Iconic Dodge Charger outside Dukes of Hazzard star John Schneider's home and studio is pulverized by monster storm

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Dukes of Hazzard's John Schneider has revealed that his production studio in Holden, Louisiana was left badly ravaged by Hurricane Ida.

The New York-born star, 61, who played Bo Duke on the show during its six-year run, took to Facebook to share an image of the damage on Monday, with the picture showing one of the General Lee cars from the show smashed by a fallen tree.

He penned: 'Well… When something like this happens you have two choices: Tears and laughter. I choose laughter. So… What’s your caption? Here’s mine: "Miss Ida stopped by to see the General at Miss Shirley’s last night…"

Schneider, who is also a country singer, was seen in a clip published by TMZ Tuesday, in which he implored his fans to assist with the aftermath of the natural disaster by donating via his website .

The actor wrote: 'My request is that if you know somebody that's going through something like this, then you help them - go out and help them...

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ..

47371825-9945835-image-m-29_1630504566428.jpg

That'll buff right out................. Now to listen to all the sick scum rant and rave about the Confederate flag on the roof....pathetic!

The Dukes of Hazzard's John Schneider has revealed that his production studio in Holden, Louisiana was left badly ravaged by Hurricane Ida.

The New York-born star, 61, who played Bo Duke on the show during its six-year run, took to Facebook to share an image of the damage on Monday, with the picture showing one of the General Lee cars from the show smashed by a fallen tree.

He penned: 'Well… When something like this happens you have two choices: Tears and laughter. I choose laughter. So… What’s your caption? Here’s mine: "Miss Ida stopped by to see the General at Miss Shirley’s last night…"

Schneider, who is also a country singer, was seen in a clip published by TMZ Tuesday, in which he implored his fans to assist with the aftermath of the natural disaster by donating via his website .

The actor wrote: 'My request is that if you know somebody that's going through something like this, then you help them - go out and help them...

That'll buff right out................. Now to listen to all the sick scum rant and rave about the Confederate flag on the roof....pathetic!
Sure. Cool car. Take the flag off the roof and I'd even ignore the orange color...but probably not since it would remind me of a certain orange tainted someone. :)
Now that being said, I wonder what a car that would pass as a collectable was doing out in the open? Someone with his money can't afford a garage?

Hate seeing a nice car trashed this way.

Lol, it's almost like god targeted that flag, isn't it.

Sure. Cool car. Take the flag off the roof and I'd even ignore the orange color...but probably not since it would remind me of a certain orange tainted someone. :)
Now that being said, I wonder what a car that would pass as a collectable was doing out in the open? Someone with his money can't afford a garage?

Hate seeing a nice car trashed this way.
It was a replica stunt car not the collectible car from the show.

Forum List

Back