What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Wrote A Bruce Springsteen Song!

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I decided to write a Bruce Springsteen song and it was surprisingly easy. :D After Bruce threatened to leave the good Ole USA if the election didn't go his way, I thought he was ripe for parody. Enjoy. :thup: It's called Rodeo Clown (The Bruce Springsteen Song).

Rodeo Clown (The Bruce Springsteen Song) by user183852791 | | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Angelo MarathonMike Angelo and Mike, I recorded this in F Minor and maybe used 7 or 8 chords. I would guess at least 3 or 4 more chords then Bruce typically uses. :lol: I know it's shit. I just had fun mocking the crap out of Bruce.

Last edited:

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Awesome GIF by alessandrosherpa - Find & Share on GIPHY

Mikey G

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I decided to write a Bruce Springsteen song and it was surprisingly easy. :D After Bruce threatened to leave the good Ole USA if the election didn't go his way, I thought he was ripe for parody. Enjoy. :thup: It's called Rodeo Clown (The Bruce Springsteen Song).

Rodeo Clown (The Bruce Springsteen Song) by user183852791 | | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Angelo MarathonMike Angelo and Mike, I recorded this in F Minor and maybe used 7 or 8 chords. I would guess at least 3 or 4 more chords then Bruce typically uses. :lol: I know it's shit. I just had fun mocking the crap out of Bruce.
Cool.
I emailed it to Bruce and he got a kick out of it.
(We're old buddies from Wildwood beach and the Village.)
(not really)
It's still good though.

OP
WelfareQueen

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Cool.
I emailed it to Bruce and he got a kick out of it.
(We're old buddies from Wildwood beach and the Village.)
(not really)
It's still good though.

Somehow I don't think Bruce would be amused. But I could be wrong. :D

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List