Iceland uses eugenics to eliminate down syndrome media cheers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Iceland Uses Eugenics to "Eliminate" Down Syndrome, Media Cheers
upload_2017-8-16_11-58-10.png

In one of the more disgusting examples of the collapse of our culture and the corruption of our media, CBS reported happily on Iceland’s battle against people with Down Syndrome.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desensitizing leftist fks prepping American for being the next victims of glamorizing the murdering of someone you just don't want. Just kill it yaaaay!! Feel proud that you've made such a great choice to take a life cause it's the cool accepting thing to do.

Meanwhile you can go into almost any grocery store and see they can function all alone just like the average retard LEFTIST SHEEP can. why they're on the same level.

There you go! Use the govt to FORCE those mothers to birth a mentally retarded child. Who cares if their entire lives have to stop. Cant save money. Cant earn money and that child can live off the state! Then, you will probably bitch about welfare.
Im not pointing at you particularly, its just a common occurance.

• Banned
There you go! Use the govt to FORCE those mothers to birth a mentally retarded child. Who cares if their entire lives have to stop. Cant save money. Cant earn money and that child can live off the state! Then, you will probably bitch about welfare.
Im not pointing at you particularly, its just a common occurance.

Hmm living off the state, but yet they can work ............... Every grocery store has these down syndrome working as baggers at least.

Everybody lives off the state in some form or other, but they also live off it by some sort of working in which their pays are taxed for it later on in life.

veterans live off the feds , known as disability .................

the only real cost may comes as they are little kids growing up but they are often not medically gimp ...

I dunno I don't see this as being a reason to abort a baby. Esp. since they can function quite well.

There are more sever cases of D.S. of course.

Right on cue....guess this one should have been aborted as well.

You go girl!!!!

Zionsville teen with Down syndrome headed to college

When AnnCatherine was born doctors weren’t sure if she had Down syndrome. Her mother on the other-hand says she knew after an ultrasound when was 36 weeks pregnant and the baby measured “short.”

“She named a couple of things, or it could be Down syndrome. And I focused on that and I heard that, and I knew. I knew that she had Down syndrome,” said Laura.

What she didn’t know is that her little girl would someday win the hearts of so many people.

AnnCatherine left Zionsville High School last spring with quite the resume. She was a three-time homecoming princess, and a four-year member of both the tennis and cheerleading teams there.

Zionsville teen with Down syndrome headed to college

I completely approve. Are future generations going to complain that they do not have down syndrome? No, they will not. The sacrificing of those born or about to be born with that condition- and certain other conditions- is not a "good" or a "bad" thing, and it is not a "right" or a "wrong" thing, but it is a thing that will strengthen future generations.

Actually good that Iceland is testing the concept.

Now we need to identify the gene that causes liberalism and America can, in one generation, be American again!

GO Iceland!!!!

People never ever stop to think how the Dr's telling parents to be have been dead wrong on diagnosing WRONGLY.
And I know of it personally , since there is an 18 yr gap between my brother and I. They had my mother worried sick everything would be wrong with him since she had him a bit later in life, she also suffered from temporal lope seizures in which she had to take medicine for that.

The boy was born perfectly normal, and had an above average IQ. Sadly he was killed at age 26. in Sept. 2010............... So Mmmk just kill it the Medical GODS know all right.

Actually good that Iceland is testing the concept.

Now we need to identify the gene that causes liberalism and America can, in one generation, be American again!

GO Iceland!!!!

OMG yes if we could identify demented fake liberals to be bhahaaah.

Cause tech. Liberals were really good with their fairness to humans , but today most of them are so gawd dam fake and brainwashed that's why I call them fake.

Few items when you remove the emotion:
(1) This is not a government forced procedure. Women have the OPTION of screening and then have the OPTION of aborting the baby. The gov doesn't require screening and/or aborting a positive result. Could it slip to that? Yes, but not currently.

(2) Calling it a cure to the disease is utter wrong. Calling it a cure for a societal problem of dealing with mentally challenged kids is more accurate.

(3) Abortion is the killing of a baby, but in most people's minds it is the lesser of 2 evils.

(4) over 90% surveyed say they would abort a wanted planned baby if the D/S was detected. I suspect the other 10% are lying [emoji23]. I know I would!

Anti-Choice Activists Are Using Down Syndrome Parents to Argue Against Abortion

I am sorry, but I don't agree with the right's argument here.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The left does claim that homosexuality is genetic. What if we could test to see if a fetus had the gay gene.

Question for the left: Would you support aborting gay babies since they are technically a genetic defect?

Question for the right: Would you go against your firm pro-life stance and allow aborting gay babies?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back