ICE arrests 250 students who were enrolled at a fake university set up by ICE to lure in students!

I haven't seen any proof that they knew they were enrolling in a fake university, plus ICE took their money.

I haven't seen any proof that they knew they were enrolling in a fake university, plus ICE took their money.
They were told that the University was fake. They certainly knew they never attended any classes.

And the Obama's administration has been purposely letting in the bad ones for some reason.
I heard on NPR news years ago, about an Muslim woman that works for our military across seas. But they has been denying her a visa for 9 years. And so I believe that Obama has been bringing in the worst to tear down this country. But keeping out the good ones.
I dont think that Obama was being malicious with his policy decisions.

Liberalism today is similar to self-malice as a motive, given that liberals tend to value self-destructive altruism above all other acts of charity. Obama probably thought of himself as leading our nation in self-denying acts of love, not really to destroy America as to allow the bad to be evidence of pure idealistic motivation. For liberals, doing harm to your own interest is the final proof of sincerity in their existential world view.

So no, I dont think Obama was trying to harm America so much as virtue signal to the world with his sacrificial actions with regard to refugees. There is probably some guilt to buy off by doing this as well as Syria was a very tranquil nation prior to his intervention.

User Clip: MS-13 Placed in communities by Obama | C-SPAN.org

The Road to Syria-Obama Admin. KNEW Weapons Were Shipped from Benghazi to Syrian Rebels/Jihadists - Judicial Watch

Obama Releases Prisoners Guilty of Gun Crimes | National Review

3hvvj8.gif

They are trying to make Pres.Trump look bad. To show that these immigrants has came here to improve their lives. That Pres.Trump is trying to stop them. Why DHS baited the illegal immigrants by using a college? To show the world what is their purpose of being here. DHS is setting up Pres.Trump, to make him to lose this upcoming election.

What makes you think that these Illegals were going to vote for President Trump until they got deported?

BTW, if someone is an Illegal, they should get the hell out of the country.

Awesome. Those are really the people you want to nail too! You can't trust people trying to better themselves via "education". Build the wall!

Trying to better themselves on someone else's dime....parasites are irredeemable even educated ones.

Jo

Nope. You didn't read the article. They students paid, significantly, in tuition. That was the whole scam. It was a "school" that presumably only existed to secure student visas for its attendees. That's right, the government created a scam school selling an illegal service and busted people naive enough to sign up. This is known as entrapment.
No. It is known as a sting. The students intended to commit immigration fraud.

They are trying to make Pres.Trump look bad. To show that these immigrants has came here to improve their lives. That Pres.Trump is trying to stop them. Why DHS baited the illegal immigrants by using a college? To show the world what is their purpose of being here. DHS is setting up Pres.Trump, to make him to lose this upcoming election.

What makes you think that these Illegals were going to vote for President Trump until they got deported?

I didn't said anything about illegals voting. But the majority of Americans are mixed with Latino. and lots of them are in office. And I know a lot about divide and conquer. The ICE agents should have enticed them with whiskey or anything of that nature. But not with a college degree. Pres.Trump said that he is going by the merit system. Not skin-graph. The purpose of being vetted. It is to make sure that they are going to better themselves when they get here. But not to come here and break our laws or cause problems like blowing up buildings. And so those guys that were arrested. Should have been handed citizenship papers.
I noticed that they doesn't want to reveal certain classify information, of what kinda tactics that they uses. But they sure didn't want to keep that a secret for some reason. But they will not release classified information that will help the Trump's administration to drain the swamp

Latinos for Trump

List of Hispanic and Latino Republicans - Wikipedia

I didn't said anything about illegals voting. But the majority of Americans are mixed with Latino. and lots of them are in office. And I know a lot about divide and conquer. The ICE agents should have enticed them with whiskey or anything of that nature. But not with a college degree. Pres.Trump said that he is going by the merit system. Not skin-graph. The purpose of being vetted. It is to make sure that they are going to better themselves when they get here. But not to come here and break our laws or cause problems like blowing up buildings. And so those guys that were arrested. Should have been handed citizenship papers.
I noticed that they doesn't want to reveal certain classify information, of what kinda tactics that they uses. But they sure didn't want to keep that a secret for some reason. But they will not release classified information that will help the Trump's administration to drain the swamp

