't ever seem to think Republicans are lying. But then you'll say stuff like this?
Not sure who you mean by you guys- adhominem attacks aren't intelectual discussion, btw.
See how he always lumps us in with biased republicans like mudwhiistle and political chic. :cuckoo: This stupid fuck always ignores I have said bush was a clone of Obama and that I have told pc and mud thousands of times they are idiots for ignoring how evil Reagan was and what a warmonger he is,yet this lying idiot says I don’t argue with republicans on this board,what a stupid fuck.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Remember, McCain was your nominee at one point. So was Romney. You guys loved them back then but now you don't. Same for Bush. Today his name is mud in the GOP.
Oh god you one fuckimg paid shill liar,everybody including you knows I have always stated bush was the most corrupt president ever and never said one good word about him you lying stupid fuck who keeps ignoring that i proved you are a liar when you said you had me on ignore but do. Not.find where I ever once defended bush shillyou can’t,you have been caught lying S always paid troll.
Ignore
Which we all know you will address one of my next posts,he says that ALL the time folks and then always addreesses my posts later on,and he calls ME a liar,this guy kills me. :rofl:

:thankusmile: Obviously.whats even far more baffling is you would think he would be afraid to see the truth that the virus is a hoax as well sense it is a much more grand operation involving the world leaders around the world and they are using that to depopulate thw world

.he will look at the evidence of the virus being a hoax with all the leaders around the world being involved,yet incredibly,he wont look at the evidence of 9/11 being an inside job which was a much smaller operation. this is all i can say to that.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

as i said before,i would be much less surprised if someone accepted 9/11 was an inside job but would not look at the evidence the virus is a hoax the fact it requires all the leaders around the world to be involved yet 9/11 does not yet.

he will look at the evidence on the virus but wont on 9/11. i cant even come up for words for that one other than WOW:cuckoo:
I saw a jumbo jet slam into a high rise building. You need to provide other evidence that something else happened. I’m just saying
He also thinks the election was rigged. Of course they said the evidence would come out. Still waiting. In fact, instead of Trump exposing Dominion voting machines for cheating, Dominion has slapped Trump Rudy and Fox with a billion dollar lawsuit. If any states won't use Dominion Voting Machines in the future because of Trump's lies and slander, they should have to pay Dominion for ruining their good name.

And I actually know one of the owners of Dominion believe it or not. He lives in Canada. He stole my girl. Or she chose him because he has a lot of $.
well it was stolen, see it's called election night, not election week. there is no justification to extending election day, so feel free to explain that and then that's a beginnning.

And Trump purposely slowed up the US mail to make sure votes came in late. Fuck that. You don't get to blatantly cheat and break laws because 45% of the voters let you get away with it. Not when you are up for re election.

The governors are in charge of their states. You've heard of states rights correct? So don't tell the governor of georgia what to do. To "find" Trump 200,000 votes asap. What a cheater. You guys are deplorable and can spin anything. Such good liars.
yep, led by guidance from SCOTUS. And it was a recount, so the election night was complete. The losing campaign challenged ballots. Same thing Trump did. and yet you called him ignorant. So doesn't that then make the 2000 recount ignorant? In 2000 they did a physical forensic of each ballot looking for hanging chads. You remember? no different than Trump's assertion.
sure I do, I don't hide under chairs and in holes. The reason was that ballots that weren't actually counted in the original count magically appeared, you know that right? It was supposed to be a recount, the name infers already counted. Those were not, so that presented a reason to cancel the recount at where it was. So the demofks have experience with bringing in ballots that aren't actual ballots cast by the populace.
That's a lie. That never happened. Same way you're wrong about this past election being rigged.
prove it's a lie. I don't just accept someone pointing at me and calling me a liar, prove I lied. Again, I'm being gracious here, don't be an ass.

here, some info for you.

Gore goes to court to force recount | US elections 2000 | The Guardian

The laborious hand recount resumed in Broward County, as the Gore campaign asked the Florida Supreme Court to order Miami-Dade officials to resume and complete a full handcount or at least the 10,000 'undervotes' - those with possible indented chads that machines didn't read the first time.

under votes, ha, ballots that magically appeared.

Last edited:
9/11 Controlled Demolition Debate! Niels Harrit (Chemist) vs. Denis Rancourt (Physicist)

I am neither a Chemist, or a Physicist- but, I do know that 2+2 = 4. I also know the US gov't and it's lackey presstitutes are the lyingest entities on the planet-

What you say here was especially true when Trump was the head of the government.

