I would support war if they acted on this

I fought in a war and did not support it nor one we have had since. gulf war 1 maybe....And maybe Afganistan, but not to the extent of nation building and staying forever.

Islamic or not, the people involved in this are terrorists, and should be treated as such.

They also live in New York. Hmm, maybe some random people here in my home town should pay the offices of these folks a visit and "protest", if anything were to happen to any of the creators of South Park.

I'm not saying I would be among the people involved, mainly for plausible deniability reasons, lol.

I will say that I fucking love that show.

You would support war to defend a cartoonist?

yes free speech is very important and people shouldn't be scared to say or draw things

What do you have against religion?

its a plague to the world. more people have died, been raped, maimed, enslaved etc at the hands of "relgious" people than any other group, affiliation or organization in history. a thousand years of scientintic progress was lost at the hands of the catholic church alone. when relgious flourishes, free thinking and scientific progress is stifled.

I knew they were gonna say something about it when i saw the Episode..

But honestly.. The 200th Episode was Epic.

And by the way.. Mohammad has appeared on South Park Before...

Been thinking about this.

You'd support killing innocent people over a cartoon? Seriously?

I knew they were gonna say something about it when i saw the Episode..

But honestly.. The 200th Episode was Epic.

And by the way.. Mohammad has appeared on South Park Before...

But Mohammad didn't appear on the show. They made a point of not showing him specifically to avoid this situation.

We have certain American religions whose history is steeped in blood, theirs and their enemies. Innocent people get killed all the time, Avatar4321, for stupid religious reasons.

its about free speech. the creators would be killed for exercisign free speech.

No i get that. I have no problem bringing the people who do this to justice. But youd wage war on an entire society because of a cartoon?

My apologies, Avatar, I misunderstood, and I agree with what you are saying. Yes, that would be wrong.

Forum List

Back