Latinos for Trump

The majority of Americans are not mixed with latino. Which country are you from that believes this nonsense

Latinos for Trump

The majority of Americans are not mixed with latino. Which country are you from that believes this nonsense

th
th
th
A small minority of White Hispanics in the United States of America today is descended from original Spanish colonists who settled the so-called "internal provinces" and Louisiana of New Spain. As the United States expanded westward, it annexed lands with a long-established population of Spanish-speaking settlers, who were overwhelmingly or exclusively of white Spanish ancestry (cf. White Mexican).[11] This group became known as Hispanos. Prior to incorporation into the United States of America (and briefly, into Independent Texas), Hispanos had enjoyed a privileged status in the society of New Spain and later in post-colonial Mexico. White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia

Latinos for Trump

When I was growing up. That it was common for Whites intermarrying with Hispanics or Latinos. I never knew that there was a difference. I didn't even know that Ricky Ricardo was a Latino.

That's what you base your erroneous belief that most whites are mixed with latino. You're wrong. You know that Beto O'Rourke's real name is Robert Francis O'Rourke. He's completely Irish. Elizabeth Warren hasn't a drop of latino blood. How bizarre that you would think such a thing on some rather strange evidence.

Just to settle it. No most Americans are not mixed with latino.

That's what you base your erroneous belief that most whites are mixed with latino. You're wrong. You know that Beto O'Rourke's real name is Robert Francis O'Rourke. He's completely Irish. Elizabeth Warren hasn't a drop of latino blood. How bizarre that you would think such a thing on some rather strange evidence.

Just to settle it. No most Americans are not mixed with latino.
I posted a picture of Devin Nunes looking down at these fake minorities. Because he is a real minority.

Latinos for Trump

Hispanics on pace to become the majority population in Texas by 2022 – TAMACC

Hispanic population to become the majority - The Daily Cougar

The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects

Nevertheless no. Most Americans are not mixed with latino. Maybe where you are. But certainly not everywhere.

When I was growing up, a white even dating a latino would have meant being disowned by the family and cut off from all friends. It was frowned upon interracial relationships.

Latinos for Trump

Hispanics on pace to become the majority population in Texas by 2022 – TAMACC

Hispanic population to become the majority - The Daily Cougar

The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects
Its called population replacement. It is a political solution to a disobedient people.

At first I was really confused..... Because I can't see any government agency doing this.... Nevertheless, I think I found the key to the article.

Many of the students had enrolled with the university through a program known as Curricular Practical Training (CPT), which allows students to work in the U.S through a F-1 visa program for foreign students. Some had transferred to the University of Farmington from other schools that had lost accreditation, which means they would no longer be in immigration status and allowed to remain in the U.S.

"Their true intent could not be clearer," Assistant U.S. Attorney Brandon Helms wrote in a sentencing memo this month for Rampeesa, one of the eight recruiters, of the hundreds of students enrolled. "While 'enrolled' at the University, one hundred percent of the foreign citizen students never spent a single second in a classroom.
Now understand what this means.....

This is not as the other poster said......
Awesome. Those are really the people you want to nail too! You can't trust people trying to better themselves via "education". Build the wall!

They were not trying to "better themselves" with education.

They never showed up for a single class. We know this because there were no teachers. The "students" were enrolling in a "Curricular Practical Training" which allowed them to work in the US, without going to a single class or bettering themselves on anything.

This is the problem: People are setting up fake schools, that give "work credit" programs, collect money from "students", who then come to the US and work.

We know that none of these students came here with the intent on going to school..... because they didn't. Not one student went to the school. Not one. 100% did not go to the school. They came here, and started working in the US.

The government setup a fake school, to catch these people in a sting operation.

This is no different from the famous car-jacking sting, where they put a car out, with the intention of catching car thieves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back