This stupid ass troll has proven time and time he has Alzheimer’s diseace,he says I am a republican even though I have stated that before the 2016 election many times to him the only Republican president we ever had thst I say was worth a shit that did not take a shit on the constitution that served the people instead of the corporations was Calvin Coolidge yet I’m a tepublican he says. :cuckoo:

Then he sees me say say both parties are corrupt and one in the same,lies and says I am a Republican cause he never sees me arguing with republicans despite the fact he has seen me many times call mudwhistle and political chic idiots because they ignore thst Reagan was the most corrupt president ever at the time and do the same as he does that Obama was a clone of bush,as much a mass murderer as he was expanding the Middle East war.they are asmuch idiots as he is as biased on the republicans as he is on the dems and they are an embarrassment to trump supporters ignoring Reagan’s corruption,yet he says I am a Republican.:cuckoo: Plus keeps always saying I am on his ignore list yet you all see him reading my posts,who is the liar here?:rofl::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
You're clearly a Republican now. Maybe a Tea party one. Maybe a libertarian one. Maybe a Trump Republican. But one things for sure. You're a republican.
Everytime your losing an argument to me so you lie as always.lol you even ignore that I wanted Obama to win over McCain which I have stated hundreds of times dumbshit.:rofl::abgg2q.jpg: I was even happy back then he got elected for the millionth I time you idiot retard.:rofl:
You believed Obama would be different and at some point realized he's just as corrupt as Bush. How come you never figured that out about Trump?
Trump did not start new wars as Obama did dumbass.h
What wars? Obama bombing terrorists in Yemen isn't starting a war.

and there are still roughly as many US bases and troops overseas as when he was elected.

Trump routinely talks up both sides of every issue, and the corporate media still judge him more by what he says (and tweets) than by his actual policies. So it isn’t surprising that he is still trying to confuse the public about his aggressive war policy. But Trump has been in office for nearly three and a half years, and he now has a record on war and peace that we can examine.

In Afghanistan, as the Taliban gradually takes control of more of the country, Trump has resisted the temptation to send in tens of thousands more US troops, as Obama did, but he instead approved a major escalation in US bombing that made 2018 and 2019 the heaviestand deadliest years of US bombing in Afghanistan since 2001.

Trump has shrouded his war-making in even greater secrecy than Obama. The US military has not published a monthly Airpower Summary since February 2020, nor official troop deployment numbers for Afghanistan, Iraq, or Syria for nearly three years. But the United States has dropped at least twenty thousand bombs on Afghanistan since Trump came to power, and there is no evidence of a reduction in bombing under the peace agreement the administration signed with the Taliban in February. Some US troops have been withdrawn under that agreement, but the remaining 8,600 are still being replaced as their tours end, keeping US troop strength at about the same level as when Obama left office.

Trump made a great show of repositioning US troops in Syria in October 2019, leaving the United States’ Kurdish allies in Rojava to confront the Turkish invasion alone. But there are still at least 500 US troops in Syria, and Trump deployed 14,000 more US troops to the Middle East in 2019, including to a new base in Saudi Arabia.

Trump has vetoed every bill passed by Congress to disengage US forces from the Saudi war in Yemen and to halt the sales of US-made warplanes and bombs, which the Saudis use to systematically kill Yemeni civilians. He created a new conflict with Iran by pulling out of the nuclear deal, and in January 2020, he capriciously flirted with a full-scale war on Iran by ordering the assassination of Iran’s General Qasem Soleimani and Iraqi military commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis in Iraq.

Ignore
Which we all know you will address one of my next posts,he says that ALL the time folks and then always addreesses my posts later on,and he calls ME a liar,this guy kills me. :rofl:
No I don't.

prove it's a lie. I don't just accept someone pointing at me and calling me a liar, prove I lied. Again, I'm being gracious here, don't be an ass.
No. You prove ballots that weren't actually counted in the original count magically appeared. You can't because you lied. You made that up just like Trump made shit up about illegals voting and dead people voting and voting machines being rigged. Do I also have to prove those voting machines weren't rigged? Or do you have to prove they were?

THanks for graciously losing this argument

here, some info for you.

Gore goes to court to force recount | US elections 2000 | The Guardian

The laborious hand recount resumed in Broward County, as the Gore campaign asked the Florida Supreme Court to order Miami-Dade officials to resume and complete a full handcount or at least the 10,000 'undervotes' - those with possible indented chads that machines didn't read the first time.

under votes, ha, ballots that magically appeared.
Oh you're talking about how Catherine Harris purposely went with really thin paper knowing it would cause hanging chads and they would use this as an excuse to throw out thousands of black votes in black communities.

No. You prove ballots that weren't actually counted in the original count magically appeared. You can't because you lied. You made that up just like Trump made shit up about illegals voting and dead people voting and voting machines being rigged. Do I also have to prove those voting machines weren't rigged? Or do you have to prove they were?

THanks for graciously losing this argument
I posted the material. you missed it.

Oh you're talking about how Catherine Harris purposely went with really thin paper knowing it would cause hanging chads and they would use this as an excuse to throw out thousands of black votes in black communities.
how is it just the minorities were affected then? can you explain?

Now you are pretending to be stupid or naive.

I addressed this a few posts ago. You must have missed it.

In white communities white vote counters just knocked off the hanging chads that were Bush votes.

You guys claim blacks in Detroit cheated. Got any proof? We know that hanging chads were used to throw out votes from certain poor (black) communities. Hanging chads hurt Gore not Bush.

What I don't get is using that as an excuse to indulge every nitwit who has "suspicions".
Part 22: The Role of the Media — Act II: Operation Mockingbird

https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/technical-articles

Nit wits? I'd say that those are people who believe the second lyingest entity on the planet- the US fed gov't has an entire history of lying dating back to before we were born.

You have the floor. Go!
I'm going to type this r e a l slow- INVESTIGATION- that's how the truth is uncovered- and BTW, the pentagon wasn't a part of this discussion- moving the goal posts is a form of deflection.
Whatever happened to bring down the twin towers and/or building 7 is of no interest any longer to normal people. There will always be a conspiracy theory fringe.

The useful purpose served by this kind of discussion is that it serves to be able to dig down into the minds of people like you and 'LA Ram' especially, so as to discover what causes your type to want to believe in nonsense.

It has been proposed that some Americans could never accept that a few terrorists would never have been capable of bringing down the symbol of capitalism, but that doesn't fully answer anything.

In order for the discussion to move along it's going to require people to understand conspiracy theories and their theorists.

I'll post the link again if you people persist.

False premise. Mail in votes are routinely counted after the tallies of votes cast on the day of the election. Early voting has been a fact of life for decades. Election Day wasn't extended one minute.
Not postmarked after sorry
Really? ballots postmarked after Election Day were counted? Got a reputable source for that?
Sure. Even not postmarked at all. You missed all that huh?
Again, you got a credible link for that?

You keep proving you are afraid of the truth ignoring all the facts I presented in post# 133 and you are afraid to watch videos. You watch two movies once in a while,if you can sit through a two hour movie then you can sit through and listen to the best architect and engineers in the world and watch it in 30 minute segments to get through the two hour video.you do the same thing on 9/11 that smellybozo does with the virus hoax and vote fraud,ignore whistleblowers,I can’t he, I can’t help it if you afraid of the truth to watch the video.:cuckoo:
why can't you just summarize what is in the video? And no, I'm not watching a two hour video as I already stated, you can provide a time in the video that emphasizes your position, but again, you can't even articulate a summary of what the video shows. Why? That's truly odd. I find you a reasonable poster in here.

Well, there's your problem, right there. I don't watch Ram's videos because I know his posting history. It's all horseshit. You don't need to go any further.
He had to change his handle from "9/11 was an inside job" to whatever it is now because people just assumed he was a nut job. Now it takes a tenth of a second longer to figure it out.

In order for the discussion to move along it's going to require people to understand conspiracy theories and their theorists.

What I don't get is using that as an excuse to indulge every nitwit who has "suspicions".

Nit wits? I'd say that those are people who believe the second lyingest entity on the planet- the US fed gov't has an entire history of lying dating back to before we were born.

Again...just type out what you think happened.

Also, it would help if you could point out the lies in the 9/11 Commission Report.

What I "think", AGAIN, is immaterial- what I know, as I stated, which you failed to address, earlier is; concrete and steel structures don't implode into their own foot print- only controlled demolition does that. Add in near free fall speed- add in 2 other bldg's assuming near identical failure = controlled demolition.

Also, it would help if you could point out the lies in the 9/11 Commission Report.
exactly. they just want to make a statement without presenting their own view. I've asked far too many times without any response. just a watch the video. Not my job to watch a video, it's his to explain what in the video makes his point, a summary. or like you stated type out what happened and what were the lies.

Forum List

Back